In-real-life Money Trading Transactions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
baconsalamijr
In-real-life Money Trading Transactions

Post by baconsalamijr » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:49 am

Hello players of Eliatopia! (and sir Robby if you see this) as some of you may have noticed already, the Pinoy player base of Eliatopia is turning the game into a buy and sell game, completely ruining the fun of grinding to earn equipment and money. I am here to make the suggestion of turning buying and selling into a bannable offense. Banning every Pinoy player like in Helmet Heroes will only cause the downfall of Eliatopia, and just banning all the Pinoy's including the one's who are actually playing properly and not turning the game into a buy and sell game seems unfair. Please let Robby see this so that we can solve the problem that is the greed of some of the Pinoy players. As a Pinoy and a gamer I find the behavior of my fellow Pinoy's to be as disgusting as the groundspitters, no even more disgusting than the groundspitters. So in conclusion, make buying and selling a bannable offense, because quite frankly I think they're ruining the game.
By yours truly, Bacon.

Apples

Re: In-real-life Money Trading Transactions

Post by Apples » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:50 am

I totally agree, not only is it unpleasant to look in chat and see these advertising players, its also unfair to the community, why suffer grinding and farming, When you can just buy 200k gold for 1$ from a stranger? Its very very disgusting to see players from HH migrate to Eliatopia to do the same thing they did in HH. Im also a Pinoy, call me biased, but I will agree to not ban the whole PH, theres a lot of good PH Players, and even though making Buying n Selling a bannable offense wont remove these kinds of players entirely, they will be lessened in the least.
So i totally support this idea.
An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

mikel

Post by mikel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:15 am

baconsalamijr wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:49 am
Hello players of Eliatopia! (and sir Robby if you see this) as some of you may have noticed already, the Pinoy player base of Eliatopia is turning the game into a buy and sell game, completely ruining the fun of grinding to earn equipment and money. I am here to make the suggestion of turning buying and selling into a bannable offense. Banning every Pinoy player like in Helmet Heroes will only cause the downfall of Eliatopia, and just banning all the Pinoy's including the one's who are actually playing properly and not turning the game into a buy and sell game seems unfair. Please let Robby see this so that we can solve the problem that is the greed of some of the Pinoy players. As a Pinoy and a gamer I find the behavior of my fellow Pinoy's to be as disgusting as the groundspitters, no even more disgusting than the groundspitters. So in conclusion, make buying and selling a bannable offense, because quite frankly I think they're ruining the game.
ok, i kinda agree that this is ruining the games economy. but jesus fudging christ, banning them? that's too far man, give them like a warning or something, it's literally just people trading, i could be the richest guy on eliatopia right now and decide to screw up the economy by just giving away free cash, what are you gonna do? ban me.

i dont know what you would do if i was the richest player and just started doing daily giveaways worth 5m or something. if that doesn't get me banned. surely selling my hardwork will

"hE's jUsT DoiNG a GIveAwAY iTs fAynE"
"oH noOoOpoOPOP!1!11 hE's sELLing cAsh"

im not trying to defend the sellers in this case, but man banning them for hardwork is just. bruh too far
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Apples

Post by Apples » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:28 am

mikel wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:15 am
ok, i kinda agree that this is ruining the games economy. but jesus fudging christ, banning them? that's too far man, give them like a warning or something, it's literally just people trading, i could be the richest guy on eliatopia right now and decide to screw up the economy by just giving away free cash, what are you gonna do? ban me.

i dont know what you would do if i was the richest player and just started doing daily giveaways worth 5m or something. if that doesn't get me banned. surely selling my hardwork will

"hE's jUsT DoiNG a GIveAwAY iTs fAynE"
"oH noOoOpoOPOP!1!11 hE's sELLing cAsh"

im not trying to defend the sellers in this case, but man banning them for hardwork is just. bruh too far
While you have some points that i agree with, it doesnt really connect to what were trying to say, Real Life transactions between two players (or more) was the reason why Helmet Heroes was ruined, why and how? Scamming, Abusing and Unfairness. First off, most of these are Scammers, that alone is already an offense, oh wow i can buy gold for cheap? and the next you know the player selling you the gold was a scammer. Like i said, why suffer farming for gold, when you can buy them from real life people? it makes the game pay to win and completely disregards the other players who worked hard for their in game money. yeah, because it would be fun to see lvl 5 players have 400k in their bank and people from lvl 20s have to suffer farming Rafflesias just to buy an Opal Bow. Buying n Selling will make the game pay to win, heck, its already starting, The economy will have its inflation wave once again if this happens, and just a quick reminder, theres already a facebook group with over 5k members about buying and selling. I understand most of your points, and i do agree that we shouldnt ban them entirely, but trust me, Players will abuse this. Eliatopia isnt a buy and sell game, its not a game to sell your "hardwork" when you finally reach a high level.
An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

mikel

Post by mikel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:30 am

Apples wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:28 am

While you have some points that i agree with, it doesnt really connect to what were trying to say, Real Life transactions between two players (or more) was the reason why Helmet Heroes was ruined, why and how? Scamming, Abusing and Unfairness. First off, most of these are Scammers, that alone is already an offense, oh wow i can buy gold for cheap? and the next you know the player selling you the gold was a scammer. Like i said, why suffer farming for gold, when you can buy them from real life people? it makes the game pay to win and completely disregards the other players who worked hard for their in game money. yeah, because it would be fun to see lvl 5 players have 400k in their bank and people from lvl 20s have to suffer farming Rafflesias just to buy an Opal Bow. Buying n Selling will make the game pay to win, heck, its already starting, The economy will have its inflation wave once again if this happens, and just a quick reminder, theres already a facebook group with over 5k members about buying and selling. I understand most of your points, and i do agree that we shouldnt ban them entirely, but trust me, Players will abuse this. Eliatopia isnt a buy and sell game, its not a game to sell your "hardwork" when you finally reach a high level.
well i dont really care about the scammer part, that happens. Can't do anything about that.

but the selling part and getting players banned for it is just too far for me
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

FaolG3rd

Post by FaolG3rd » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You cannot do anything on this because this is MMORPG the cycle of the game is their already like buying,selling,scamming,hacking etc.
you know why players are selling stuff on MMORPG games because they wan't to earn irl money tho just to buy gadgets etc.
banning players on that reason is ruining the game.

baconsalamijr

Post by baconsalamijr » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:05 am

That's why having control early on will atleast keep us from having those defects from the game, It doesn't have to be a ban, a warning of sort would be appreciated. in a game where players keep coming and going, it'll be hard to make all scammers and sellers disappear hence why Robby banned the Philippines from Helmet heroes before 🙂, but doing something about it is better than completely disregarding it and saying that "we cant do anything about it"
By yours truly, Bacon.

Spadeee

Post by Spadeee » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:02 am

Being scammed is the buyer's fault, no one else's. Second, you can play the game for free and enjoy it, you don't have to buy money or anything else. I guess this is normal for almost every game.
I'm a noob.

baconsalamijr

Post by baconsalamijr » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:26 am

Spadeee wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:02 am
Being scammed is the buyer's fault, no one else's. Second, you can play the game for free and enjoy it, you don't have to buy money or anything else. I guess this is normal for almost every game.
RMT, whenever money is involve, it becomes business, which clearly ruins the game for everyone. Id understand if this was an In-App purchase, but that's different from RMT, were talking about real money here, RMT would make the game a business and source of income and not a game anymore, just look at HH, when you go to Mushroom Vill you can only see RMT, and no sense of gameplay whatsoever. This isn't just about who buys and who doesn't, the game becomes pay to win if this is never solved, how would you reach the level of a person who keeps buying stuff from other people? It sets a huge level of unfairness. (Sorry about making alot of reference to HH, I understand that they aren't the same game, but they have the same creator nonetheless.)

Imagine you a player worked your way up, but then someone just bought gold from other players? Where's the gameplay in that? Is Eliatopia going to be a business for players? Seriously?(Again, In App Purchase is Different from RMT.)

No one also said being scammed put someone at fault, Like you all said, scamming is normal, but don't normalize that, scams should be taken care of no matter how many player it has affected. Would you really let an RMT who is a POTENTIAL Scammer lurk around and keep harassing others? Nah, atleast I don't.
By yours truly, Bacon.

Spadeee

Post by Spadeee » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am

I'm a level 65 player and I have experience this within the elia topia community before, but it doesn't really bother me, real life money is not easy to obtain, since you have to work for it. This is a game where you'll be spending lots of time to play and level up, it doesn't matter how much money the other player has, as long as you're consistent on leveling and grinding, you'll be able to reach a high level, with or without buying elia money from players using real life money.
I'm a noob.