PVP duels

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos

PVP duels

Post by cinos » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:07 pm

See, I had recommended dodge rolling which was added, and that's great, now combat is a lil more fun, but we kinda need a way to conveniently do pvp. The arena is only close for early players, and us top levelled ones are either not gonna get an opponent good enough who's willing to follow us back to the start, or intentionally curb stomp level 8s.
I'm just gonna repost this one, we might need either MORE arenas, or a duel option. Ya press a button to request a duel with another player, said player accepts, and they can therefore kill eachother, once someone dies, the duel is done. Some recommended betting coins in duels, and while I dunno about that I guess it's worth mentioning.
Duels solve the challenge of adding more arenas, and makes pvp VERY accessible. It can provide a fun match for all of us tired of grinding, and add purpose to it. heck, if duels can happen on the world map thanks to the duel specifically only allowing those two players to hurt eachother, we can have people watch the duel, and that's SUPER epic if you ask me! I know it might take a bit of technical finesse to properly set flags (such as: whom gets damaged, when do they stop getting damaged etc), but I bet it's worth it, and it might increase player interaction without any setbacks. I bet we'd all love this, eh?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111