Mystery Monster

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Misobu
Mystery Monster

Post by Misobu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Make a mob (any of the elia mob) appear randomly and drop a rare item or expensive item or a dud item when killed but the mob has to be hit 100k times normally (Immune to skills). Probably also add a server announcement if a monster appears.

GeraltOfRivia

Re: Mystery Monster

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Mob designed only to most OP high lvl players? No thanks.

noire

Post by noire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:11 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
- End

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:20 pm

noire wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Even most dumb answer is better than the one with only emoji.

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:26 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
The idea is stupid anyway, "HAS to be hit 100k times normally" and without skills? Doesn't matter if your high leveled that poop would be boring.

edit: curse you forum filter

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 pm

Misobu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 pm
Make a mob (any of the elia mob) appear randomly and drop a rare item or expensive item or a dud item when killed but the mob has to be hit 100k times normally (Immune to skills). Probably also add a server announcement if a monster appears.
Oh wow, another mob made just for profit rather than the fun of the event, I SURE want that /s

actually you just reminded me of an idea I had, so I can atleast give you props for reminding me of a GOOD idea.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Misobu

Post by Misobu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:23 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
How come? low lvl players can hit it if they want. Thats why I want it to be immune to skills.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 am

Misobu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:23 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
How come? low lvl players can hit it if they want. Thats why I want it to be immune to skills.
Lvl1-power 1
Lvl 100-power 30000-50000
Thats the example difference of power not including skill buffs.

noire

Post by noire » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:13 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 am
Misobu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:23 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Lvl1-power 1
Lvl 100-power 30000-50000
Thats the example difference of power not including skill buffs.
:lol:

What an idiot, why don't you learn to actually read for once.

The suggestion only mentioned of the event mob needing to be hit a 100k times, why tf are these maggots be bitching about power difference. LMFAO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[In addition to the first post]

I'm not really fond of the monster being only the receiving end.

100k hits is actually reasonable, specially when there is a class with high hps (hits per second)/ fire rate.

To make it actually challenging, here are my thoughts:

[1]
That said monster should also actually be hard to hit (peculiar movements, be able to pass through any type of obstacle like rocks etc, should also be able to walk off terrains making it something that ignores any obstruction completely to avoid it from being lured) and fights, hitting back huge dmg, hitting like a truck to players that happen to be in it's area of attack (wide).
The said monster should also have a high attack rate. (Negating the idea of tanking by spamming foods)

The monster should be able to dash forward to a player in moment's notice, evade attacks and deal fatal damage then move on to a next player when the first targeted was killed. (Fatal enough to insta-kill someone with 60k - 70k defense. ./. to all mage planning to tank it.)

[2]
Also that "drop" after killed should not be only consisting of 1 item. Multiple items and upon death be scattered (like when you die with item sacrifice, but with much more range when the item is dropped) randomly so anyone lucky and fast enough to loot will benefit.

[3]
The said monster should be a walking disaster, something that does not stay only in one place.
(If all the players were wiped out on it's area, it would move on the next in search for prey.)

Evading from being fatally hit by the monster, while trying to hit until the 100k hits is completed.
Else it won't really be fun and challenging.

[What I've written above must be hard to implement. I only wrote it in case that op's concept is accepted by the game admin.]

(Also, I think HH have something similar. The immortal green bouncer was it? XD I remember kakai trying to kill it.)
Last edited by noire on Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
- End

noire

Post by noire » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:34 am

troopas wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:26 pm

The idea is stupid anyway, "HAS to be hit 100k times normally" and without skills? Doesn't matter if your high leveled that poop would be boring.
It won't be if the said monster has peculiar movements and is twice the speed of a warrior with the speed buff, not to mention if the said monster deals huge damage and has high attack rate with enough intelligence to target players with the highest HP in the area.
(huge damage enough to kill someone with 60k+ def in an instant)

It would be challenging specially if the goal is to hit it a 100k times while in face of a terribly fatal monster :lol:

Hunt or be hunted.
Last edited by noire on Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
- End