Power smash revamp or new skill

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
masnam
Power smash revamp or new skill

Post by masnam » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:28 pm

So this could either be a power smash revamp, a skill in the branch of power smash, or a whole new skill entirely. I haven't fully thought this through because I just thought of it but I think the current power smash is a little annoying to use. You have to completely stop your movement to smash. I think it should be more like a swing or dash attack where you don't have to stop or even where the skill actually moves you forward. Similar to the power attack in hh. Once again this could be a revamp, a branch skill, or a whole new skill. You could make this a swing, a dash attack, or just use the same one from hh.

Flashlight237

Re: Power smash revamp or new skill

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:00 am

I mean I'm not too bothered by it, if only because enemies just walk up to you, with the only runner being Auroch Beetles. A dash attack could be another decent attack skill, though, if only because I would think it is the best alternative to a ranged attack (and honestly, I'm just tired of hearing of warriors being all defensive about Rage, so the more reasons to nerf Blind and Pure Rage, the better).

masnam

Re: Power smash revamp or new skill

Post by masnam » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:00 am
I mean I'm not too bothered by it, if only because enemies just walk up to you, with the only runner being Auroch Beetles. A dash attack could be another decent attack skill, though, if only because I would think it is the best alternative to a ranged attack (and honestly, I'm just tired of hearing of warriors being all defensive about Rage, so the more reasons to nerf Blind and Pure Rage, the better).
I was mainly talking about pvp