Warrior balanced?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
viitrix
Warrior balanced?

Post by viitrix » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:50 pm

I have an warrior alt account and an archer main. My main is level 57, my alt level 19. My main archer account have 23k dmg, my warrior alt account have 90k dmg. I got it up to level 19 in 2 hours (with the help of money from my main) and i twoshot stalagmites with it with basic attacks (without any enchants). My main 3-4 shot stalagmites (with max enchants). I have put almost all points into defence in my alt, and most of my points into archery in my main. There is one downside, i walk a bit slower as a warrior. Still, is this fine?

mikel

Re: Warrior balanced?

Post by mikel » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 pm

That is literally what a warriors purpose is. To decimate anything in site, you lucky butt archer having a ton of range and non charged hoards, safe from the mobs with distance.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:48 pm

viitrix wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:50 pm
I have an warrior alt account and an archer main. My main is level 57, my alt level 19. My main archer account have 23k dmg, my warrior alt account have 90k dmg. I got it up to level 19 in 2 hours (with the help of money from my main) and i twoshot stalagmites with it with basic attacks (without any enchants). My main 3-4 shot stalagmites (with max enchants). I have put almost all points into defence in my alt, and most of my points into archery in my main. There is one downside, i walk a bit slower as a warrior. Still, is this fine?
Warrior basically is high damage, pretty low speed, and super low range. Archer is high damage, regular speed, and long range. It seems normal to me.

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:36 pm

I dont see any advantage with being ranged since you have to run to the loot anyways to collect it. Also, is it normal that a level 19 warrior is having 4 times higher dmg than an level 57 archer? Dont get the logic

masnam

Post by masnam » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:41 pm

viitrix wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:36 pm
I dont see any advantage with being ranged since you have to run to the loot anyways to collect it. Also, is it normal that a level 19 warrior is having 4 times higher dmg than an level 57 archer? Dont get the logic
Rage currently needs a nerf but other than that it is normal considering the classes. Also, being ranged means you can usually kill things faster because you don't have to run up to it and you don't need as much def.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:58 am

imposter_sus2 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:19 am
blind and pure rage needs a slight nerf, im not sure about nerfing the damage but maybe the defense/speed
If maxed then speed is already decreased by 30% so no, there is absolutely no need to nerf it in any way.

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:47 am

I am soooo confused. Any other community in the world would never defend how op warriors is, it is like a bug that level 19 warriors 2-shot stalagmites. The only reason why it is not comlpetly gamebreaking is that strong enough monsters is not implemented yet for the insane dmg to be exploited.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:52 pm

viitrix wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:47 am
I am soooo confused. Any other community in the world would never defend how op warriors is, it is like a bug that level 19 warriors 2-shot stalagmites. The only reason why it is not comlpetly gamebreaking is that strong enough monsters is not implemented yet for the insane dmg to be exploited.
To be fair, archers have arrow hoard which in my opinion is even more op than rage, since it has a long range. But that is a good point, right now its not a huge issue, but once stronger mobs come out it likely will be a big issue, mostly for mages and cowboys to compete, though cowboys can do A LOT of damage with the traps now so we'll see how that goes. Mages are still the weakest class by far :(

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:28 pm

I do think Rage should be nerfed; not base Rage, but the offensive branches of Rage. A 14.1x active buff that stacks with skills is just too strong to be sensible at all (again, the most powerful stat buff you can get in Pokemon is a 4x multiplier). Sure, there are trade-offs, but the defense trade-offs can easily be negated. I do think a buff in the speed aspect of fitness (I'm thinking 11% per level as opposed to 7%) should be done in exchange for a Rage nerf.

Of course I'm not big on warrior buffs being treated like Super Smash Bros Ultimate buffs in which case they're just stacked onto one-another multiplicatively. I mean with all the temporary buffs, you're getting a 32.3595x buff on base damage, and Power Smash as it stands now can go up to 4.5x normal damage, so we're talking 145.61775x normal damage. For comparison, Explosion does 6.25x Tackle's damage in Pokemon and that makes your pokemon die, and Bahamut ZERO, an endgame summon in Final Fantasy VII, does 15x more damage than basic Fire. What I'm saying is the warrior right now achieves multipliers WAAAAAAAY beyond what's acceptable as endgame power levels, and we've still yet to face Moonchyllus: the second boss (I consider Lumbercore an optional mid-boss from how out-of-the-way he is).

Before you gawk at me about Arrow Hoard, yes, I am for a Sharp Hoard nerf, but I would much prefer Arrow Hoard be changed into a dynamically charged skill: 0.3 seconds per extra arrow (up to 1.5 seconds for a full six-arrow burst).

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:28 pm
I do think Rage should be nerfed; not base Rage, but the offensive branches of Rage. A 14.1x active buff that stacks with skills is just too strong to be sensible at all (again, the most powerful stat buff you can get in Pokemon is a 4x multiplier). Sure, there are trade-offs, but the defense trade-offs can easily be negated. I do think a buff in the speed aspect of fitness (I'm thinking 11% per level as opposed to 7%) should be done in exchange for a Rage nerf.

Of course I'm not big on warrior buffs being treated like Super Smash Bros Ultimate buffs in which case they're just stacked onto one-another multiplicatively. I mean with all the temporary buffs, you're getting a 32.3595x buff on base damage, and Power Smash as it stands now can go up to 4.5x normal damage, so we're talking 145.61775x normal damage. For comparison, Explosion does 6.25x Tackle's damage in Pokemon and that makes your pokemon die, and Bahamut ZERO, an endgame summon in Final Fantasy VII, does 15x more damage than basic Fire. What I'm saying is the warrior right now achieves multipliers WAAAAAAAY beyond what's acceptable as endgame power levels, and we've still yet to face Moonchyllus: the second boss (I consider Lumbercore an optional mid-boss from how out-of-the-way he is).

Before you gawk at me about Arrow Hoard, yes, I am for a Sharp Hoard nerf, but I would much prefer Arrow Hoard be changed into a dynamically charged skill: 0.3 seconds per extra arrow (up to 1.5 seconds for a full six-arrow burst).
Look i don't wanna argue with you but this is not a Pokemon, Super Smash Bros Ultimate or Final Fantasy VII game. Here lvling up for every class looks different and that's the base how every class powerfull is. You say rage is too much buffed but how warrior is supposed to kill mobs if he couldn't kill it way faster than any other ranged class?. At this point with other ppl on same location (beiing alone now is almost impossible) i find it hard to gain decent amount of XP since i have to run-not walk, to every mob counting i can kill it before anyone else do it.