Site

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cyro557
Site

Post by cyro557 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:53 pm

nothing much to say here lol
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Site

Post by Robby » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Thanks for the mockup! Contrary to websites usually having a logo at the top, I was thinking of going against that idea and decided to take a different approach to Eliatopia. I figure most people are coming to the website to play the game, so I want the game to very much be the focus of the homepage. That means a few things: Making the game take up a majority of the web-page, since I think generally player's would like to see the game more-so than anything else on the website. That means doing away with the typical logo up top, which won't take up any space visually or make the player have the scroll that little smidge.

The rest of the site below the game definitely needs prettied up though, it's just a matter of me finding some time for that.

cyro557

Re: Site

Post by cyro557 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:30 pm
Thanks for the mockup! Contrary to websites usually having a logo at the top, I was thinking of going against that idea and decided to take a different approach to Eliatopia. I figure most people are coming to the website to play the game, so I want the game to very much be the focus of the homepage. That means a few things: Making the game take up a majority of the web-page, since I think generally player's would like to see the game more-so than anything else on the website. That means doing away with the typical logo up top, which won't take up any space visually or make the player have the scroll that little smidge.

The rest of the site below the game definitely needs prettied up though, it's just a matter of me finding some time for that.
yeah, i do agree with the site mainly focusing of the game. Im not sure if you remember, but the older website had a dropdown, which In my opinion was really handy and just looked really smooth
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557