Mages basic attack

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
zozo
Re: Mages basic attack

Post by zozo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:58 am

but mage good in pvp right?once i kill vortexwood like easy

masnam

Post by masnam » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 pm

masnam wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:53 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:43 pm
masnam wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:28 pm

What do you mean by rotate
Area rotation in a specific area, running from one monster spawning point to another, and basically pertaining to the farming method.
No they can not. Ninja slash range is trash tbh and most monster spawns are a bit spread apart so any gunman or archer can easily kill them faster than a warrior
I'm responding to when you said warrior's can do rotations faster than ANY class so yes I am going to bring up gunman and archer.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:20 pm

masnam wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 pm
masnam wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:43 pm

Area rotation in a specific area, running from one monster spawning point to another, and basically pertaining to the farming method.
No they can not. Ninja slash range is trash tbh and most monster spawns are a bit spread apart so any gunman or archer can easily kill them faster than a warrior
I'm responding to when you said warrior's can do rotations faster than ANY class so yes I am going to bring up gunman and archer.
Of course you would bring those, you can't comprehend right? You just focused on that one part lmao, read everything and don't get triggered on just a small part of an constructive criticism.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:14 am

also reduce cloud damage bonus and the amount of health from the protective field upgrade

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:18 am

TheWood wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:14 am
also reduce cloud damage bonus and the amount of health from the protective field upgrade
Personally I don't care about the damage, just remove the stun.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:38 am

cinos wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:18 am
TheWood wrote:
Personally I don't care about the damage, just remove the stun.
At low damage the player is not stunned,
a level 60 mage can easily damage another level 80 player with a cloud

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:05 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:20 pm
masnam wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 pm
masnam wrote:

Of course you would bring those, you can't comprehend right? You just focused on that one part lmao, read everything and don't get triggered on just a small part of an constructive criticism.
That was literally all you said other than saying that whoever you were responding to cant comprehend anything. Looks like your the one that can't comprehend

MrSchunk

Post by MrSchunk » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am

TheWood wrote:
bruh, you must be kidding. The whole point of this post was to make mages decent at farming and compete with other classes, while making it less OP in pvp. Not doing the class even worse than already is at farming...

The protective field was already nerfed, and also if it breaks, the mage = DEAD because it can't move for 4 whole seconds, that's a lot. And cloud dmg is fine. We can only use 2 storms at a time and that is actually trash because if you use the 2 clouds u will not be able to use them again until they gone. Look at the dmg drones explosion, traps, ninja slash, etc etc does and then tell me to reduce cloud damage...

MrSchunk

Post by MrSchunk » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:22 am

MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am
TheWood wrote:
bruh, you must be kidding. The whole point of this post was to make mages decent at farming and compete with other classes, while making it less OP in pvp. Not doing the class even worse than already is at farming...

The protective field was already nerfed, and also if it breaks, the mage = DEAD because it can't move for 4 whole seconds, that's a lot. And cloud dmg is fine. We can only use 2 storms at a time and that is actually trash because if you use the 2 clouds u will not be able to use them again until they gone. Look at the dmg drones explosion, traps, ninja slash, etc etc does and then tell me to reduce cloud damage...
The way making mages less OP is removing or reducing stun dmg from clouds. That way everyone can come close to us and break the shield without getting stun.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:21 pm

MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:22 am
MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am
TheWood wrote:

The way making mages less OP is removing or reducing stun dmg from clouds. That way everyone can come close to us and break the shield without getting stun.
1 if the mage has a broken field and has good armor, the broken field≠dead,
2 :lol: , if a player comes up to you he will most probably just be killed by clouds