Asynchronous Trading

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cyro557
Asynchronous Trading

Post by cyro557 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:51 pm

Intro
Similar to Steam, you can have these Links where you offer people Items for Other items YOU have, lets get to some basics:

How it would work
You can have an advanced Options under the options panel, You can have a trading ID where people can view your inventory for trades. Though Yes this could be an issue where players just use this feature JUST to look in your inventory, That is probably the biggest problem with this.

Mechanics
Essentially there would be this panel where you can view your inventory as well as the other person you wish to trade with. Upon 'sending' this trade offer the Other person would have a mailbox with a notification, saying "You Got a trade Request from 'OTHER CLIENT'S NAME'.". The user could click the offer & view the trade offer from the user whom just sent it. There could be an Accept Trade offer & and a ignore or a Decline.

Possible Solutions
This could be a good way for Gifting a user an item, also could be good if a user doesn't have much time on their hands but could easily send the trade request to the other user who cant log-in at time same time as the other.

Limits
A user could only have 5 pending asynchronous trade requests at a time (so they couldn't spam).
COULD be a paid feature (I don't suggest it, only would if Database Space is an issue.)

Thanks!

-Cyro
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Zekai

Re: Asynchronous Trading

Post by Zekai » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:04 pm

interesting, would be useful for those that don't play much

CrazyVanilla

Re: Asynchronous Trading

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:44 pm

Neat idea, could be very useful. I don't think it's really needed right now tho, so a "support for the future" from me.