Gunman buff

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
KHA3L
Gunman buff

Post by KHA3L » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:43 am

Gunman has a pretty low on defense. Unlike warriors rage which increases their defense, mages protection field that absorbs damage and archers leaf guard that has 20% attack misses. However, the cowboy has only dodge roll and its also used in all classes plus the longer the cowboy grinds the lesser its defense because of the money power skill.
I propose a buff for gunmans where they can attack while they run. This will also help them cope up with their defense. But when they run and attack at the same time, it will double the mana cost.

:D :D

cinos

Re: Gunman buff

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:31 am

Okay no, that's NOT the buff we need. What we need is a fix for the grenades mainly, cause in case you haven't noticed we are literally the only class without a viable strong attack.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mikel

Post by mikel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:17 pm

i mean ngl cowboys are op

that is if your bank account is also op :joy:
but yea holy poop this class needs a buff or some poop
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:18 pm

KHA3L wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:43 am
Gunman has a pretty low on defense. Unlike warriors rage which increases their defense, mages protection field that absorbs damage and archers leaf guard that has 20% attack misses. However, the cowboy has only dodge roll and its also used in all classes plus the longer the cowboy grinds the lesser its defense because of the money power skill.
I propose a buff for gunmans where they can attack while they run. This will also help them cope up with their defense. But when they run and attack at the same time, it will double the mana cost.

you want gunman buff ? all we need is a skill that makes cowboy is the best class in HH. it's shotgun attack: launch 5(10 with 1 handed gun) bullet at the same time which its firing speed depend on weapon fire rate. Gotta love to see how beautiful it look and sound when the skill casted. well i hope gunman got a good skills in the future

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:18 pm
KHA3L wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:43 am

you want gunman buff ? all we need is a skill that makes cowboy is the best class in HH. it's shotgun attack: launch 5(10 with 1 handed gun) bullet at the same time which its firing speed depend on weapon fire rate. Gotta love to see how beautiful it look and sound when the skill casted. well i hope gunman got a good skills in the future
Unironically I don't even want shotgun attack since it would just be arrow hoard again. Nerf arrow hoard, make grenades useful, and bam, gunmen finally have a strong attack like archers and (technically, even if they can never hit you) warriors.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Cowboy doesn't need defense they are the highest ranged class. When I was cowboy I hardly ever took damage, I wish I hadn't upgraded my armor to h3 because it was literally useless.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:41 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:04 pm
Cowboy doesn't need defense they are the highest ranged class. When I was cowboy I hardly ever took damage, I wish I hadn't upgraded my armor to h3 because it was literally useless.
PVP is a whole other story tho
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:47 pm

no support, just fix the grenades