48hour player challenges

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
bendy2010
Re: 48hour player challenges

Post by bendy2010 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:33 pm

robby can u give me a challenge just me i trying to get coins

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I do think these would be fun for players and would give them some new things to do and accomplish.

However, currently I'm trying to really dial in on focusing on getting the main game and core components complete. So I want to keep my focus on the story and main story, equipment, enemies, skills, areas, guild and PvP features, and a few payvault things since sales still aren't the greatest.

I think this would be something I would like to add, but perhaps after the main story is complete. I just want to make sure the main story part of the game isn't something that drags on infinitely before I start with toooo many side features. This is a good idea though, just that I'm limited on development time/resources. =/

Soldeir5

Post by Soldeir5 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:28 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:57 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I do think these would be fun for players and would give them some new things to do and accomplish.

However, currently I'm trying to really dial in on focusing on getting the main game and core components complete. So I want to keep my focus on the story and main story, equipment, enemies, skills, areas, guild and PvP features, and a few payvault things since sales still aren't the greatest.

I think this would be something I would like to add, but perhaps after the main story is complete. I just want to make sure the main story part of the game isn't something that drags on infinitely before I start with toooo many side features. This is a good idea though, just that I'm limited on development time/resources. =/
When update is gotta be released?
Also Find me on Voxiom.io - ShadowReaperBR

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:41 pm

Support. But not a fan of emeralds being put into the economy without paying. Robby said he most likely will never do that.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:43 pm

@soldier Should be next week.

@troopas Yes I'd like to keep emeralds to paying only, but other prices would definitely work.

Soldeir5

Post by Soldeir5 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:40 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:43 pm
@soldier Should be next week.
X) i am ded
Also Find me on Voxiom.io - ShadowReaperBR