AÑADIR IDIOMAS

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
DDRD1
AÑADIR IDIOMAS

Post by DDRD1 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:25 pm

Seria bueno el colocar la opción para seleccionar idiomas para que el juego llegue a mas personas. soy de Colombia (español) y no soy muy bueno con el ingles y debido a eso se me dificulta el realizar misiones o los diálogos con los NPC, seria muy bueno en añadir otros idiomas. Espero les agrade la idea y tengan en cuenta el español. :D

ATT: DDRD1 uwu

HPTest

Re: AÑADIR IDIOMAS

Post by HPTest » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:27 pm

SORRY NO!!!pe
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:10 am

Ohh, maybe robby will make something about this idk
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

coolboynum1

Post by coolboynum1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:19 am

uhhh.idk what he's saying?
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

Jinnzakk

Post by Jinnzakk » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:45 am

coolboynum1 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:19 am
uhhh.idk what he's saying?
Bruh his language is Spanish you can translate it in English ;P
"Devil in a form of a wh0re"
Discord: Jinnzakk#1268

MarkNii

Post by MarkNii » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:20 am

Hola amigo, ¿puedo ayudarte con las misiones?
Soy tu amigo en el juego, solo charla conmigo

Flashlight237

Re: ADD LANGUAGES

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:29 am

DDRD1 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:25 pm
It would be good to place the option to select languages so that the game reaches more people. I am from Colombia (Spanish) and I am not very good with English and because of that it is difficult for me to carry out missions or dialogues with the NPCs, it would be very good to add other languages. I hope you like the idea and take Spanish into account. :D

Unfortunately, the fonts Robby used for the game doesn't account for Latin characters, some of which are required to make use of languages like Spanish. I learned this myself when the letter "ñ" was blanked out in the Leafling's Eliapedia entry.

Desafortunadamente, las fuentes que Robby usó para el juego no tienen en cuenta los caracteres latinos, algunos de los cuales son necesarios para utilizar idiomas como el español. Aprendí esto yo mismo cuando la letra "ñ" se borró en la entrada del Bestiario del Leafling.

DDRD1

Post by DDRD1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:38 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:29 am
DDRD1 wrote:
It would be good to place the option to select languages so that the game reaches more people. I am from Colombia (Spanish) and I am not very good with English and because of that it is difficult for me to carry out missions or dialogues with the NPCs, it would be very good to add other languages. I hope you like the idea and take Spanish into account. :D

Unfortunately, the fonts Robby used for the game doesn't account for Latin characters, some of which are required to make use of languages like Spanish. I learned this myself when the letter "ñ" was blanked out in the Leafling's Eliapedia entry.

Desafortunadamente, las fuentes que Robby usó para el juego no tienen en cuenta los caracteres latinos, algunos de los cuales son necesarios para utilizar idiomas como el español. Aprendí esto yo mismo cuando la letra "ñ" se borró en la entrada del Bestiario del Leafling.
Comprendo, gracias por el dato. aun así seria de mucha ayuda el que exista una pagina con los textos o misiones necesarias dentro del juego, ya que en las paginas de google chrome tiene la opción de traducir.
ese seria una forma para incluir a jugadores de otros países.

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:04 am

DDRD1 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:38 am
Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:29 am
DDRD1 wrote:

Comprendo, gracias por el dato. aun así seria de mucha ayuda el que exista una pagina con los textos o misiones necesarias dentro del juego, ya que en las paginas de google chrome tiene la opción de traducir.
ese seria una forma para incluir a jugadores de otros países.
Like you mentioned google translate works fine...

Como mencionaste, el traductor de Google funciona bien ...