Gunman Skill: Flash Bang

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Gunman Skill: Flash Bang

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:21 am

Why not? Gunmen may be a bit overpowered, but I think they could use a new skill. Really it's just for variety's sake. They may affect the game balance, but at this point, I can only play it as safe as possible.

Flash Bang:
Skill Levels: 3
Base Damage: 20%
Base Miss Likelihood: 4%
Damage Increase per Skill Level: 10%
Miss Likelihood per Skill Level: 3%
Skill Cost: 2 MP
Description: Like a secret agent, the gunman pulls out a weird pen-looking camera that lets out a blinding flash, causing enemies to go blind for a moment. This move has a range of 12.5 feet and the blindness lasts 20 seconds. Press M to use.
Note: Avoid screen flashes to reduce worries about epilepsy

This skill was inspired by Men in Black: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKllvExMe8

So yeah, there's that.

Savage0

Re: Gunman Skill: Flash Bang

Post by Savage0 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 pm

*Costs MP
Ok I'm out.
KONO DIA DA!

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:21 am
Why not? Gunmen may be a bit overpowered, but I think they could use a new skill. Really it's just for variety's sake. They may affect the game balance, but at this point, I can only play it as safe as possible.

Flash Bang:
Description: Like a secret agent, the gunman pulls out a weird pen-looking camera that lets out a blinding flash, causing enemies to go blind for a moment. This move has a range of 12.5 feet and the blindness lasts 20 seconds. Press M to use.

This skill was inspired by Men in Black: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKllvExMe8

So yeah, there's that.
Not bad and if this is from MIB don't forget to add a requirement of having equipped very small gun to use it LOL :lol:

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:18 pm

More gunman skills, dangit.

DmKalbo

Post by DmKalbo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:

Flash Bang:

So yeah, there's that.
Can I counter this skill by wearing a shades?
GGWP i love elia

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Bumping because we need more gunman skills.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:24 pm

*Thinking ahead of time incase this actually gets implemented:
5 Gunman consecutively flashbang tf out of Moonchyllus, never letting her go into phase 2 where she's vulnerable. (Or you're telling me she's gonna get I-Frames for no reason whatsoever ...?)

EDIT: in b4 "flashbang tf out of Moonchyllus" gets quoted.

EDIT2: Ok, guess this will just make the fight, not even a "fight" .... guess this applies to everything else as well :lol:
KONO DIA DA!

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:24 pm
*Thinking ahead of time incase this actually gets implemented:
5 Gunman consecutively flashbang tf out of Moonchyllus, never letting her go into phase 2 where she's vulnerable. (Or you're telling me she's gonna get I-Frames for no reason whatsoever ...?)

EDIT: in b4 "flashbang tf out of Moonchyllus" gets quoted.

EDIT2: Ok, guess this will just make the fight, not even a "fight" .... guess this applies to everything else as well :lol:
If you're implying that the skill would be stacked, that is nowhere near my intention.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:33 pm

If you're implying that the skill would be stacked, that is nowhere near my intention.
Well, guess ill have to see it in action .... you know what they say, "show don't tell", looks pretty stackable though .... ngl.
KONO DIA DA!

Falling10fruit

Post by Falling10fruit » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:15 am

Flashlight237 wrote:

Flash Bang:

So yeah, there's that.
What would happen to the AIs then? Stop moving?