Regen skill

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
NutKingCall
Re: Regen skill

Post by NutKingCall » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:41 am

Here marks the golden age of wizards

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:57 pm
Ok thanks for the input, I will nerf the regen skill a bit.
Even if you nerf it to 15-20 sec it doesn't solve the problem with near death crush skill so warrior remains at blind spot-either be able to use that skill but become again mcdonald with expensive food or forget using it just to regain MP and HP. So again as for warrior something for something. I think that either split it into two skills(Regen ofc) or add a button that enable/disable this skill.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:30 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:09 pm
Robby wrote:
Even if you nerf it to 15-20 sec it doesn't solve the problem with near death crush skill so warrior remains at blind spot-either be able to use that skill but become again mcdonald with expensive food or forget using it just to regain MP and HP. So again as for warrior something for something. I think that either split it into two skills(Regen ofc) or add a button that enable/disable this skill.
I mean I'm with Jakub on this one; you don't exactly need to go killing yourself just to get an additional (stacked) 1.7x bonus.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:30 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Robby wrote:
I mean I'm with Jakub on this one; you don't exactly need to go killing yourself just to get an additional (stacked) 1.7x bonus.
I made this post exactly about lifeless crush, not other skills, so at this point warrior is forced to choose between regen and lifeless crush+near death crush. The main point is this skill is usefull especially with rage to kill enemies in one hit but currently with regen it is impossible to use it.

masnam

Post by masnam » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:58 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:53 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:30 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:

I made this post exactly about lifeless crush, not other skills, so at this point warrior is forced to choose between regen and lifeless crush+near death crush. The main point is this skill is usefull especially with rage to kill enemies in one hit but currently with regen it is impossible to use it.
I'm pretty sure lifeless/near death crush was meant to be a occasional thing when you are facing a tough monster/player. If robby actually nerfs regen to 15 seconds then this will still be possible. The skill is not meant to be a thing you use constantly.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:37 am

Using it occasionally ain't beeing unable to use it at all, which part you guys don't understand?

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:32 pm

I'll have the following changes in the next update so that you can make use of the 2 skills a little easier:

"Blind hit" skill is now activated when below 50% health instead of 25%.
"Near death crush" skill is now activated when below 25% health instead of 10%.

FireCaster

Post by FireCaster » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:55 am

I think increasing the time have a drastically effect those who always use mp. If the mp regen take too long to regen what happen to those players who always use mana as their needs. I think life regen should be seperate because earning points is not that easy and u just put all in mp ?....

Thts my opinion thx sorry for my bad spelling or language