Monsters Because Robby Wanted Monsters

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Monsters Because Robby Wanted Monsters

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Because Robby felt that more monsters would make things nicer (I personally agree with that mentality as RPGs are meant to have a wide variety of monsters to fight), I decided to both bring back the guys I've made AND make more monsters myself. I'll prioritize Electric and Fire monsters here as Robby wanted to prioritize them himself from what I've gotten from my thread on electrical fairies.:

New Monsters: Blaze, Blazing Ant, Greater Ampairy, Lesser Ampairy, Proteum, Shellshocker

Fire Monsters

Fire Monsters

Ragimian
Sounds (Voice-Acted by myself): http://www.mediafire.com/file/jd8nb9sh1 ... s.zip/file

Where?: All Logon areas
When?: All day
HP: 210
Defense: 21
Power: 48
Fire Damage: 39
EXP: 46 (Calculated)
Height: 1.36 meters
Weight: 90 lbs/40.8 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Ragimians are, as the name implies, simians filled with rage. This rage allows ragimians to ignite themselves and whatever they touch. There is an odd symbiosis between Ragimians and Rafflesias. When marking their territory, ragimians toss their flaming turds over the heads of Rafflesias, worsening their smell. They would also pick and eat unwanted bugs out of Rafflesias. The flame on their tail is triggered on and off whenever they felt the need to do so.
Drops: Banana, Birthday Hat, Banana Mask, Banana Suit, Pitchfork, Welding Mask, Nature Bow, Survival Pack, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune
Expected Loot Value: ~50-65 (somewhere between Rafflesias and Logons)

Blazing Ant

So yeah, I was inspired by fire ants to make a giant ant.:

Why not? A fire mount would be cool, right? That being said, here goes...

HP: 270
Defense: 27
Power: 67
Fire Power: 50
EXP: 61 (calculated)
Weight: 200 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Blazing ants are huge ants that can lift 50 times its own weight. Unlike other ants, Blazing Ants prefer to socialize in packs akin to wolves. They also developed pack-hunting strategies much like wolves, thus they are referred to as the "Wolves of Eliatopia." Unlike Eliatopia's government agents, who are as smart as dead mice, Blazing Ants are intelligent creatures capable of formulating strategies and planning out attacks. Once they got their attack plan figured out, Blazing Ants would either intimidate or ambush its prey. Blazing Ants are agile creatures capable of chasing prey at speeds of up to 75 km/h. Like wolves, Blazing Ants tend to do nature a favor by picking off sick, weak, or elderly prey, often ignoring the rest. The Ant's bites result in burning pain, which may send its prey into shock before eating it. The flavor of Blazing Ant meat is spicy yet sweet, making Blazing Ant a great choice for tacos and fajitas on Eliatopia.
Drop List: Apple, Fries, Survival Pack, Wolf Shoes, Wolf Hat, Wolf Shirt, Wolf Pants, Eggplant Suit, Scutum Shield, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Poison Rune
Expected Loot Value: ~125-165 (around the same as Grunts)

Blaze

Another species of ogre! Yeah!

HP: 360
Power: 70
Fire Power: 55
EXP: 70 (calculated)
Weight: 840 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Blazes are fiery ogres that are well adapted to drier climates. They sprouted two volcano-like protrusions on their back, whose intermal temperatures can rise to about 1500 degrees Celsius (2732 degrees Fahrenheit). Blazes typically scavenge and, like Grunts, partake in eating zombies. Blazes are capable of cooking their meat thanks to their magma, allowing them to become less susceptible to disease. Unlike Grunts, which typically steer clear of Logons, Blazes are willing to get into fights with Logons if it means defending their territory. Blazes are one of few monsters who dare stand their ground against Stalagmites, although matchups against Stalagmites don't really work in the Blaze's favor.
Drop List: Fries, Rusty Dagger, Pitchfork, Walther PPK, Revolver, Musket, Colt Pistol, Pollution Helmet, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune
Expected Loot Value: ~125-165 (around the same as Grunts)

Mandrake

I mean it's gonna wind up in the Nature Factory itself anyway.

Here are it's parts:
And here's the Mandrake's death cry: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ndrake.mp3

HP: 400
Defense: 33
Power: 90
Fire Power: 72
EXP: 85 (calculated)
Weight: 90 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created mandrakes to be a non-sapient, somewhat toxic medicinal plant. In their normal selves, the mandrake is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac, a sedative, a pain reliever, and a vomit-inducer. Mandrake is also used to treat stomach ulcers, constipation, hay fever, convulsions, and whooping cough. Much to the anger of Moonchyllus, however, the Alion City Nature Factory modified the genes of lab-grown mandrakes, turning them into monsters that burn humans alive. These monsters have draconic maws and skeletal bodies that allow them attack humans. Moonchyllus destroyed the Nature Factory's genetic modifier in order to halt the production of these genetically modified monsters; however, the mandrakes survived and are now roaming free on Eliatopia.
Drop List: Apple, Fries (they're the weakest cooked item available), Chili Pepper, Red Archer Sandals, Red Archer Legs, Red Archer Armor, Red Archer Helmet, Red Bow, Musket, Nature Bow, Blunderbuss, Romance Bow, Stage 1 Fire Rune, Stage 2 Fire Rune, Stage 3 Fire Rune
Expected Loot Value: ~200-250

The white fire rune is a Stage 3 Fire Rune (enough with the stacking nonsense, please?)

Anyway, this is the Chili Pepper:

Ophanim

HP: 480
Defense: 36
Power: 108
Fire Power: 81
EXP: 100 (calculated)
Weight: 90 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Ophanim are biblical monstrosities that are seen as angels. They were found in Moonchyllus' forest along with Orochi and Super Stalagmites. They float perpetually in the air, with their wheel-like parts rotating in place like wheels. The mere sight of one is said to burn the eyes of the witness due as their appearances were rather incomprehensible. Should they attack, they would leave fire in their wake, hence biblical descriptions of them being flaming wheels.
Drops: Marshmallow Stick, Red Bow, Lightning Cape, Heraldic Mantle, Musket, Blunderbuss, Priest Sandals, Paladin Shoes, Priest Hat, Priest Robe, Priest Pants, Stage 2 Fire Rune, Stage 3 Fire Rune

Electric Monsters

Electric Leech

Where?: Gas Station; Teplar Village
When?: Daytime Only (Why not?)
HP: 33
Defense: 8
Power: 14
Height: 2.34 feet/0.71 meters
Weight: 20 lbs/9.1 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Electric leeches are the squirrels of Eliatopia. They would often chew on power lines to gain an electrical charge, often causing power outages. Despite their unusual behavior, electric leeches often eat nuts and berries. While electric leeches are immune to electricity in wiring, they aren't immune to transformer explosions, which are a frequent cause of death among leeches.
Drops: Yellow T-Shirt, Toy Gun, Beach Umbrella, Carving Fork, Basic Sphere Staff, Short Cape, Stage 1 Charge Rune

Tesla Crawler

Where?: Outside the Slime Factory; behind the gate
HP: 72
Defense: 16
Power: 25
Height: 5.84 feet/1.78 meters
Weight: 110 lbs/49.9 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Tesla crawlers are basic robotic weapons utilized by Xantis to defend military bases. They use supercharged tesla coils to fire off bolts of electricity at its opponents. Despite their power, they are a flawed design. Their tiny legs don't allow them to move much, and their narrowness makes it easy to tip them over. They also ignore wildlife, which often led to incidents where armed dillos knocked them over.
Drops: Beach Umbrella, Marshmallow Stick, Golf Club, Basic Sphere Staff, Compound Bow, Lightning Cape, Stage 1 Charge Rune, Stage 2 Charge Rune(?)

Shellshocker
Insipred by one of the badniks in Sonic The Hedgehog (1991), I made an electrical crab.:

Here are its stats:

Defense: 30
Power: 60
EXP: 41 (calculated)
Weight: 190 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Shellshockers are bulky crabs capable of using electricity as a defense mechanism. Shellshockers normally prey on fish and eels; however, Shellshockers may occasionally prey on Puff Monsters as Puff Monsters are only a tiny bit more durable than a Rafflesia. To defend themselves from predatory Grunts, Scorpees, and Night Stalkers, Shellshockers unleash an electrical charge with a power of 5000 volts. This is more than twice the voltage of the initial discharge of an electric chair. Conversely, using this tactic causes the shell to heat up, forcing the Shellshocker to molt more often. Thankfully their shells regrow quickly; however, predators may opportunistically eat molting Shellshockers while they're still fleshy. Outside of hunting and predation, Shellshockers show no sign of aging, making them immortal. A few Shellshockers were said to have witnessed the birth of the first Renegade.
Drops: Apple, Pink Hat, Carving Fork, Red Archer Legs, Red Archer Armor, Red Archer Helmet, Kunai, Citonium Wand, Citonium Helmet, Stage 1 Electric Rune, Stage 2 Electric Rune, Stage 2 Hardening Stone
Expected Loot Value: ~120-160 (somewhere around Grunts)

Spark Mantis

Where?: Alion City
When?: All Day
HP: 375
Power: 58
Height: Hard to tell with it being 3D-looking.
Weight: Unknown
Eliapedia Entry: Spark mantises are insects with an unusual way to use electricity for hunting. It rubs its talons together much like two pads of a defibrillator. Once it gets a good electrical charge, it grabs onto its prey, stunning them. The talons would put their prey into shock, making their kills swift and painless. Prisons in Eliatopia trained spark mantises to execute death row inmates, as they kill more cleanly than an electric chair.
Drops: Shepherd's Crook, Carving Fork, Golf Club, Hockey Stick, Moonlight Sickle, Scythe, Fiberglass Wand, Lightning Cape, Back Tri Shield, Stage 1 Charge Rune, Stage 2 Charge Rune

Proteum

I know how you are with HH stuff now, but given this is the only aquatic monster in HH (Fishurns walk on land), you're pretty much obligated to have Proteums appear in the tropics. This was what I got:

I made the guy 12 feet long to make him more manageable sizewide. Here's a partial turnaround of the Proteum with the expectation that long mobs might require 8-way views:

Here are its details.:

HP: 750
Defense: 32
Power: 120
EXP: 94 (calculated)
Weight: 1100 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: Proteums are electrical sharks that reside in the waters of the tropics. They have a bite force of 5000 psi (greater than that of a Saltwater Crocodile) and it can chew through aluminium if it tried. Despite its power, Proteums tend to be slow, making it resort to using stealth for attack. When attacking, Proteums tend to use an electrical discharge not unlike an electric eel in order to stun the prey it bites into. Baby Proteums, which are the size of the palm of a hand, typically eat amphipods, worms and minnows. As they grow, their range of prey grows with them. Adult proteums are capable of preying on Grunts and Night Stalkers, although they tend to prefer medium-sized prey like Sharpbeak Snappers and the calves of Auroch Beetles. Proteums are occasionally preyed on by Scorpees and Auroch Beetles, both who are strong enough to pull out of the Proteum's jaws. Proteum fin soup is a rare delicacy, but incidents where Moonchyllus smote finners show that Moonchyllus doesn't approve of the custom.
Drops: Watermelon, Green Soda, Rusty Dagger, Blue Wizard Hat, Nightengale Staff, Moonlight Wand, Katana, Moonlight Staff, Kriss Vector, Teardrop Blade, Stage 3 Sharpening Stone, Stage 2 Electric Rune, Stage 3 Electric Rune
Expected Loot Value: ~300-350 (nearly double that of Night Stalkers)

Ampairies

As for their stats and Eliapedia entries, here's what I got.:

Lesser Ampairy
HP: 42
Defense: 8
Power: 36
EXP: 16 (calculated)
Weight: 5 lbs
Time of Day: Nocturnal
Eliapedia Entry: Ampairies are electrical fairies created by Moonchyllus. Lesser Ampairies are more or less baby ampairies. These little guys may let out a spark, but they don't do much more harm than a Dumtilian. Stalagmites in the caves help train the Lesser Ampairies until the Ampairies grow into their adult form: the Greater Ampairy. While they prefer weaker, ranged attacks, a sole Stalagmite is more than capable of killing the Lesser Ampairy's predators; Grunts, Puff Monsters and Night Stalkers; physically. This allows the Lesser Ampairy to rely on Stalagmites for protection, forcing its predators to formulate strategies in order to surprise and consume Lesser Ampairies. Scorpees avoid Lesser Ampairies knowing they'll just get boned by their Stalagmite guardians if they even tried to eat a Lesser Ampairy.
Drops: Orange (4%), Banana (4%), Yellow T Shirt (5%), Fairy Wand (4%), Marshmallow Stick (2%), Heart Wand (2%), Lightning Cape (0.4%), Stage 1 Electric Rune, Stage 2 Electric Rune
Drop Worth: 36.51 (predicted; should be comparable to Batlings; drop rates could be multiplied by 3.333 if Item Worth=Resale Price)

Greater Ampairy
HP: 425
Defense: 28
Power: 100 (it's a ranged monster btw)
EXP: 66 (calculated)
Weight: 25 lbs
Time of Day: Nocturnal
Eliapedia Entry: Ampairies are electrical fairies created by Moonchyllus. When its ready to turn into a Greater Ampairy, a Lesser Ampairy will fly to the ceiling of the cave out of reach of predators, where it will then form a sparky cocoon. Once finished, the newly-formed Greater Ampairy will pop out of its pupa. Greater Ampairies typically pollinate plants that bees don't. Beyond that, Greater Ampairies feed off fruit, allowing them to disperse seeds through their feces. A Greater Ampairy fires off bolts of electricity to defend itself. Because of this quality, Greater Ampairies live long lives and have very few predators. It was once believed that Greater Ampairies served as Moonchyllus' "angels," smiting those who did evil. It is hard to keep a Greater Ampairy in zoos due to its defensive nature: a quality it had learned from its Stalagmite guardians. Greater Ampairies typically lay their eggs in the burrows of Stalagmites.
Drops: Banana, Pineapple, Heart Wand, Princess Scepter, Nightingale Staff, Lightning Cape, Heraldic Mantle, Nature Bow, Magical Leaf, Elven Bow, Opal Bow, Stage 2 Electric Rune, Stage 3 Electric Rune
Expected Drop Worth: 200-250

Well, time for the return of the monsters. Hopefully this time their drops are more balanced. Here's what I got.:

Normal Monsters

Cassowary

So yeah, I always wanted to see a Cassowary in an RPG ever since I learned that those bird are NOT to be messed with. Because of this, I made the cassowary for Eliatopia (Yeah, I think the feet should be a separate part from the legs to allow cleaner animations, but this is just a demonstration image showing how those things walk and attack):

Yeah, to make it seem monstrous, I based the cassowary off the ones from Total Dramarama...

Anyway, here are its parts:

As for the Eliapedia entry, here it is.:

HP: 320
Power: 75
EXP: 55 (calculated)
Weight: 9000 lbs (calculated through square-cube law)
Eliapedia Entry: Cassowaries are aggressive Earth birds that somehow appeared on Eliatopia. When threatened or angered, cassowaries are not afraid of spazzing out at opponents, kicking at them with its clawed feet. Because of this, cassowaries manage held their own against grunts and stalkers and are one of few creatures to stand up to scorpees thanks to their poison resistance. Despite their aggression, cassowaries are herbivores, with their favorite fruit being plums.
Drops: Plum (NEW!), Carving Fork, Banana Mask, Banana Suit, Kunai, Machete, Eggplant Helmet, Eggplant Suit, Eggplant Legs, Eggplant Staff, Hunting Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Stage 3 Sharpening Stone, Stage 1 Poison Rune (Stage 1, Rob, NOT Stage 3, Stage 1)
Sound: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gqozm60k ... y.mp3/file

Yes, Rob, I'm trying a new mechanic with the Cassowary: POISON RESISTANCE! Yep, the Cassowary will be resistant to poison.

By the way, here's the plum:

Dashbug

This guy would attack from far away by charging up a spin dash and dashing at opponents. This dash attack would have an initial speed that's 4x as fast as a player walking (or about 2.5x a player's running speed), thus forcing players to dodge-roll. Yep. As for its stats, it would be a complete glass-cannons. Somewhere like... This.:

Defense: 25
EXP: 52 (calculated)
Weight: 30 lbs/13.6 kg

Now for its Eliapedia Entry:

Eliapedia Entry: The Dashbug is the fastest arthropod on Eliatopia and perhaps the fastest creature known to humanity. Its spin-dash can reach initial speeds of up to 120 meters per second. This would allow it to fend off predators like Great Frogs and Night Stalkers even with its relatively small size. Its spikes make a spindashing dashbug look like a out-of-control buzzsaw, thus making it a threat to those who dare try to fight it.

Drops: Sports Sneakers, Paintball Gun, Walther PPK, Compound Bow, Revolver, Glock, Colt Pistol, Baseball Helmet, Baseball Shirt, Baseball Pants, Sports Cleats, Kriss Vector, Fiberglass Wand, Stage 1 Electric Rune, Stage 2 Electric Rune, Stage 3 Electric Rune

Shieldizard

To make the Shieldizard unique among Eliatopia monsters, I gave it a defense-boosting skill that the monster itself would have to activate. This would in turn cause it to take 50% less damage until it lowers its guard. Figured it would stand out more if I did that.

Defense: 36 (Takes 50% less damage in Defense Mode)
Power: 65
EXP: 73 (Calculated; includes a √1.5 Defense Buff modifier for its defense buff skill)
Eliapedia Entry: Shieldizards are interesting creatures resembling monitor lizards and frilled lizards. The Shieldizard makes use of a defensive mechanism involving its frills, in which it raises its frills as a sort of shield. Interestingly, this defensive maneuver also enchants the rest of its body with a powerful defensive buff that protects it from bites, stabs, and blunt force trauma. Unfortunately, it has to lower its frills in order to attack foes, so this buff won't last very long.
Drops: Watermelon, Pie Tin, Stop Sign, Wood Buckler, Riot Shield, Back Trash Can Lid, Back Wood Plank, Back Shield, Back Tri Shield, Dillo Hide, Knight Shield, Stage 1 Hardening Stone, Stage 2 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Hardening Stone

Orochi

In case you haven't noticed by its parts, it has a new mechanic... It would have the ability to attack players trying to fight it from it's sides:

This monster would allow for better testing of directional melee attacks. Mhmm. As for it's Eliapedia...

HP: 480
EXP: 72 (Calculated)
Weight: 640 lbs
Eliapedia Entry: The Orochi is a beast of legend. It was one of many creations of Moonchyllus, designed to fight off fierce foes that threaten the environment. These creatures were tamed by worshippers of Moonchyllus and her twelve-goddess pantheon back when they, along with Scorpees, were used to teach the art of domestication to the people. Some Orochis were used in ritual sacrifices while others were used as war mounts. Because of this, those who worshipped the Moonchyllus pantheon used the Orochi as a symbol of courage. Currently, they seem to be on a manhunt for anything Xantis-related.

Drop List: Burger, Carving Fork, Golf Bag, Kunai, Cleric's Cross, Heraldric Mantle, Katana, Reptile Wand, Nature Bow, Insect Wings, Taiko Drum, Duality Back Shield, Stage 2 Sharpening Stone, Stage 2 Poison Rune, Stage 3 Fire Rune

Sound: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Orochi.mp3

Super Stalagmite

Okay, with how powerful the Stalagmite's defenses are, I can definitely see those things coming back for Round 2.

As for its stats, well...

HP: 255
Defense: 50
Power: 96
EXP: 82 (calculated; includes mean value from moves)
Weight: 800 lbs (Same as regular Stalagmites)
Description: Empowered by Moonchyllus for long-ranged defense, Stalagmites are back for Round 2. Along with their rocky darts, Stalagmites gained the ability to use magic thus allowing them to fire energy waves. These super-charged Stalagmites are among the elite-rank creatures in Moonchyllus' fold along with Orochis and Ophanim.
Drops: Fries, Pilgrim Shirt, Glock, Machete, Goalie Pants, Police Armored Jeans, Cleric's Cross, Goalie Suit, Goalie Mask, Dillo Hide, Back Tri Shield, Priest Hat, Retribution, Stage 3 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Charge Rune
Moves: Rock Dart (1x damage), Energy Wave (1.5x damage)

Ice Monsters

Blizzard Squisher

Where?: I dunno
HP: 40
Defense: 5
Power: 10
Ice Power: 6
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Eliapedia Entry: Blizzard Squishers are creatures that have adapted to icy environments. They have adapted a strategy of freezing foes, allowing it to freeze rodents. This would give it more on its menu than most other squishers. Their breath is said to smell like mint, and when eaten, their meat is said to have the flavor of mint-flavored pork.
Drops: Twig, Apple, Socks, Blue Beanie, Brown Boots, Scarf, Woven Shawl, Stage 1 Ice Rune

Icicle

Mechanic: Jump-to-dodge ring: https://youtu.be/Jb1hY8-9aO8?t=534
HP: 255
Defense: 40
Power: 45
Ice Power: 35
Height: SImilar to a Stalagmite
Weight: 450 lbs/204.1 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Along with Stalagmites, Moonchyllus created Icicles as a natural turret. Icicles have a powerful icy breath that can freeze animals from a distance. As they are made of ice, Icicles are more fragile than their Stalagmite counterparts. There are sightings of Moonchyllus treating Icicles to ice cream and popsicles, but these sightings are as of yet unconfirmed.
Drops: Watermelon, Ice Skates, Hockey Stick, Goalie Suit, Goalie Pants, Weaved Mask, Hockey Mask, Fiberglass Helmet, Back Tri Shield, Stage 2 Ice Rune, Stage 2 Hardening Stone (Stalagmites get Stage 3)

Yeti

HP: 360
Defense: 28
Power: 57
Ice Power: 45
Height: Similar to Grunts
Weight: 480 lbs/217.7 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Yetis have grown hair over their bodies to protect themselves from the cold. Because of this, they don't need to wear pants. Despite being viewed as some gorilla-like creature on Earth, yetis in Eliatopia are actually ogres just like the grunt. Interestingly, their punches let off an icy shockwave that numbs the pain of their blows. Needless to say, yetis are endangered species, although their populations are slowly rising once more due to conservation efforts.
Drops: Burger, Ice Skates, Hockey Stick, Goalie Suit, Goalie Pants, Hockey Mask, Wood Buckler, Moonlight Shield, Dreamcatcher, Citonium Helmet, Citonium Armor, Citonium Legs, Stage 1 Ice Rune, Stage 2 Ice Rune, Stage 2 Sharpening Stone

Woolly Mammoth

Hey, if Epic Battle Fantasy can have mammoths, why can't we? They're friggin' awesome!:

HP: 800
Defense: 32
Power: 108
EXP: 120 (calculated; includes 1.2x Rare Monster multiplier)
Weight: 11000 lbs (calculated through square-cube law)
Description: Woolly mammoths are primeval creatures that boast great strength. Their feet shaped the tundra of Eliatopia just like they did on Earth. Strangely, woolly mammoths have evolved to develop ice powers on Eliatopia. This mysterious development allowed them to survive on Eliatopia, although they are relatively rare to come across.
Drops: Burger, Beach Umbrella, Coonskin Hat, Pitchfork, Woodcutting Axe, Wood Buckler, Nature Bow, Magical Leaf, Acrylic Helmet, Opal Helmet, Opal Armor, Opal Legs, Protection Helmet, Stage 3 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Ice Rune

The Woolly Mammoth would also be a RARE monster just like, say, agents.

Nocturnal Monsters

Nightsquish

Where?: Campsite, Squisher areas past Impact Site
When?: Nighttime Only
HP: 21
Defense: 2
Power: 1
Height: 2.05 feet/0.62 meters
Weight: 20 lbs/9.1 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Nightsquish have special glowing eyes that allows them to see i the dark. They favor fireflies as a prey item, although they may raid campsites and trash bins for food scraps. Scientists from Earth jokingly claimed that if one were to bring a Nightsquish back to Earth, deer would stare at them for no reason because their eyes look like headlights.
Drops: Cherries, Twig, Yellow T-Shirt, Marshmallow Stick, Short Cape, Bullets

Vampire Squisher

Where?: Fanged Squisher areas
HP: 30
Defense: 3
Power: 3
Height: 2.15 feet/.65 meters
Weight: 15 lbs/6.8 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Vampire squishers, as their name implies, are squishers that feed off the blood of other creatures. Vampire squishers sleep in their burrows during the day, only to come out and feed at night. The black coloration of the vampire squisher allows the squisher to remain unseen in the darkness, although creatures with echolocation such as spiked squishers and batlings may catch on to this. Interestingly, they aren't known to transmit disease to other organisms.
Drops: Blueberries, Toy Bow, Wood Plank, Shades, Suit, Dress Pants, Bullets, Stage 1 Sharpening Rune

Nightshade

Where?: Petunia Areas
HP: 40
Defense: 5
Power: 8
Poison Damage: 1
Height: 6.75 feet/2.06 meters
Weight: Unknown due to being a plant
Eliapedia Entry: Nightshades are plants that jab foes, poisoning them slightly. The poison of a nightshade isn't lethal to humans, as it is meant to be a warning against predators. Poison runes are said to be made by using the extract of a nightshade on a blank rune rock. With these runes, one can imbue their weapons with poison without worrying about burning or killing themselves by doing the poisoning manually.
Drops: Orange, Shades, Twig, Fairy Wand, Broom, Golf Club, Marshmallow Stick, Stage 1 Poison Rune

Swamp Monster

Where?: All throughout Muck Swamp
HP: 100
Defense: 15
Power: 23
Height: 6.4 feet/1.95 meters
Weight: 210 lbs/95.3 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Swamp monsters are creatures made of the wet weeds of the Muck Swamp. They lumber around, hunting for crabs and squishers. They don't take kindly to agents of the Slime Factory, and often gang up on escaping Dumtilians, killing them in an effort to keep the environment safe from harm.
Drops: Twig, Wood Plank, Wood Bow, Long Bow, Machete, Woodcutting Axe, Back Wood Plank, Stage 2 Sharpening Rune, Stage 2 Water Rune

Shadowcreeper
Inspired By: Locustas from Phantasy Star series: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... D1Qrf46ceA
Where?: The caves of Red Leaf Hills
HP: 375
Power: 60
Height: 9.1 feet/2.77 meters
Weight: 550 lbs/249.5 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Shadowcreepers are among the most feared creatures in all of Eliatopia. They are found in the darkest places in all of Eliatopia. They use their incredibly sharp blades and their stealth to kill prey while remaining unseen. The only creatures capable of defeating the Shadowcreeper is a Stalagmite. While a grunt would get bisected immediately by a Shadowcreeper's blades, the Shadowcreeper is unable to put a dent into the Stalagmite's armor.
Drops: Watermelon, Shinobi Shoes, Machete, Katana, Shinobi Hood, Shinobi Gi, Shinobi Pants, Cutlass, Reaper's Feet, Soul Piercer, Stage 3 Sharpening Stone

Dire Rat
Power: 67
Poison Damage: 3
Height: 2.15 meters
Weight: 600 lbs/272.2 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Dire rats are no ordinary rat. These monstrous rats eat Dumtilians on a daily basis and are strong enough to tear a lion apart limb from limb. It is generally advised to use sniper rifles against these rats in order to get rid of them. One rat was observed eating a Grunt it had killed.
Drops: Drops: Banana, Burger, Pie Tin, Sweatband, Survival Knife, Glock, Police Helmet, Riot Shield, Pollution Helmet, Chunk Pistol, Back Trash Can Lid, Stage 2 Poison Rune, Stage 3 Poison Rune

Water Enemies

Kappa

Yes, the thing would wrestle players down rather than punch them. Look at their folklore.

Where?: North of Alion most likely.
HP: 500
Power: 96
Defense: 40
Height: 8.87 feet/2.7 meters
Weight: 1102.3 lbs/500 kg
Eliapedia Entry: Kappas are folkloric creatures back in Japan. While they do not naturally exist on Earth, kappas are plentiful in Eliatopia. It is believed that tales of kappas on Earth flourished when Moonchyllus introduced the creature to Japan a long time ago. Because they regularly overpowered grunts with their wrestling skills back in Eliatopia, Kappas tried their hand at drowning Japanese horses and cattle. These attempts were often unsuccessful, although the Kappas Moonchyllus introduced at the time were juvenile. Kappas aren't without intellect unlike most creatures. Kappas are about as advanced as ancient humans, having taken up written and spoken language and manners. They have taken up wrestling as a means of obtaining food, as they are omnivorous. They ate plants such as cucumber, eggplants, and squash. While they normally eat grunts, they have eaten humans when necessary. Kappas were taught how to manipulate souls and compress them into tiny balls by Moonchyllus, although for some reason Kappas tend to pull the soul out of one's rear end. Kappas themselves are immune to this effect.
Drops: Cucumber (cucumbers are a kappa's favorite food), Oriental Hat, Bo Staff, Ninja Hood, Ninja Gi, Ninja Pants, Ninja Socks, Kunai, Shinobi Hood, Shinobi Gi, Shinobi Pants, Shinobi Shoes, Katana, Soul Piercer, Reptile Shell, Taiko Drum, Stage 2 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Water Rune
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

CrazyVanilla

Re: Monsters Because Robby Wanted Monsters

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:24 pm

As always, well done with the artwork. All of these look amazing and I also think having a plentiful amount of enemies would only be a benefit to the game. Also, grinding proteums under-water in the deep ocean was one of my favorite places in HH, would love to have something similar in Elia :P

Zekai

Post by Zekai » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Epic Battle Fantasy 5 was so fun! The wooly mammoths were annoying to deal with, but good ideas!

edk

Post by edk » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:49 pm

i like them

viitrix

Post by viitrix » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 pm

All of them, amazing! Pls take note Robby

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Thanks, very cool monsters! Stay tuned for next update, where I'll have a few of them added in. ;) I will be working on them this week.

Also some other new enemies to be expected as well.

Apples

Post by Apples » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:57 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:54 pm
Thanks, very cool monsters! Stay tuned for next update, where I'll have a few of them added in. ;) I will be working on them this week.
Alright im so pumped and excited now!
An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

Feature

Post by Feature » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Wow very beautiful artwork hope to some in game thx FlashLight and robby for making the game better everyday :)

*TGFD*

Post by *TGFD* » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:32 am

this is so very good monsters support

unkown_plays

Post by unkown_plays » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:02 pm

This is my idea too:

Bus Flage

Walk/Run Animation: (Coming Soon, But the foot (that circle with 3 lines) is a turning wheel)

Where?: Bus Stop Road (Suggested New Area. Somewhere on Allion City, Like Scorpee Location)
When?: Day Time (2-11 A.M)
HP: 700
Defense: 57
Power: 7,000
EXP: 170
Speed: 15
Weight: 24,387kg
Max Seat Capacity: 3
Eliapedia Entry: Bus Flage are the most important for lazy people because they can go everywhere they want! Just hop on it and it will take you everywhere you want, But remember dont even think get getting close on his mouth, OR it will chomp your head.

Sorry if it is a bad drawing :D