New skills suggestion

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
SasukeArcher
New skills suggestion

Post by SasukeArcher » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi guys,

There are some skill suggestions I wanna share with you, plz let me know if they are good. ;)

General:
- Life steal: x% chance to restore 1 hp after killing a monster (only 1 level to not make this too op)
- Mp refund: x% chance to restore 1 mp after killing a monster (1 level too)
Archer:
- Like a feather: increase x% of your movement speed, but decrease x% of your hp. (can be upgraded 3 times)
Gunman:
- Piercing shot: x% chance that bullets will go through monsters, it can hit other monsters behind. (doesn't cost mp)
- Make it rain: you shoot bullets in the air, then a circle will appear in a small area (around your character) and the bullets will damage enemies in the circle for 5 seconds. (too not make this to op, bullets deal 50% of your damage) Costs x mp and has a 7 seconds cooldown.
Warrior:
- Spin attack: you spin for 3 seconds, swinging your weapon and moving faster. Enemies will be damaged if they touch your weapon. (costs x mp and has a 7 seconds cooldown to avoid infinite spin)
- Group call (plz find a name for this): you make a loud call that will regroup your enemies together, enabling you to use a skill to make AOE damage. (for a combo) Costs x mp with 5 seconds cooldown.
Mage:
- Meditate: not moving for 10 seconds makes you meditate, restoring 1 hp and 1 mp every 7 seconds. (interrupted if you moved or get attacked)
- Soul harvest: After killing a monster, x% chance that the monsters will leave its soul. Collecting the soul will restore your mp by 1. (can be upgraded 3 times to increase the chances, doesn't cost mp)
Other skill suggestions:
- Should add a cooldown for any skill to avoid infinitely spam when you have a lot of fruits.

I will edit this if you guys want to change anything or if I have new ideas. ;)

SUB TO TRAPFISH GAMING

masnam

Re: New skills suggestion

Post by masnam » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 am

These seem pretty good. Although I doubt archers need a speed skill.

30edjean

Post by 30edjean » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 am

i support to possibility of that suggestion 8-) :ugeek:

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Bump so Robby can see

SasukeArcher

Post by SasukeArcher » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:38 pm

bump

SUB TO TRAPFISH GAMING

Spadeee

Post by Spadeee » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:51 am

Support!
I'm a noob.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Thanks for the cool list of skills! I do like the idea of an HP stealing skill, that is something new and different. I'll add a few keys features from some of these to my list of skill ideas that I plan on adding in the future. I don't know when exactly I will be adding some new skills, but hopefully sometime in the near future.