My suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
PacMan
My suggestions

Post by PacMan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:05 am

1. Make 3-6 channels on server and make PVP channel!
2. Make monsters stronger twice as strong with increased kill rewards. AND\OR №3 >
3. Increase the speed of respawn monsters on the maps, or increase the number of spawns. The game has to be more dynamic, and when there are 10 monsters on the entire map and they appear every 20 seconds, that can boring. And together with the offer №3, the game will be as dynamic and interesting as "Alien shooter"
4. Make New Skill - run speed
5. Make storage chest in the city for storing items from the inventory
6. Enable protection against stealers. As in HH.
7. Change sound and appearance mage aura, and change sound rage warrior. That sound they are terrible and you can only play by turning off the sound. And when there are more than 3 magicians on the map with their auras turned on, the game turns into some kind of illegible sh..
8. I will not talk about new locations and monsters, and it is so clear that everyone is waiting for this, I will just add that they are VERY lacking, and the game is crowded now.
9. Balance the mages ' thundercloud mechanics. Add a zone from which the magician leaves and the cloud disappears.
10. Add a label to items with the required level (on always)
11. Combine the "items" markets into a single market. Now with the regeneration, any novice can reach "items" in Alion City, and now the division into 2 stores does not make sense. And the problems with selling and buying when combining stores into one will disappear.
12. Add system "kick afk"
13. Make it possible to start writing to the chat when you press the enter button

That all my suggestions, thanks

**UPD**
another interesting idea.

in the game, as in HH, the character lacks personality. And this is very important in an RPG. It is extremely unpleasant to constantly watch your clones in the same clothes and with the same weapons as you.

What would I suggest regarding this issue,

- add the ability to repaint things, or at least create shades
-or increase the number of things (the same level as it is now, only for more variety)

-what I would not like to see is the costumes and everything connected with it, the so-called decorative things
- change the appearance of a thing to another thing, leaving the old parameters (as it is done in Cabal online and more)

p.s Robbie thank you for your games, I've been a fan since the creation of HH
Last edited by PacMan on Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spadeee

Re: My suggestions

Post by Spadeee » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:58 am

1. Support, but I think there will be no "PVP Server".
2. Support, newbies are roaming around caves and keeps on looting items and coins :((
3. Support
4. There is already a "Running" skill though, we just need level 2
5. I think if this would be added in the near future, it'll be at PV
6. No support
7. Support
8. This is true, just entered caves and there are 8 people farming :)
9. No support, it will be pretty much worthless then?
10. Support
11. No support, having multiple stores will allow us to discover new places by exploring the map.
12. This should only affect those who are standing for about 10 to 15minutes
13. I'd support this but I think it's okay the way it is right now though
I'm a noob.