Mages basic attack

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
TheWood
Re: Mages basic attack

Post by TheWood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:25 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:21 pm
MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:22 am
MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:20 am

bruh, you must be kidding. The whole point of this post was to make mages decent at farming and compete with other classes, while making it less OP in pvp. Not doing the class even worse than already is at farming...

The protective field was already nerfed, and also if it breaks, the mage = DEAD because it can't move for 4 whole seconds, that's a lot. And cloud dmg is fine. We can only use 2 storms at a time and that is actually trash because if you use the 2 clouds u will not be able to use them again until they gone. Look at the dmg drones explosion, traps, ninja slash, etc etc does and then tell me to reduce cloud damage...
The way making mages less OP is removing or reducing stun dmg from clouds. That way everyone can come close to us and break the shield without getting stun.
1 if the mage has a broken field and has good armor, the broken field≠dead,
2 :lol: , if a player comes up to you he will most probably just be killed by clouds
and still hard to break the field at pvp

MrSchunk

Post by MrSchunk » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:17 pm

TheWood wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:

bruh, you must be kidding. The whole point of this post was to make mages decent at farming and compete with other classes, while making it less OP in pvp. Not doing the class even worse than already is at farming...

The protective field was already nerfed, and also if it breaks, the mage = DEAD because it can't move for 4 whole seconds, that's a lot. And cloud dmg is fine. We can only use 2 storms at a time and that is actually trash because if you use the 2 clouds u will not be able to use them again until they gone. Look at the dmg drones explosion, traps, ninja slash, etc etc does and then tell me to reduce cloud damage...
The way making mages less OP is removing or reducing stun dmg from clouds. That way everyone can come close to us and break the shield without getting stun.
2 :lol: , if a player comes up to you he will most probably just be killed by clouds
1-Mages only have 2 clouds, and you can get to me by rolling to my direction with a chance of avoiding the damage (clouds doesn't strike fast)
2-If i get close to a gunman, it will kill me fast with posion dmg, drones, etc.
3- If i get close to archer, the same thing with poison and also with those multiple arrows it will break my shield from the distance (still think archers need a buff in pvp too)
4- warriors have too much def and the rage is too op in pvp, also if u combine that with the ninja slash...
5- I haven't fought against whipmaster so i don't have much to say

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:49 pm

MrSchunk wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:17 pm
TheWood wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:

1-Mages only have 2 clouds, and you can get to me by rolling to my direction with a chance of avoiding the damage (clouds doesn't strike fast)
2-If i get close to a gunman, it will kill me fast with posion dmg, drones, etc.
3- If i get close to archer, the same thing with poison and also with those multiple arrows it will break my shield from the distance (still think archers need a buff in pvp too)
4- warriors have too much def and the rage is too op in pvp, also if u combine that with the ninja slash...
Archer is difficult to defeat the mage, because to hoard arrows need to stand in place and he can be killed by clouds or orbs, also the mage can just constantly run away with a low value of the field hp, only spamming drones is effective in breaking the field

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:30 pm

MrSchunk wrote:
TheWood wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:14 am
also reduce cloud damage bonus and the amount of health from the protective field upgrade
We can only use 2 storms at a time and that is actually trash because if you use the 2 clouds u will not be able to use them again until they gone. Look at the dmg drones explosion, traps, ninja slash, etc etc does and then tell me to reduce cloud damage...
U can equip your gun and the clouds are gone

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:53 pm

TheWood wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:

Clearly your defense is just too low if THAT'S your problem with the clouds.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:40 pm

This is why I love this game everything has a cost to it and classes have downsides and advantages

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:01 am

MrSchunk wrote:
TheWood wrote:
MrSchunk wrote:

1. You can get near to a wizard using roll with a 40% (i forgot) chance of dodging the lightning strike, however, you can't recast the dodge roll again immediately. It's clear that you don't know what you're saying, wizard with wands have faster lighting than staff users so stop bringing that one.

2. Archers and gunmans would be the one who will run away from you because they will use their range. (Not unless if you're a useless wizard who doesn't know how to fight in pvp unfairly, yeah unfairly, they told me that before when I was a mage, even those with higher level than me can't get through me, till they use small wands/staff to activate protection field).

3. Not all players are dumb to eat those arrows.

4. Even I, a warrior with high damage and defense is struggling to kill a wizard, what's the use of those stats if you cant fckng hit your wizard enemy because of that dang storm clouds, plus the orb?

5. You don't have to fight whipmasters just to support your statements.

Yeah, I've been a mage when I was low level up to level 85 and I haven't seen any problem with its farming methods. Yeah, crucial MP (passive skill for basic attacks) is enough.

MrSchunk

Post by MrSchunk » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:01 am
MrSchunk wrote:
TheWood wrote:
1. You can get near to a wizard using roll with a 40% (i forgot) chance of dodging the lightning strike, however, you can't recast the dodge roll again immediately. It's clear that you don't know what you're saying, wizard with wands have faster lighting than staff users so stop bringing that one.

2. Archers and gunmans would be the one who will run away from you because they will use their range. (Not unless if you're a useless wizard who doesn't know how to fight in pvp unfairly, yeah unfairly, they told me that before when I was a mage, even those with higher level than me can't get through me, till they use small wands/staff to activate protection field).

4. Even I, a warrior with high damage and defense is struggling to kill a wizard, what's the use of those stats if you cant fckng hit your wizard enemy because of that dang storm clouds, plus the orb?

Yeah, I've been a mage when I was low level up to level 85 and I haven't seen any problem with its farming methods. Yeah, crucial MP (passive skill for basic attacks) is enough.
1. Warriors have more area in ninja slash (30ft) than we have with the lightning (28ft). It's about how you play it. Also warriors have 21% more movement speed than the rest of the classes, and with rage on and blind hit (end up having 545% more damage, adding to the power smash when u get close to the enemies, not bringing up pure rage that decreases speed, doing a limiteless amount of damage). If you tell me that you struggle killing wizards is because you max out hp points/defense, because i have been killed by warriors with absurd amount of dmg.

2 and 3. I said archers should have a buff at pvp. And gunman at pvp with those drones can break shields kinda easy

4. I didn't create this post to benefit my class at pvp. I did it to balance farming and pvp for all classes. I accept mages are the best at pvp, but you should accept that in the best places to farm, all classes have the advantage. (Even a warrior that had 10 levels less than me, with rage, ninja slash and that speed just stealed all the kills and loot) Not even talking about archers and gunmans...

You say crucial MP is enough, but getting close to mobs to kill them doing a melee dmg (because literally we have to stick to the mobs to hit them) takes time and other classes just from longer distances steal all the kills.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:27 pm

MrSchunk wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:01 am
MrSchunk wrote:

1. Warriors have more area in ninja slash (30ft) than we have with the lightning (28ft). It's about how you play it. Also warriors have 21% more movement speed than the rest of the classes, and with rage on and blind hit (end up having 545% more damage, adding to the power smash when u get close to the enemies, not bringing up pure rage that decreases speed, doing a limiteless amount of damage). If you tell me that you struggle killing wizards is because you max out hp points/defense, because i have been killed by warriors with absurd amount of dmg.

2 and 3. I said archers should have a buff at pvp. And gunman at pvp with those drones can break shields kinda easy

4. I didn't create this post to benefit my class at pvp. I did it to balance farming and pvp for all classes. I accept mages are the best at pvp, but you should accept that in the best places to farm, all classes have the advantage. (Even a warrior that had 10 levels less than me, with rage, ninja slash and that speed just stealed all the kills and loot) Not even talking about archers and gunmans...

You say crucial MP is enough, but getting close to mobs to kill them doing a melee dmg (because literally we have to stick to the mobs to hit them) takes time and other classes just from longer distances steal all the kills.

Just know that you have to change your angle in able to land the ninja slash (not unless if u are dumb to stay on my range and eat my slash and smash). Storm clouds can hit you within 360° without even aiming. Also even if i maxed out my HP, i still have 700k damage when i have 999hp lol, and still not enough. Ninja slash can't pop that orb easily cuz protection field's durability is based on your character's defense output. Still nah, try to be a warrior and I'll show you how boring it is to fight a mage. Well, if this suggestion got approved, maybe I'll just return on being a mage and take advantage of its power to annoy everyone in the game who's going to walk inside the pvp until they complain and start crying like a baby, just like the old days. Yeah I remember those time where they will pm me if they can walk through pvp to allion, and i will say "okay" but still will kill them lmao.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Enough of this, we're talking about basic attacks, like I said before, if this got approved the crucial MP must removed or nerfed, and it should not have rune damage. Because you know, even if you say that "it's for farming purposes only" we still can't avoid wizards who will use it in PvP to overpower other classes.