New Weapon

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
G_Toast
New Weapon

Post by G_Toast » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:12 pm

add crossbows, and make it 1 handed
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\

Stormzy

Re: New Weapon

Post by Stormzy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm

i think its a cool idea but i dont think it should be added. i think it could just be a weapon for the Archers

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:17 pm

G_Toast wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:12 pm
G-Toast why are your threads consistently the laziest?
Plus you're not even the only one to recommend this frankly not well thought out idea. You know how archers already keep up with one weapon? That's because they are the shotgun to the gunman's SMG, their arrows pack more of a wallop.
Why would you give the class with the strongest projectiles MORE firepower? Crossbows are cool and all, but gimme a break!
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

G_Toast

Post by G_Toast » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:17 pm
G_Toast wrote:
Plus you're not even the only one to recommend this frankly not well thought out idea. You know how archers already keep up with one weapon? That's because they are the shotgun to the gunman's SMG, their arrows pack more of a wallop.
Why would you give the class with the strongest projectiles MORE firepower? Crossbows are cool and all, but gimme a break!
i cant draw and last thread i post to buff archer ppl was complaining so i make ppl decide wat they wanna add to it by putting nothing
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 pm

G_Toast wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 pm
cinos wrote:
G_Toast wrote:
i cant draw and last thread i post to buff archer ppl was complaining so i make ppl decide wat they wanna add to it by putting nothing
If you can't draw and also can't talk about stats, maybe how it would even work, then what's the point of making a thread?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

G_Toast

Post by G_Toast » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:52 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 pm
G_Toast wrote:
cinos wrote:

If you can't draw and also can't talk about stats, maybe how it would even work, then what's the point of making a thread?
do you know the formula that calculate gunman two handed from single handed weapons ?
you use the formula you used to make the gunman onehanded gun to make the crossbow
can also use the same formula to calculate the price of it or robby can modify it
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:28 pm

G_Toast wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:52 pm
cinos wrote:
G_Toast wrote:

do you know the formula that calculate gunman two handed from single handed weapons ?
you use the formula you used to make the gunman onehanded gun to make the crossbow
can also use the same formula to calculate the price of it or robby can modify it
So we give the class with the stronger projectile two crossbows...I think you're missing how broken that is.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

G_Toast

Post by G_Toast » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:28 pm
G_Toast wrote:
cinos wrote:

So we give the class with the stronger projectile two crossbows...I think you're missing how broken that is.
so wat about drones
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\

cinos

Post by cinos » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:26 am

G_Toast wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm
cinos wrote:
G_Toast wrote:

so wat about drones
Drone, singular, it's only supposed to be one, fairly innacurate and slow drone.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

G_Toast

Post by G_Toast » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:19 pm

cinos wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:26 am
G_Toast wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm
cinos wrote:

so wat about drones
Drone, singular, it's only supposed to be one, fairly innacurate and slow drone.
it still means that gunman have 3 weapons
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\