Guild Suggestion Thread

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Guiller
Re: Guild Suggestion Thread

Post by Guiller » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:40 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Also as a side note: I'm contemplating if it would be a good idea to increase guild max members, or leave them the size they are now. What's anybody think?
I suggest why can't we have a guild level? I mean having such a higher guild level can have more slots in it. How do we level it up? Simple, contributions :D Contributions gain when players do such a GvG or.... a Guild War !! :o :o
Where basically each week there'll be an event ( Guild War ) in which the guild leaders are supposed to decide whether they want to join or not.
Guild War can be done by having a 10 players each guild to fight against the other guild members and whoever wins can have a decent amount of guild contribution which converts into exp and rewards a little amount of money that each player that participated in the event can share.
We.. Are..REAPER GENERALS!!

JeraldRoyoAbadiez

Post by JeraldRoyoAbadiez » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:44 pm

Support

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:29 pm

Robby wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions! I do plan to add much more guild features in the future. They all sound pretty good, however I do always have a little trouble gauging what features will be truly utilized with guilds. Since I'm not really a player in a guild in this regards, it makes it hard for me to judge whether a particular guild feature is worth adding.

So that being said, it'd be cool if we could get a little more feedback from some players in regards to which of these suggestions they would really want to see added, and which ones they wouldn't care about as much (if any).

For example I've though about things such as guild hangouts. But then I question how much they would actually be used. I suppose it's hard for me to tell, so any input from other would be appreciated.

Also as a side note: I'm contemplating if it would be a good idea to increase guild max members, or leave them the size they are now. What's anybody think?
I think the current guild size is perfect. Big enough to have a good group of players online at once and have a variety of different guilds, but not too big where all of the top players are in the same guild and no one else has a chance to compete against them. Plus if more things get added that require more interaction with guild members and working together, the current size is "controllable" and able to communicate with each other well. If the size was bigger it may get disorganized.

masnam

Post by masnam » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:20 am

Robby wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions! I do plan to add much more guild features in the future. They all sound pretty good, however I do always have a little trouble gauging what features will be truly utilized with guilds. Since I'm not really a player in a guild in this regards, it makes it hard for me to judge whether a particular guild feature is worth adding.

So that being said, it'd be cool if we could get a little more feedback from some players in regards to which of these suggestions they would really want to see added, and which ones they wouldn't care about as much (if any).

For example I've though about things such as guild hangouts. But then I question how much they would actually be used. I suppose it's hard for me to tell, so any input from other would be appreciated.

I 100000000000000% want to see guild flags as the first feature viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3652. Next after that guild chat and guild ranks would be nice. I also think increasing the size of guild would be nice.

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Support

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:19 pm

I'm just re-posting in some older suggestion threads to players know their suggestion(s) have been added. I've got a guild group chat menu added for when next update is released. :)

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:06 pm

Another update here: Wearable guild flags have been added for next update. Since I am always short on Payvault ideas that are not too pay-to-win, I decided to make the option to show your guild flag a payvault item. Since it is more or less a cosmetic only thing.

Here is a preview!

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:24 pm

Guild permission system has been added for next update! Here is a screenshot of the menu and how it will work.
Attachments
guild-permissions.png
guild-permissions.png (72.82KiB)Viewed 208 times

Soldeir5

Post by Soldeir5 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:24 pm
Guild permission system has been added for next update! Here is a screenshot of the menu and how it will work.
EPIC
Also Find me on Voxiom.io - ShadowReaperBR

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:24 pm
lesgoo
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk