[Protection Field] Visual effect when field is running out

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Anchorarius

[Protection Field] Visual effect when field is running out

Post by Anchorarius » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 pm

As a glass-cannon build (meaning that I don't invest any stats into defense or HP), protection field is vital to me every second that I grind. If I recall correctly, protection field lasts 40 seconds (or somewhere around that time) which can feel like 10 seconds or a few minutes. There's been so many occassions where the protection field died out on me and I got 1-shot-killed by a puff as soon as it ran out. It'd be nice if there's a visual effect (such as the bubble flashing in the last few seconds of its life) to let you know that your protection field is running out, so I can prepare to summon a new one, or get to safety. You may think this mainly applies specifically to a minority of peeps (i.e glass-cannon mages) but protection field is a parent-skill-level of the healing field and defensive field, which nearly all mages use.

yasvsV

Re: [Protection Field] Visual effect when field is running out

Post by yasvsV » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:50 pm

Support, the prot field always has me guessing :?
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:35 am

support or a timer

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Imma throw a support for this cause I got a couple of friends who deal with this

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:43 pm

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad to hear players are using the forcefields, and making cool builds such as the glass cannon one you have going. :)

In the next update I've made it so that force fields will blink when they reach 90% of their time limit, letting the player know it is about to disappear. :D

masnam

Post by masnam » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:43 pm
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad to hear players are using the forcefields, and making cool builds such as the glass cannon one you have going. :)

In the next update I've made it so that force fields will blink when they reach 90% of their time limit, letting the player know it is about to disappear. :D
Thanks. This will help a lot.