Skill tree for ninja slash WARRIOR

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Heneral
Re: Skill tree for ninja slash WARRIOR

Post by Heneral » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:59 am

we_can wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:22 am
Hmmm... I think Ninja Slash is pretty balanced, if I were to buff it I would reduce endlag.

For the passive skills about dealing more damage when under 50% health and even more when under 25%, I think it is slightly useless as no one really goes under that amount of health, but the replacements you suggest make warrior really op. The wave thing would make it too op and defeats the purpose of a melee class. I'm imagining the warrior sending a wave out when they do ninja slash. In pvp, it's really spamable and inescapable with a speed build. If there was a guild wars, you could just instakill the whole other guild if they were grouped together.

Speaking of guild wars, the suicide bomb thing would be really op in guild wars. You could just use a speed build and kill the entire other guild with the suicide bomber. The skill outside of pvp doesn't sound too bad, but I can't really see how that would be a warrior skill, more of a gunman since they have grenades. I can imagine people using the skill to try and lag other players out.
So it's okay but the damage calculations is bad? Try to suggest what is the most suitable damage for it.

Speaking of which , I'll reply you cuz your the only one has meaningful post 📯
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:33 pm

1) Ninja slash already attacks multiple enemies and is pretty balanced in my opinion as it is. As we_can said, if it were to receive any buff at all, a decrease in the time you are "locked" into the animation would be the buff to give it.

2) Having to attack at a close range as a warrior, I find myself at low HP quite often in pvp actually. I think these skills are fine, it can really help with warriors trying to get a kill on a high-def or high-hp player. You don't necessarily want to be this low on HP, but you may find yourself in a close-combat situation where you can deal the final blow because of this damage increase at low health. Therefor, no support on this change either.

3) Have to agree with we_can on this one. I don't think a suicide bomber type skill would be beneficial to the game, it'd just be frustrating tbh.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:31 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:33 pm
1) Ninja slash already attacks multiple enemies and is pretty balanced in my opinion as it is. As we_can said, if it were to receive any buff at all, a decrease in the time you are "locked" into the animation would be the buff to give it.

2) Having to attack at a close range as a warrior, I find myself at low HP quite often in pvp actually. I think these skills are fine, it can really help with warriors trying to get a kill on a high-def or high-hp player. You don't necessarily want to be this low on HP, but you may find yourself in a close-combat situation where you can deal the final blow because of this damage increase at low health. Therefor, no support on this change either.

3) Have to agree with we_can on this one. I don't think a suicide bomber type skill would be beneficial to the game, it'd just be frustrating tbh.
1.) I just realize that lmao.
2.) Yes but it's not necessarily useful to be honest you think you can deal last blow when facing high level archers? While they can spam arrow hoard with 12 poison damage that shoots hundreds of arrows in seconds.
3.)I plan another one for it.

Thank you for your response.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Chadismad

Post by Chadismad » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Heneral wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 pm
Skill: Slash Wave
Description: While doing ninja slash every slash release Slash Wave. The wave can penetrate thru several enemies.

Skill stat : every wave deals 130% to 250% damage. Adds 30%per level.

Definition: Ninja slash it so powerful that it emits a Slash Wave that cuts the enemies that touches it in to two.

And another thing there's a two useless skill to warrior the near death crush and the other one.

It says below 50% health increases damage by 35%.
For me i don't usually use this intentionally cuz below 50% is crucial in pvp you should keep your HP full.
It's practically useless skill to be honest.

Recommendation changes: Instead of below 50% add 35% damage. Change it to below or exact 80%HP increases the DEF by 50% Max level. (Can be change if needed)cuz basically the warrior meant to be a tank.

And same to the near death crush the skill increases your damage when your HP is below 25% no one in the right mind want to crucially not heal just for increase damage.

Recommendation changes:
New Name of the skill: Death Blow
Skill description: when you die u release a powerful death explosion that damages everything in it's path.

So basically if you die you will explode bringing the killer to run like a monkey when killing a warrior.

Damage: 400% to 600% adds 100% per level. Max upgrade 3.

So there's that the two useless skill can be change to make it usefull.
Support
cinos a fricking female dog