A gunman skill and two warrior skills

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Falling10fruit
A gunman skill and two warrior skills

Post by Falling10fruit » Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 am

Disclaimer: This is the first topic I made, plus I'm an archer.

Warrior:
Throw (This skill sounds useless, please suggest a better one): You get to throw your weapon and it will stick to the surface it hit (So it'll stick and go wherever the monster/player-in PVP- goes), which then you need to pick it up again by simply touching it (When you get it while your hands are full, it goes into your inventory instead. You will also automatically have it again if you die.
Pros: More damage and range which increases when you upgrade the skill.
Cons: You lose your weapon until you go and get it.

Charge (You can change the name): You deal damage and knockback allowing you to roll without being interrupted by entities.
Pros: Deal damage and knockback when you are naturally unable to, plus you can keep on rolling even when entities are in the way (Like monsters).

Gunman:
Gun Bash: You hit your opponent with your gun with a short-range, you would hit the enemy instantly but it takes one second to finish the animation, making you vulnerable for a second.
Pros: You would deal 400% damage that increases when you upgrade.
Cons: It's annoying to wait for the animation to finish.
Last edited by Falling10fruit on Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swagybob

Re: A gunman skill and two warrior skills

Post by Swagybob » Fri May 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Falling10fruit wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 am

Warrior:
Throw (This skill sounds useless, please suggest a better one): You get to throw your weapon and it will stick to the surface it hit (So it'll stick and go wherever the monster/player-in PVP- goes), which then you need to pick it up again by simply touching it (When you get it while your hands are full, it goes into your inventory instead. You will also automatically have it again if you die.

Charge (You can change the name): You deal damage and knockback allowing you to roll without being interrupted by entities.
Pros: Deal damage and knockback when you are naturally unable to, plus you can keep on rolling even when entities are in the way (Like monsters).

Gunman:
Hit your enemy with your gun (This is obviously too long, suggest a shorter name): You hit your opponent with your gun with a short-range, you would hit the enemy instantly but it takes one second to finish the animation, making you vulnerable for a second.
for warrior throw, i've thought about this. if the inventory is full and the hands are full, what happens? do you lose the item?

for warrior charge, i don't quite understand what you're saying

for gunman, not a bad idea, but they're supposed to be a longer ranged class

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Sat May 22, 2021 2:45 am

1. Good question... Um, UH... Maybe the weapon just stays there, even when the player dies, but the player is still able to go back and pick it up.

2. When you roll into entities, they get knockback and damage. Is that clear enough (Because I can't think of a better explanation)?

3. So you are saying that it's a bad idea because gunmen are supposed to be long-range? Because I'm confused.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sat May 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Falling10fruit wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:45 am
1. Good question... Um, UH... Maybe the weapon just stays there, even when the player dies, but the player is still able to go back and pick it up.

2. When you roll into entities, they get knockback and damage. Is that clear enough (Because I can't think of a better explanation)?

3. So you are saying that it's a bad idea because gunmen are supposed to be long-range? Because I'm confused.
1. that could work, but what if everybody leaves the area? if there are no players in an area, the area will reset.

2. i see what you're saying now, but it might be a bit too op unless it takes a lot of mp.

3. yes, but it could be added, i just don't really like the idea of a long ranged class having a short ranged attack.

Magea

Post by Magea » Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 am

Falling10fruit wrote:

Warrior:

Gunman:
Hit your enemy with your gun (This is obviously too long, suggest a shorter name): You hit your opponent with your gun with a short-range, you would hit the enemy instantly but it takes one second to finish the animation, making you vulnerable for a second.
1. For throw its a stupid idea as the area resets if their are no players and warrior is supposed to be a melee class not sub range, just pure melee
2. Charge is a splendid idea as we already do have mages with thunderbolt that can cause knockback if you are smited by the bolts. This skill can balance a bit of the warrior skills in pvp, but its only useful in PvP as mobs takes no knockback so its a good little skill to buff warriors a bit for pvp.
3. Cowboys wont fight in close range as the possibility of getting killed would increase. Well yes it can be used in PvE but against archers that can instantly cast horde shots or mages with orbs and thunderstorms? Also warriors with their aura that allows them to 1hit all strong enemies? I can say its just adding more to the pile of useless skills for cowboys which i wont level like flares and snare trap. The only useful attack skill for a cowboy is just coin shot. Thats it and nothing else as other skills are literally useless except for its passives.
Gawr Gura cutest shark ever! SHRIMP4LIFE!

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Sun May 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Magea wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 am

2. Charge is a splendid idea as we already do have mages with thunderbolt that can cause knockback if you are smited by the bolts. This skill can balance a bit of the warrior skills in pvp, but its only useful in PvP as mobs takes no knockback so its a good little skill to buff warriors a bit for pvp.
Yes, the bolts cause stun, but that's way too op and should be removed from pvp.

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Mon May 24, 2021 7:05 am

Swagybob wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:21 pm
Falling10fruit wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:45 am

1. that could work, but what if everybody leaves the area? if there are no players in an area, the area will reset.

2. i see what you're saying now, but it might be a bit too op unless it takes a lot of mp.

3. yes, but it could be added, i just don't really like the idea of a long ranged class having a short ranged attack.
1. Um, maybe the area wouldn't reset if there was a weapon there.

2. Okay then, it will take a lot of MP then, thanks for balancing it!

3. Wait, so you're saying that the throwing skill is bad too because warriors are supposed to be short-ranged?

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 am

imposter_sus2 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:58 pm
for throw he should just make it so u cant use the weapon but it stays in ur inventory
Wait, how is the weapon supposed to stay in your inventory when it's full?

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Mon May 24, 2021 7:12 am

Magea wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:45 am
Falling10fruit wrote:

Warrior:

Gunman:
1. For throw its a stupid idea as the area resets if their are no players and warrior is supposed to be a melee class not sub range, just pure melee
3. Cowboys wont fight in close range as the possibility of getting killed would increase. Well yes it can be used in PvE but against archers that can instantly cast horde shots or mages with orbs and thunderstorms? Also warriors with their aura that allows them to 1hit all strong enemies? I can say its just adding more to the pile of useless skills for cowboys which i wont level like flares and snare trap. The only useful attack skill for a cowboy is just coin shot. Thats it and nothing else as other skills are literally useless except for its passives.
1. Wait, Robby said that?

2. Why can't monsters be knock-backed (Other than bosses)?

3. Is shooting upwards a good skill then? Because I can't think of any passive skills.

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Mon May 24, 2021 7:36 am

PiNEAPPLEt wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:14 am
mACARONI
Who wrote that?