Force Strict Classes

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Darkninja
Force Strict Classes

Post by Darkninja » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 am

Force strict classes. What I'm saying is that there shouldn't just be a player that can use other classes' skills. For example, archers, already with their extra loot and coin drops, can also grab a 2 dollar airsoft gun from nowhere and hold the cashier at gunpoint for 10% extra selling price. That should be a skill strictly restricted to gunners. Or how about some random class using leaf guard or protection field to tank their way through things? My point is that skills should be strictly limited to their assigned classes, so that each class is special and none can reign over others (at least by stealing their skills altogether.)

Heneral

Re: Force Strict Classes

Post by Heneral » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:48 am

Darkninja wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 am
Force strict classes. What I'm saying is that there shouldn't just be a player that can use other classes' skills. For example, archers, already with their extra loot and coin drops, can also grab a 2 dollar airsoft gun from nowhere and hold the cashier at gunpoint for 10% extra selling price. That should be a skill strictly restricted to gunners. Or how about some random class using leaf guard or protection field to tank their way through things? My point is that skills should be strictly limited to their assigned classes, so that each class is special and none can reign over others (at least by stealing their skills altogether.)
True. But I know there are alot of people don't like this idea becuz. Some of them playing this game to earn money and removing that selling for gunman they will hate you I'm sure . But me I truly support this idea cuz using another skill to tank your main is a bit out of the line. But yeah You will be roasted by Mikel and cinos and flashlight for this cuz They are the most toxic in the Elia society so watch out.

And Bump.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:33 am

Simply make any skill possible to use only when wearing only one class gear. F.e to use any mage skill you have to wear only mage set( or at least one piece without any other class set pieces) and only mage weapon etc.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:33 am
Simply make any skill possible to use only when wearing only one class gear. F.e to use any mage skill you have to wear only mage set( or at least one piece without any other class set pieces) and only mage weapon etc.
Oh great so that means anyone wearing two pieces of armor for style or simply because they want to is gunked...shιt idea
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:39 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Oh great so that means anyone wearing two pieces of armor for style or simply because they want to is gunked...shιt idea
Then make better one. If as you said someone wear it just for style or want to, it looks like he don't do it for its stats class skills.

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:27 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:39 pm
cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Then make better one. If as you said someone wear it just for style or want to, it looks like he don't do it for its stats class skills.
If your idea literally worse than the game right now then no I don't need to provide a better idea...but I will do that anyway. Make it like archers where it's the ITEM ITSELF that has the resell stat higher, making it so that you HAVE to kill it with a gunman weapon for the skill to work. MIght require a rework but it does solve the problem.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111