Archer New Skill For Homing Arrows, Coin Thief And Loot Thief

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
burga
Re: Archer New Skill For Homing Arrows, Coin Thief And Loot Thief

Post by burga » Sun May 30, 2021 1:30 am

nah archer is already good enough make some skills for like warrior because almost all of warrior skills are passive

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm

FaolG3rd wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 pm
Swagybob wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:30 pm
FaolG3rd wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 7:45 pm

because this is an example that we no longer know how to communicate properly or to ask questions properly
Did your parents raise you well? :|
I can't understand an inch of what you're saying. Please learn common english before attempting to communicate with people on the forum. Thank you.
Sorry my parents raised me well. We don't swear anywhere. Can you check & correct my Grammar tho :lol:
Your grammar is still incorrect. It should be "Sorry, my parents raised me well. We don't swear anywhere. Can you check and correct my grammar?"

FaolG3rd

Post by FaolG3rd » Sun May 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Swagybob wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:12 pm
FaolG3rd wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 pm
Swagybob wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:30 pm

I can't understand an inch of what you're saying. Please learn common english before attempting to communicate with people on the forum. Thank you.
Sorry my parents raised me well. We don't swear anywhere. Can you check & correct my Grammar tho :lol:
Your grammar is still incorrect. It should be "Sorry, my parents raised me well. We don't swear anywhere. Can you check and correct my grammar?"
you lack of understanding. :lol: :lol:

degenerate

Post by degenerate » Mon May 31, 2021 4:29 am

What is so OP about archers, lol.

Mages can own a certain area when they can 1 shot the mobs. Has orb that won't get popped when the mage is a high level player.
Warriors have a freaking damage that reaches a million, sprints faster on rage. A running tank.
Cowboys get to outplay any class when it comes to killing a high HP target. Bombs/traps that deal high dmg, dmg output increase with every coin carried.
Archers have extra coins and loot. A buff that will dismiss 30% of the normal attacks. Arrow hoard that spreads like letter V.

What is so OP with archers? The extra coins/loot is OP? That's a pretty narrow-sighted preconception. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the Coin and Loot thief, you can make some for skill upgrades for these but for the homing arrows can you add some new effect when you use it. And for the leaf guard, i want to have a skill where it increases your attack and defense.
In my opinion coin and loot theif should be as it is, the same goes for leaf guard.
* Homing arrows should move faster once a target is fixiated.

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon May 31, 2021 1:08 pm

degenerate wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:29 am

sprints faster on rage.
No, they actually don't sprint faster with rage, they are actually much slower.

What's so OP about archers is the extremely overpowered arrow hoard that mows down any enemy. Homing arrow used to be the meta of the entire game until it's nerf, but it's still pretty busted for archers with high damage. Razor guard also makes it so they can bot and even mow enemies down if they are strong enough. Now just becuase people say archers are OP that doesn't mean other classes aren't either. We know warrior is op and we're trying to get rage nerfed. We also know mage is op.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Mon May 31, 2021 2:20 pm

degenerate wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:29 am

Mages can own a certain area when they can 1 shot the mobs. Has orb that won't get popped when the mage is a high level player.
Warriors have a freaking damage that reaches a million, sprints faster on rage. A running tank.
Cowboys get to outplay any class when it comes to killing a high HP target. Bombs/traps that deal high dmg, dmg output increase with every coin carried.
Archers have extra coins and loot. A buff that will dismiss 30% of the normal attacks. Arrow hoard that spreads like letter V.

What is so OP with archers? The extra coins/loot is OP? That's a pretty narrow-sighted preconception. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the Coin and Loot thief, you can make some for skill upgrades for these but for the homing arrows can you add some new effect when you use it. And for the leaf guard, i want to have a skill where it increases your attack and defense.
In my opinion coin and loot theif should be as it is, the same goes for leaf guard.
* Homing arrows should move faster once a target is fixiated.
Easy. Archers have more coins and loot, they do insane damage with arrow hoard, and you can spam homing arrows for barely any mp.

Edit: Warriors are fudging slow, and are countered by everything in pvp.
Sure, cowboys get more damage, they also lose defense.
Mages are invincible in pvp, and have clouds that stun you. Put up 2 of them and you're dead.
Archers arrow hoard causes them to have INSANE dps, even more than cowboy. Max arrow hoard and you get 6 arrows each dealing 175% damage, totaling 10.5x damage. On top of that, they have range, and even a shield attack. What isn't OP about archers?