GUILD SIEGE EVENTS.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: GUILD SIEGE EVENTS.

Post by cinos » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:27 am

Dreizki wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:28 am
Why would anyone use a macro presser when your fingers do it just fine tho?

macro presser can heal 1k HP in a blink of an eye.

and the point here is to get kills as many as you want coz the rule could be highest guild kill wins.
Oh like maplestory (before they scrapped it, cause of course)

I mean, that's cool and all, but personally if we wanna nerf food to stop macro-bιtches from using it, then we could just make it unable to be used that fast in general, instead of adding this dumb, artificial limit of no food. Maybe make the food take more frames inbetween presses to work, which while still allowing realistic human play (aka, fingerspam), it does not allow stuff like what you described to actually offer unrealistic advantages. This would also make players buy better food rather than use apples...like me.
Basically, if we want to combat macros, ACTUALLY combat macros by changing the formula itself instead of making us play awkwardly compared to our usual techniques, which so far in elia have been very aggressive and personally the best part of the game.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Robby
Site Admin

Re: GUILD SIEGE EVENTS.

Post by Robby » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:22 pm

I definitely like the idea of guild related battles and it is something I want to try to do in the future. I'm not sure of the exact specifics yet, or when it'd come out, but it's surely something I want to try.