Minor Warrior Set Buff (Paladin to Skull Crusher)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237

Minor Warrior Set Buff (Paladin to Skull Crusher)

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Whoopsie! Wrong board... How about a minor buff for Paladin to Skull Crusher sets? Just buffing the Strength by 2 will do; the jump from Lunatic set to the other sets don't feel like they're doing much to your strength, so just a +2 strength increase will be fair. As a result, this is what I got.:

Paladin Set: 20 strength
Horned Helmet: 26 Strength
Cone Helmet: 23 Strength
Bronze Plate Set: 22 Strength
Magnesium Set: 25 Strength
Ancient Set: 26 Strength
Skull Crusher Set: 27 Strength

As a result, to allow the boots to follow their rule of thumb (1/2 of everything), this is what they would get.:

Paladin Boots: 10 Strength
Bronze Plate Boots: 11 Strength
Magnesium Boots: 12 Strength
Ancient Boots: 13 Strength
Skull Crusher Boots: 14 Strength

That aside, maybe give Great Frogs a Wood Gem Wand as a drop? It'd be fair.

Savage0

Re: Minor Warrior Set Buff (Paladin to Skull Crusher)

Post by Savage0 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:22 pm

What's that? You wanna make those warrior sets even more expensive? :oops: :oops: :oops:
KONO DIA DA!

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:22 pm
What's that? You wanna make those warrior sets even more expensive? :oops: :oops: :oops:
By exactly 104 coins at most? I'm only suggesting a buff in their attack strength, not their defense.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 pm
Savage0 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:22 pm
By exactly 104 coins at most? I'm only suggesting a buff in their attack strength, not their defense.
Well, I guess that's fine .... at least it's not expertise lmao, only real stat worth investing in nowadays from what I've seen ...
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:49 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to think about this one. Because as of last update I was starting to second guess the strength, archery, etc bonuses on equipment. That's why the bonuses on the newest sets weren't much. I want the main offensive increases to come from weapons, no so much from the defensive equipment. The bonuses on the defensive equipment is more of a little bonus treat :) and a way to keep players using their designated class's equipment.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:49 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to think about this one. Because as of last update I was starting to second guess the strength, archery, etc bonuses on equipment. That's why the bonuses on the newest sets weren't much. I want the main offensive increases to come from weapons, no so much from the defensive equipment. The bonuses on the defensive equipment is more of a little bonus treat :) and a way to keep players using their designated class's equipment.
I mean, the bonuses from armor have next to no affect. Using the bonus from the paladin stuff (no boots), I get a strength bonus of 54. Using the formula on leaflings, (54 + 54) * 58) / 34^2) * 5, I get an average hit of 27 damage. Even with the buff that is made to paladin stuff, I would only do 28.5 damage as an average hit.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:43 am

Robby wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:49 pm
I mean a tiny buff on the equips' attack power (strength, archery, etc) would keep with your original idea while at the same time making armor pieces a little more viable statistically speaking. My only other idea was making the hardening stone also affect the other stats in a piece of equipment.