Building Concept: Hospital

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Building Concept: Hospital

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:54 pm

So yeah, this concept is way underdeveloped, but I could use some time to cool off, so eh. Anyway, I had thought of an idea for a location in Alion City. It's a hospital.:

What you see here is a concept sketch of the building. I was basing it off the hospitals that overdo it with the windows. I mean come on...
How many windows do you need, goddammit?!

I already thought of making one of the NPCs an anti-vaxxer Karen refusing to acknowledge her child dying from not getting his vaccines taken care of. I mean come on, one Karen in the game didn't give a rat's butt about people dying.:

"This place is ridiculous! Two weeks ago, I took my sweet little angel to the doctor because he had spots. He was two years old or something. My angel looked fine, but he kept complaining despite me shoving essential oils down his gullet! I had to take him to the doctor because he won't stop complaining! The doctor told me my son had measles, but I insisted it's just a little itch and there was no need for those stupid vaccine things. Guess what? They made me leave!

Two days later, I came back and I was told that my sweet little angel was gone, so I figured, well, he just sneaked out of the hospital. Children always sneak out while their parents are sleeping. But guess what?! It turns out they knocked my sweet little angel out cold, shoved him into a box, and sent him to the church.

Did the church wake my sweet little angel up? NO! They put my sweet little angel into a hole and buried him! What's worse? They put an effing rock right next to the hole just to mock me! I tried to dig my sweet little angel out and free him from whatever ring the hospital threw him in, but the people who buried him won't let me! They keep insisting that he's dead, but I call bullcrap! He's FINE! I'm tweeting this on Facebook so my friends will know how HORRIBLE the hospital was in taking care of my child! Can I speak to the manager!?!"
~Hospital Karen

Yep. Karens, man. I think the hospital Karen should be named "Rabies." But yeah, there's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troopas

Re: Building Concept: Hospital

Post by troopas » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:58 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:54 pm
So yeah, this concept is way underdeveloped, but I could use some time to cool off, so eh. Anyway, I had thought of an idea for a location in Alion City. It's a hospital.:

What you see here is a concept sketch of the building. I was basing it off the hospitals that overdo it with the windows. I mean come on...
How many windows do you need, goddammit?!

I already thought of making one of the NPCs an anti-vaxxer Karen refusing to acknowledge her child dying from not getting his vaccines taken care of.:

"This place is ridiculous! Two weeks ago, I took my sweet little angel to the doctor because he had spots. He was two years old or something. My angel looked fine, but he kept complaining despite me shoving essential oils down his gullet! I had to take him to the doctor because he won't stop complaining! The doctor told me my son had measles, but I insisted it's just a little itch and there was no need for those stupid vaccine things. Guess what? They made me leave!

Two days later, I came back and I was told that my sweet little angel was gone, so I figured, well, he just sneaked out of the hospital. Children always sneak out while their parents are sleeping. But guess what?! It turns out they knocked my sweet little angel out cold, shoved him into a box, and sent him to the church.

Did the church wake my sweet little angel up? NO! They put my sweet little angel into a hole and buried him! What's worse? They put an effing rock right next to the hole just to mock me! I tried to dig my sweet little angel out and free him from whatever ring the hospital threw him in, but the people who buried him won't let me! They keep insisting that he's dead, but I call bullcrap! He's FINE! I'm tweeting this on Facebook so my friends will know how HORRIBLE the hospital was in taking care of my child! Can I speak to the manager!?!"
~Hospital Karen

Yep. Karens, man. But yeah, there's that.
"My sweet little angel would never commit mass murder and arson!"
- Karen's

Savage0

Re: Building Concept: Hospital

Post by Savage0 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm

troopas wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:58 pm
"My sweet little angel would never commit mass murder and arson!"
- Karen's
Of course not! They'd be dead ,_, (If you know what I mean ...)
KONO DIA DA!