Weapon classes for classes

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
mikel

Weapon classes for classes

Post by mikel » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:26 pm

Have a suggestion for weapon classes for all the classes in game right now.

for now im just gonna do the basic slapping the enemy, i'm gonna soon edit this post to have the classes have the skills affected by different weapon classes.

Warrior:
Spear:Charge the spear to deal an additional +70% more damage, the charge will also cause the warrior to charge forward and pierce enemies that are hit with it.
Attack mechanics:Player shall hold the left mouse button for about 3s to charge the attack.

Sword:Attacks are swinged in a wide fan-shaped area in front of the player, damage dealt is only 45% of the players overall damage.
Attack mechanics:Press left mouse immediatly for a quick swing, hold for a wider swing.

Hammer:Slow, but deals great damage (+175% more). Each swing has a 30% chance of stunning enemies hit.
Attack mechanics:Press left mouse 3 times for a swing (the swing is slow, very slow.)

Archer:
Bow:Normal bow, shoots.
Attack mechanics:idk, i just feel like putting this here if ur confused, it's literally just the bow.

Long bow:Deals about 60% more damage than the normal bow, though you need to charge the bow in order to do an attack, attacks from the long bow have a 10% chance to pierce and deal 110% more damage when piercing.
Attack mechanics:hold left mouse button to charge attack, (like spear.), quickly pressing left mouse button will do nothing unless it is pressed down for 2s (there will be a bar indicator abovw the player indicating how much the bow has charged)

Crossbow:Deals -20% Damage than the Bow, but is automatic and shoots a tad bit faster.
Attack mechanics:bow will need to be reloaded. Depending on the crossbow you're using. (There might be crossbows that will need 3 arrows for one shot.) Reload time will depend on the crossbow you're using
And amount of shots is also dependant, Example:bow will reload after 3/10/X shots.

Mage:
The normal staff and wand: (remove them, atleast for this suggestion.)

Spellbreakers/Staff:Always two-handed, needs to charge before shooting a magical projectile. Spells excel in casting high damage, but slow speed spells. (Spells for all these will be added next edit)
Attack mechanics:hold mouse for 5s to release attack.
(Ok i think that's it for mage)

Cowboy:
They already have them. Diff aspd and slow aspd for high dmg?
Or should i make some suggestions that gives guns buffs?
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

mikel

Re: Weapon classes for classes

Post by mikel » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:22 am

bumo
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...