Eliatopia: Between Ourselves (an Among Us themed spinoff)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
AFSR
Eliatopia: Between Ourselves (an Among Us themed spinoff)

Post by AFSR » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:36 am

I think its time for Eliatopia to had a spinoff. I'm not saying the man game is bad, but I'm suggesting how to make it... better. ;)

Well, the story is simple. A group of human astronauts(10 for starters) with one of them is killed and being replaced with an Eliatopian Agent, disguising as the victim, using a special suit that looks like human. All cosmetics(hats, shirt, pants, etc.) are the one from Brips Department Store and from the harrassed(I mean, closed) shop.

For starters, two maps are available, which is:
1.The Rymdlager(Sweden for "Space Camp"), an astronaut base somewhere in Eliatopia.
2.Astrolab.co, the astronauts base back on earth, situated high n the sky(yes, based on Mira HQ, but it is A LOT bigger).

kill animations:
Shoot: simply shoots at the victim"s back with a glock.
Magic: pulls out a magic wand and the victim is struck by a lightning.
Archery Practice: With a regular bow, an arrow is shot at the victim's forehead.
Ninja Slash: NINJA SLASH!

For the art and assets, instead of using in-game artstyle, we use Flashlights237's artstyle! Since Among Us is a 2D game, her artsyle will be PERFECT! :D
This is also an online game. The games lore also ties with the main-game's lore. It shows that Xantis has started sending agent to kill and track-down planet Earth, at a very small scale. Sadly, they keep losing connection when arrive at Earth(Astrolab.co) due to the vast variation of communication signals, the distance between the two planets, and the Earth's atmosphere itself. This leads the agent to its main mission: KILL HUMANS.

That's all from me. hope you guys like my idea. Goodbye! :lol:

Someone

Re: Eliatopia: Between Ourselves (an Among Us themed spinoff)

Post by Someone » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:22 am

wait what
Back after a while