Zuji's Full Suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Zuji
Zuji's Full Suggestions

Post by Zuji » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Everything is divided into sections. Please support the ideas you like by replying and commenting which ideas you think are the best/worst and why. This is a work in progress so there might be blank spaces*
Payvault
-Player panels- Kind of like color customization except for player panels with designs, colors, etc.These could be: Base colors, Camo, Basic Designs, Elemental themes(water, fire etc.), enviroments(jungle, beach)
-Sneako- Gains the ability to enter closed stores/areas when they are closed. Either could be unlimited or limited uses per day
-More instruments, in addition to the drums more instruments would be cool, even if they are fairly simple.
Pvp
Pvp is cool but it is fairly bland without minigames. Also skills that freeze players such as thundercloud need to be adjusted in order to maintain a fair pvp experience.
Idea #1- Capture the flag- 6+ players could compete in a medium size area to "capture the flag". I am thinking that you only would need to reach the flag instead of bring it back in order to make it more possible and keep games to a fair amount of time. Rewards could be coins, exlusive items( CTF t-shirt), and points for guild wars.(refer to guild sections)
Idea#2- Free for all/ Battle Royale- This game mode is fairly self explanatory, but basically once you die you are out of the game, and the last player standing wins. Rewards would be similiar to CTF. This mode could be played in the STADIUM(see buildings section for more info).
Guild wars: Guild wars is a guild vs guild experience that pits all guilds aganist each other in a battle for the highest point total in a certain amount of time(I was thinking 1 month). Points would be earned by different statistics within that time range like pvp kills, mob kills, xp earned, distance traveled, time spent on game, top players from minigames etc. The guild with the top point total at the end of the month would be that month's champion. A coin prize would be split between the winning guild, and even the top 3 guilds can get some money to split. In addition, the winning guilds name should placed on the guild hall in some way and guild members should gain some kind of ability until they are unthroned. Something like a building that only they can enter, or choosing a color scheme for the guild hall. if this gains enough support I can figure out exact values that would best work for an even guild war experience(how many points for pvp kill vs mob kill etc.
Buildings
-Disco Club: Now that we have dances, one of those color changing dance floors inside a purple building would be a nice addition. A DJ machine would be cool as well. Players could pay coins to play a song and possibly set the color of lights temporarily(would be like 5 songs to choose from, and you could pick up to 2 or 3 colors out of 10 or so to display during this song. When the booth in inactive, a set loop would play along with a set color scheme.
-Stadium: Welcome to the Stadium! Either regular or pvp minigames could be hosted in this large field like area. A viewing area would allow players to watch the action from the safety of their soda stained seat! I think this could be a cool thing to add to Alion almost as a centerpiece, and events of some sort could be held here.
-Ice Cream shop- We have a burger shop in alion, so myswell get somewhere to have some desert! A custom ice cream machine would be cool, even if it did virtually nothing in the end except change the color of your ice cream. These items could be consumables, or something cool like something that doubles your hp for 10 minutes but then it shrinks to 50% of original capacity for 10 minutes after that (sugar rush..crash) This effect could carry over through the next time a player logs in or just be active for the set time regardless of online status.
-Bank- I saw this idea on another suggestion, but I thought a couple cool things could be done with it. A payvault item could be bought to store items in a vault, although a limited amount so that the pit would still have a considerable effect. Another idea with the bank would be a long term deposit. This would provide a free return on your money in exchange for time. For example, if I put in 500,000 coins into a long deposit(LD) then it could grow 10% or so over a month. What is the catch you might ask? Well, similiar to real life, this money can't be taken out until the month/set amount of time has passed.

Minigames
A seperate leaderboard set in a minigame area would be nice(maybe off alion or teplar). This area would provide info about each of the minigames, and an entrance to them.
Idea#1- "Dumtilian range" This game would only work with ranged weapons equipped( not limited to what your class is so a warrior can equip a gun and participate in this minigame). This would be a minigame where a certain time limit is set, then the player participates and aims for the highest score. Points would be awarded for hitting targets but also for accuracy. The top finishers per week could be awarded coin prizes, items, or points for the guild wars. I named it after dumtilians because I feel like they would let people shoot on them for free( no xp would be awarded, and any target could be used though)
Idea#2- Tower Defense This multiplayer game mode would have a group of players defending a tower from increasingly difficult waves of mobs. The number of mobs released per wave would vary based on either the number of players or combined levels of the players. The leaders of this minigame could be on the minigame leaderboard and also earn GP(Guild points) for the guild wars
Quests
Quests could be an alternative way for players to earn rewards without grinding all of the time. These quests would not bear more rewards than grinding for the time spent on them, but could be much more exciting and unique. My suggestion is 3 different levels of quests, which basically just mean the length of the quest. These quests should be generated so that higher levels take more time to complete these quests than lower levels(will explain how shortly). Short quests could include 5 tasks to complete, Medium quests could take 20 tasks to complete, and large quests might take 50 tasks to complete. This might seem like a lot, but the rewards would equal the time to complete these. Some of these tasks would be fairly quick as well, such as "Visit Area#5 and talk to the npc there". Below I will mockup a small quest for both a lvl 35 and a lvl 70 and the rewards for both:
Lvl 35:
1. Visit the swamp and kill 50 crabs
2. Buy and equip a lawmans fedora
3. Visit bubba's hotel room in the Alion Hotel
4. Consume 8 burgers from Burger Boys
5. Kill 100 logons
Reward: 100,000 coins and 2 random items from renegades
Lvl 75:
1. Visit the swamp and kill 125 crabs
2.Buy and equip a Knight's helmet
3. Visit the hall of fame and donate 5000 coins
4.Sell an item from the Mushroom hut
5. Kill 250 scorpees
Reward: 450,000 coins and a random item from cheapos
I chose not to include xp on quests so that grinding was still important, just not the only thing you can do to earn yourself coins and cool items. These could also be large reward quests that can only be completed once per month etc.
Level Incentives
The gap between ability for different leveled players is not that great, which is fine, but I think there should be additional incentives for leveling up besides sets. This is because lower level sets can work almost as well and their is no point in buying lvl 70 sets when u can kill the top mobs with lvl 30 gear.Anyways, here are some incentives I though of for reaching different milestones.
Lvl 50- 500k coins
lvl 55- 1 item colorizer
Lvl 60- 5 emeralds
lvl 65- Random item from cheapos
lvl 70- 3 item colorizers(not tradeable)
lvl 75- 1 Increased critical chance/damage pet(not tradable)
lvl 80-20 emeralds/2 million coins
lvl 85-24h xp boost x2
lvl 90- Select any item from cheapos
lvl 95- Random item from mushroom house store
lvl 100- 50 emeralds/ 5 million coins
Daily Rewards/incentives
Offering daily rewards will have players logging on daily, making more people likely to play more than they would otherwise.
Small daily rewards could be emeralds or coins
In a month if you login every day, you get a very decent reward.
If you login 15 days in a month, you get a medium prize etc.
Other
Rune proof armor- This is an idea I suggested a while back that I just recently remembered. This could either be specific armor that has poison/other rune resistance or an item that could upgrade armor to be poison resistant(basically another rune). It could also be a payvault item that could be purchased with emeralds.
Last edited by Zuji on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:21 am, edited 11 times in total.
From, Zuji
Eliatopia: Zuji
Discord: Zuji#7832
Gmail: Private
PM me on discord or on Eliatopia for any questions!

JoMan2

Re: Zuji's Full Suggestions

Post by JoMan2 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:25 pm

ALL OF EM

Jason_

Post by Jason_ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:59 am

support on the minigames since then players will have more to do other than grinding
games that I play: Eliatopia, ev.io, taming.io, Minecraft, and Infected Days
buying jest staff idc if it's clean or not

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:42 am

Support

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:57 am

I support mini side quests since it will make grinding more fun. Ctf will be fun as well. Great ideas! :]
Hello :) hope you have a nice day! (I am just a normal nerd who plays games in free time)

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:37 am

there are quite some good ideas in there.. cool
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

Subscribe

Post by Subscribe » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:32 am

I support all of them

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Bump cuz I spent a fat minute on this ngl
From, Zuji

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Zuji wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:22 pm
Daily Rewards/incentives
Offering daily rewards will have players logging on daily, making more people likely to play more than they would otherwise.
Maybe players will make a bunch of alts for daily rewards

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:03 am

TheWood wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:23 pm
Zuji wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:22 pm
Daily Rewards/incentives
Maybe players will make a bunch of alts for daily rewards
2 ways to fix this:
1. Have daily rewards only available once per ip
2. Have the quality of rewards be based on level, because nobody has level 50 alts generally so it would prevent major spam.
From, Zuji