More item capacity or ATM storage.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
GeraltOfRivia

More item capacity or ATM storage.

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:44 am

Currently player can buy +7 item capacity 3 times, is there a chance Robby You could make it up to 5 times?. With so many runes and drops collecting it all forces player to use alts to store runes on them. Or You could add ATM storage with around 30 slots to be able to keep there runes/valuable items?. Would be good to have one of them added or even both.

CrazyVanilla

Re: More item capacity or ATM storage.

Post by CrazyVanilla » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm

Support. I like the idea of ATM storage a lot more than more inventory spaces tho, that way you can store things in there without having to worry about accidentally selling them.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Feel like there should be a bank separately of the atm, but this is convenient if you're having to get money and move some items around.

Anyways, there should definitely be a page of slots that every gets for free. (Or give it a very small cost like 10 emeralds to prevent people from easily making a bunch of alts to store items) Every other page should cost anywhere from 50-150 emeralds.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:46 pm

Jakub34 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:14 pm
Feel like there should be a bank separately of the atm, but this is convenient if you're having to get money and move some items around.

Anyways, there should definitely be a page of slots that every gets for free. (Or give it a very small cost like 10 emeralds to prevent people from easily making a bunch of alts to store items) Every other page should cost anywhere from 50-150 emeralds.
I woul rather stick to every page/line cost same amount between 30-50 emeralds, since now they are quite cheap to buy for in-game money but in the future price will surely grow up to way bigger amount per one.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Allowing this to be bought another time instead of adding in ATM storage is significantly easier for me to do. I'll consider ATM storage in the future, but since it's rather easy for my to just allow you to hold even more items, I'll go ahead and allow it to be bought 4 times instead of 3. I've got it done, so just hang tight until next update where this change will be made. :)

Zekai

Post by Zekai » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:22 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm
Support. I like the idea of ATM storage a lot more than more inventory spaces tho, that way you can store things in there without having to worry about accidentally selling them.
or you know, item locking... what about both?