MP usage.

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Savage0
MP usage.

Post by Savage0 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Alright, so I just wanted to give a blunt suggestion: MP consumption should be lowered .... by like alot.
Being forced to invest points into MP to make use of skills .... it's not HH, where you can just get to level 200 in a day or two, and not have to worry about MP ... since again, you're at level 200 and have 600 points to divy up upon everything. Skills and their sub-branch consume MP extremely quick (upgrading those sub-branches increases the total MP used when activating the skill .... whew), and I feel like there has to be a solution or as ive seen some people handle it .... not investing into MP whatsoever and letting their skill points just build up (and for what?). If this suggestion has been made, sure ignore it again I guess :lol: but I see it as quite a problem ... unless you're a mage, which not everyone is.

- Sitting on a bench just to recover 1-5 MP and HP every 4 seconds does not solve this whatsoever btw ..... makes their use sort of .... "useless", just go let something kill you at that point, or you know ..... let NPC's have unlimited full restores for you whenever you talk to them like in HH -_-.

TLDR; MP usage is too much, and should be lowered, whether it be having skill branches add 0 MP whenever activating the skill or something else ... running I feel would be better to consume every 3 seconds instead, just imo.
KONO DIA DA!

Savage0

Re: MP usage.

Post by Savage0 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:44 pm

Oh right, reply something about botting .... can't exactly blame me (or will there be a solution ) for there being a skill used specifically for botting, lol.
KONO DIA DA!

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:52 am

Savage0 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:44 pm
Oh right, reply something about botting .... can't exactly blame me (or will there be a solution ) for there being a skill used specifically for botting, lol.
If you aren't using an auto-clicker (or anything similar), then you're not botting. If you are, can't argue with the facts ;)
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Ok, I'll have some modifications made to MP in the next update. The changes will be as follows:

Doubled the amount of HP & MP healed per level of the "sit heal" skill.
Reduced the amount of MP that running uses from 2 to 1.
Power smash MP usage reduced from 3 to 2. All rage skills MP used reduced by 2 to 3 points. Storm cloud reduced from 6 to 5. Attack field from 2 to 1. Multi-grenade from 3 to 2. Healing cloud from 2 to 1.

masnam

Post by masnam » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm
Ok, I'll have some modifications made to MP in the next update. The changes will be as follows:

Power smash MP usage reduced from 3 to 2. All rage skills MP used reduced by 2 to 3 points. Storm cloud reduced from 6 to 5. Attack field from 2 to 1. Multi-grenade from 3 to 2. Healing cloud from 2 to 1.
This will help a lot!

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Thank you Robby! (didn't think this would actually get through!, lol).
KONO DIA DA!