KOTH, Outposts, Dungeon (pvp/gvg suggestions)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CrazyVanilla
Re: KOTH, Outposts, Dungeon (pvp/gvg suggestions)

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Been a while maybe time for some pvp stuff

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Thanks for the bump! Just in time too, as I think starting tomorrow I am going to be looking into implementing some King of the Hill into PvP. I'm still batting ideas around, but some of what you mentioned sounds good! I'll look this through this week while I start figuring out ways to implement it.

The idea for capturing outposts sounds really good, and may be a sweet idea for guild wars that I was hoping for! I'll have to revisit this a little bit later though. For now I'm going to focus on King of the Hill.

As a side note to KOTH and any other PvP games.. I also want to keep in mind methods of "removing" money from the game's economy, so that I'm not giving out more money into the economy without taking some away. So I'm trying to figure ways to make any PvP games "cost" money, without the player necessary having to click to buy anything.

tylerDAcreator

Post by tylerDAcreator » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Loves this idea i hope robby looks at this!!!

SuperHelpfulDude

Post by SuperHelpfulDude » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 pm

dude he literally just did on the post right before u
All comments made by me are mainly opinions
The only Jamaican eliatopia player 🤙🏿🇯🇲 🇲🇱

Target for begging due to my username ✓

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:25 pm

tylerDAcreator wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:04 pm
Loves this idea i hope robby looks at this!!!
He didn’t read the entire thing

tylerDAcreator

Post by tylerDAcreator » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:50 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh k

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:40 am

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:05 pm
Thanks for the bump! Just in time too, as I think starting tomorrow I am going to be looking into implementing some King of the Hill into PvP. I'm still batting ideas around, but some of what you mentioned sounds good! I'll look this through this week while I start figuring out ways to implement it.

The idea for capturing outposts sounds really good, and may be a sweet idea for guild wars that I was hoping for! I'll have to revisit this a little bit later though. For now I'm going to focus on King of the Hill.

As a side note to KOTH and any other PvP games.. I also want to keep in mind methods of "removing" money from the game's economy, so that I'm not giving out more money into the economy without taking some away. So I'm trying to figure ways to make any PvP games "cost" money, without the player necessary having to click to buy anything.
HOPING that this can't be farm the prize is emeralds to be exact. And probably the one who will always wins must be -ZERO- and hashtag MAGESSSSS

If you have 10players mage class then camping to that KOTH area well THE STORM and the TYPHOON will fall in ELIATOPIA every person who steps will crisp into tiny little pieces.

GOODLUCK
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:41 am

Don't get me wrong I love the idea but atleast make it sure that it can't be exploited.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:40 pm

Ok, so I'm finished up getting guild outposts added in! I've just about got it finished. This PvP minigame was inspired by this topic and will work as follows:

There will be a new area to PvP featuring 4 capture points. When a player that is in a guild enters the capture point, the time will begin incrementing by 1 second. For each member you have in your guild standing in the capture point, the time will be incremented by 1 second EACH. If another guild has members in the outpost at the same time, your time will only increase by the amount of members MORE than the other guild has. So if you have 5 members in a post, and "Boyz Club" has 2 members in the post, your guild's time will increase by 3 "seconds" for each real second. So the more guild mates you have in an outpost, and the less other guilds that exist in it, the faster it will increase for you.

Once your guild's time reaches 5 minutes in the outpost, you will have captured it and it will belong to you. Your guild's flag will display in the outpost denoting that you guild has captured it. Another guild will have to get to the 5 minute mark in order to dethrone your guild. Once your guild is dethroned, your time will start back at 0.

If a guild steps outside of the outpost, and does NOT have the outpost captured, their time will decrease by "2 seconds" for every real life second that no guild mates are present in it. Once a point is captured, you are free to leave the outpost and still remain in ownership of it. However, obviously other contesting guilds can come battle for it, to reclaim it.

There are 4 outposts, each with it's own reward for owning it.

-Outpost #1 - 15% increase in XP.

-Outpost #2 - 25% increase in enemy item drops.

-Outpost #3 - Your guild gets 15% of the sales money made through the Bripp's department store. The sales money is distributed throughout your guild mates and goes directly into your ATM.

-Outpost #4 - Same as above, but for Cheapo's.

Here is a sample screenshot! The outpost number is display at the top of the sign, following by the guild that has captured the outpost, followed by the two highest guild's time's that are attempting to retake ownership of it.
guild outposts.png
guild outposts.png (219.77KiB)Viewed 521 times

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:40 pm
Ok, so I'm finished up getting guild outposts added in! I've just about got it finished. This PvP minigame was inspired by this topic and will work as follows:

There will be a new area to PvP featuring 4 capture points. When a player that is in a guild enters the capture point, the time will begin incrementing by 1 second. For each member you have in your guild standing in the capture point, the time will be incremented by 1 second EACH. If another guild has members in the outpost at the same time, your time will only increase by the amount of members MORE than the other guild has. So if you have 5 members in a post, and "Boyz Club" has 2 members in the post, your guild's time will increase by 3 "seconds" for each real second. So the more guild mates you have in an outpost, and the less other guilds that exist in it, the faster it will increase for you.

Once your guild's time reaches 5 minutes in the outpost, you will have captured it and it will belong to you. Your guild's flag will display in the outpost denoting that you guild has captured it. Another guild will have to get to the 5 minute mark in order to dethrone your guild. Once your guild is dethroned, your time will start back at 0.

If a guild steps outside of the outpost, and does NOT have the outpost captured, their time will decrease by "2 seconds" for every real life second that no guild mates are present in it. Once a point is captured, you are free to leave the outpost and still remain in ownership of it. However, obviously other contesting guilds can come battle for it, to reclaim it.

There are 4 outposts, each with it's own reward for owning it.

-Outpost #1 - 15% increase in XP.

-Outpost #2 - 25% increase in enemy item drops.

-Outpost #3 - Your guild gets 15% of the sales money made through the Bripp's department store. The sales money is distributed throughout your guild mates and goes directly into your ATM.

-Outpost #4 - Same as above, but for Cheapo's.

Here is a sample screenshot! The outpost number is display at the top of the sign, following by the guild that has captured the outpost, followed by the two highest guild's time's that are attempting to retake ownership of it.
guild outposts.png
Sex