Money/Item pickup

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
viitrix

Money/Item pickup

Post by viitrix » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:02 pm

I would love a change where you instantly get the gold and items when you kill a monster, instead of it dropping on the ground, just like you get exp from monsters. The one who deals the most dmg gets the item. I have two main reasons for this:

1. Less toxicity. Looters will be unable to loot, and everyone would get less toxic. People would not need to run around spamming e to get items. It would also make farming more enjoyable and chill.

2. The point of ranged classes is ruined. What is the advantage of being ranged when you have to run to the monster and pick up its loot? It would be extremly much more fun to farm as a ranged class if you could aim and shoot, kill the target and then focus on the next one. Operate on a distance basicly. Now you have to operate just like a warrior in all classes which is not the feeling you sign up to when choosing a ranged class. And for all the warriors that thinks this is unfair: i suggest that warrior movement speed should be incresed, but only if this is implemented. I would personally love this change, i hope that someone listen to this suggestion :) .

viitrix

Re: Money/Item pickup

Post by viitrix » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:19 pm

Noone did :(

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:30 pm

well one of the downsides of ranged classes are that you have to pick up your loot. gunman, i could see it having a skill that gives a chance to automatically pick up coins/loot, but for archers, no way. they already get more coins, more drops, and are already the most op class in the game.

HellPlays

Post by HellPlays » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:25 pm

You want archer to be more op

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:10 pm

HellPlays wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:25 pm
You want archer to be more op
Wtf is that kind of argument. No i dont, nerf archer idc. The game would be more enjoyable with my suggested change. I care about the gameplay.