Community Service Center and Elia-Bank

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Re: Community Service Center and Elia-Bank

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:39 pm
I have considered the idea of implementing some sort of reporting system, where the community acts as the "moderator" of the game. Players that get too much reports would be automatically banned for a period of time. However, this system could be abused too. So there would be a lot to consider before implementing such a thing, but it's something I'd like to think about doing in the future.
If you ask me, the best way to implement that is to have a human support/moderation team in the event that the system does get abused. Better to have a team than to fly solo, know what I'm sayin'?

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Robby wrote:
I have considered the idea of implementing some sort of reporting system, where the community acts as the "moderator" of the game. Players that get too much reports would be automatically banned for a period of time. However, this system could be abused too. So there would be a lot to consider before implementing such a thing, but it's something I'd like to think about doing in the future.
We had the "clock" in HH, I'm sure you remember how that went lol. Having the community act as a moderator would be a terrible idea. Some people are just so toxic they would report anyone for anything.

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:56 pm

JoMan2 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:19 pm
Can we rob the bank?
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:58 pm

GonDup wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:48 pm
Robby wrote:
We had the "clock" in HH, I'm sure you remember how that went lol. Having the community act as a moderator would be a terrible idea. Some people are just so toxic they would report anyone for anything.
Yeah pretty much proof that you should never give the community the ability to report people, they really will use it to get free moeniez.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:16 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:58 pm
GonDup wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:48 pm
Robby wrote:
Yeah pretty much proof that you should never give the community the ability to report people, they really will use it to get free moeniez.
Yeah if this is in the update don’t vote for coke