REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Aaayeah
REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by Aaayeah » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:52 pm

The skills Stone man, Brick man, Pure rage reduces a lot of speed which makes the warrior's speed more likely a snail. Lowering the speed a bit would definitely help warriors grind with a better pace.
Last edited by Aaayeah on Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeraltOfRivia

Re: Reduce the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Honestly i would not reduce but remove them. The only class that is based on walking nearby every enemy shouldn't be slower even a bit. Yeah i know that new skill is ranged but compare to range of archer and gunman it still looses at any point. While ''Ninja slash'' gives total range of 30ft(which gves a 15ft radius) both archer and gunman gets total reach around 60ft(30ft in each direction). Also despite class power, runes allow to deal way higher damage which with high RPM on wide areas makes warrior and mage powerless against two other classes. This problem is way bigger and to fully explan it we should compare each class possibility to perform amount of hits per minute. This will show how much damage can can they deal without using any skills in one minute, also how many mobs they can take down within their speed/range.

[KING]*Philip

Post by [KING]*Philip » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:20 pm

I suport this to remove this skill

Stone man=Speed decrease -15%
Brick man = Speed decrease -15%
Pure rage = Speed decrease -30%

There is a big gap for the skill percent
Fitness Speed increase 21%

For the new skill ninja slash can you do a change the stance like normal standing thats a ninja move not like this one,also about the delay after the slash its a free hit.

Warrior's in PvPers

Aaayeah

Post by Aaayeah » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:35 pm
Honestly i would not reduce but remove them. The only class that is based on walking nearby every enemy shouldn't be slower even a bit. Yeah i know that new skill is ranged but compare to range of archer and gunman it still looses at any point. While ''Ninja slash'' gives total range of 30ft(which gves a 15ft radius) both archer and gunman gets total reach around 60ft(30ft in each direction). Also despite class power, runes allow to deal way higher damage which with high RPM on wide areas makes warrior and mage powerless against two other classes. This problem is way bigger and to fully explan it we should compare each class possibility to perform amount of hits per minute. This will show how much damage can can they deal without using any skills in one minute, also how many mobs they can take down within their speed/range.
I totally agree with you, I was reconsidering the buffs in exchange for reducing speed. But after reading your reply, I totally agree with you. Archers basically dominates the 3 classes considering the skill "loot dropped" and being paired with maxed out skill "gun point" which can be basically used by equiping a gun definitely changes the grinding capability of money of the 3 other classes.

Aaayeah

Post by Aaayeah » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:40 pm

[KING]*Philip wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:20 pm
I suport this to remove this skill

Stone man=Speed decrease -15%
Brick man = Speed decrease -15%
Pure rage = Speed decrease -30%

There is a big gap for the skill percent
Fitness Speed increase 21%

For the new skill ninja slash can you do a change the stance like normal standing thats a ninja move not like this one,also about the delay after the slash its a free hit.

Warrior's in PvPers
Not remove the skill bro, just the speed reduction.

we_can

Post by we_can » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Aaayeah wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
I totally agree with you, I was reconsidering the buffs in exchange for reducing speed. But after reading your reply, I totally agree with you. Archers basically dominates the 3 classes considering the skill "loot dropped" and being paired with maxed out skill "gun point" which can be basically used by equiping a gun definitely changes the grinding capability of money of the 3 other classes.
i think removing the reduction speed is too much of a buff. although warriors are pretty bad, removing the speed on the passive skills is too much. i do think it might be a good idea to maybe reduce the speeds but i think the fitness speed increase would also need to get nerfed.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 pm

we_can wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm
Aaayeah wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
i think removing the reduction speed is too much of a buff. although warriors are pretty bad, removing the speed on the passive skills is too much. i do think it might be a good idea to maybe reduce the speeds but i think the fitness speed increase would also need to get nerfed.
What if we made the SWORD SWING slower? That'd be interesting.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

coke

Re: REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by coke » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:53 am

I'd say reduce the deduction speed and nerf the additional boost it gives on both brickman and stoneman.

FBIHitler

Re: REMOVE the Speed reduction on warriors

Post by FBIHitler » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:55 am

Uh no?

Not every skill is supposed to be good don't upgrade it
:heart: 🇺🇦 Support Ukraine, Russia is LYING about their gov't.
I am NOT a neo-nazi nor do I condone anything they've done.

Aaayeah

Post by Aaayeah » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:42 am

we_can wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm
But the speed increase on skill "fitness" gets eaten by speed reduction on the other skills. I'd say reduce the speed reduction and if the reduction might get removed, nerf the buffs on the skills

cinos wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 pm
What if we made the SWORD SWING slower? That'd be interesting.
Ahh no, mobiles are different than in pc. Warriors can spam attack on mobile, while on pc can't be spammed. I'd say adding a combo attack on basic attack on warriors, it's so boring seeing back and forth attacks :?