HH Throwback Expansion Pack

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
HH Throwback Expansion Pack

Post by Flashlight237 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:56 pm

So yeah, looks like the HH Throwback update is here. It may feel a bit incomplete with what we got. I think I wanna expand on it.

Monsters

By the looks of things, people seem to want monsters the most as of late. Because of this' I'll link my monsters here: https://eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 757&p=9314

And monsters here: https://eliatopia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2145

Given these circumstances, I decided to go for that first and make another monster. This one is small enough to allow it to fit in the Platforming Pit (the big pit that you have to platform across) in the Puff Monster area. Behold: the Tripspike!

This monster is designed to act like a trap. It has an innocent appearance, that of a Squisher, but it has spikes on its body that it can shoot out in a single eight-way shot. The key here is deception through looks. In any case, here's the Eliapedia entry.:

Eliapedia Entry: The tripspike is an innocent-looking monster. While it may appear to be a Squisher, the tripspike uses this clever disguise to lure in and shoot its spikes at opponents. This can be used to either capture prey like Squishers and birds, or ward off predators like Grunts and Puff Monsters. These dartlike spikes can cause death to unwary humans, so it's best to avoid Tripspikes when you see them.
Drops: Birthday Hat, Sports Sneakers, Epee, Carving Fork, Heart Wand, Blue Wizard Cape, Crown, Pitchfork, Blue Wizard Hat, Moonlight Cloak, Baby Blue, Magical Leaf, Moonlight Shield, Stage 1 Sharpening Stone, Stage 2 Sharpening Stone, Stage 3 Sharpening Stone

Aside from that, here's the Night Stalker, which I think would be the perfect nocturnal monster for the HH throwback area:

Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created another planet before Eliatopia: it was named Helmetopia. The Night Stalker was one of many monsters in Helmetopia. As its name implies, the Night Stalker is a nocturnal monster that is related to its diurnal evolutionary cousin: the Primal Stalker. While it was previously advised against keeping Stalkers as pets, it is possible to tame a Stalkers bred in captivity. Stalkings, or juvenile Stalkers, may develop traits of both the Night Stalker and the Primal Stalker. Its magic is used to make Cursed Runes in Eliatopia, allowing the creature to be held in high honor in Eliatopia. The Night Stalker is symbolic of the Moonchyllus Pantheon's goddess of death: Morticia, as it is said that lost souls are guided to the Underworld through the aide of Night Stalkers.

Drop List: Burger, Shades, Carving Fork, Wood Bow, Witch Shoe, Witch Pants, Witch Robe, Witch Hat, Wood Buckler, Moonlight Cloak, Baby Blue, Vampire Cowl, Bat Wing Staff, Reaper Feet, Dreamcatcher, Relic Shoes, Soul Piercer, Stage 3 Sharpened Rune, Stage 1 Cursed Rune (Loosely based on this: https://helmet-heroes.fandom.com/wiki/Night_Stalker )

Speaking of the Primal Stalker, it's time I brought him back.:

This guy would be the first DAYTIME-exclusive monster should the Night Stalker be implemented. Here be its Eliapedia entry.:

Eliapedia Entry: Being a dinosaur like the Night Stalker, the Primal Stalker is a living fossil, having lived on Eliatopia for 160 million years without any sign of evolutionary change. Fossilized specimens of Primal Stalker have shown a diet of prehistoric squishers, birds, fish, and smaller dinosaurs. Predation by ancient creatures like prehistoric Scorpees and Lotus Eyes were also evident in these fossil finds. Interestingly, their bite force was rated at 3000 psi, which makes its bite twice as powerful as the bite of a Rafflesia and on similar levels of power to the bites of crocidilians from Earth. In recent times, attempts at preying on Puff Monsters were made, but they very rarely score a kill thanks to the Puff Monster's electrical defenses. Aside from their impact in nature, Primal Stalkers also had an impact on society. Mummified Primal Stalkers had bones of Eliatopians with emblems of both Moonchyllus and Xantis on them, indicating that A. Primal Stalkers were used in rituals for humanoid sacrifice, and B. There is a possible conflict between Xantis and Moonchyllus. The Xantis/Moonchyllus conflict may be important to report to Renegade Rekishi.

Drop List: Burger, Shades, Carving Fork, Rusty Dagger, Survival Knife, Shinobi Shoes, Wolf Hat, Katana, Shinobi Hood, Shinobi Gi, Shinobi Pants, Dillo Hide, Tengu Suit, Rusted Bronze Helmet, Stage 2 Sharpening Stone, Stage 3 Sharpening Stone

Oh, and Leaflings. Why not? Palm trees are cool.:

I wasn't sure how to puppetize this dude with his Dr. Seuss/Simpsons face, so I left him as is. Anyway...

Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created another planet before Eliatopia: it was named Helmetopia. The Leafling was one of many monsters in Helmetopia. While nowhere near as tough as Stalagmites, Leaflings are unbelievably tough creatures due to their coconut-like husks. Leaflings are docile thanks to island tameness, although they had to compete with pet breeders for territory. Despite this, Leaflings are physically able to hold their own against Logons and Great Frogs. Fibers of the Leafling are cottonlike, allowing for their use in super-durable canvases for easels, sails, and straitjackets. Their seed-bearing fruits are giant dates with a strong coconut flavor, which are used in creams, candies, sodas, and piña coladas. They had a short life span on Helmetopia due to predation by giant Coconut Birds.

Drop List: Twig, Sports Sneakers, Wood Plank, Back Wood Plank, Sledgehammer, Woodcutting Axe, Magical Leaf, Nature Bow, Flak Jacket, Wood Knee Pads, Wood Armor, Log Helmet, Mini Coconut Gun, Stage 2 Hardening Stone, Stage 3 Hardening Stone (Drops loosely based off this: https://helmet-heroes.fandom.com/wiki/Leafling )

Lastly, because of popular demand: the Block Bot!

And here are its parts:

As for its Eliapedia, I have a really good way to get Block Bots to tie into Eliapedia lore.:

Eliapedia Entry: The Block Bot is a monster designed by Eliatopians under Xantis' command as an AI experiment. However, the AI in Block Bots proved to be too intelligent, causing them to rapidly develop personalities, a sense of ethics, altruism, strategic thinking, and the ability to tell facts from misinformation. These features allowed the Block Bots to sneak out of the Consciousness Research Facility and turn on Xantis, instead working for Eliatopia's creator goddess: Moonchyllus. Block Bots were able to build more of their kind and make repairs to the ones that exist, essentially forming a society of Block Bots. Their bodies contain mini-fridges which can be accessed through the doors in front of them, allowing for food from natural wildlife to be kept fresh.

Drop List: Apple, Orange, Watermelon, Pineapple, Green Soda, Pie Tin, Back Trash Can Lid, Rusty Dagger, Mechanical Key, Lightning Cape, Moonlight Wand, Compound Bow, Back Tri Shield, Riot Shield, Moonlight Staff, Vacuum Cleaner, Acrylic Helmet, Acrylic Armor, Acrylic Pants, Teardrop Blade, Long Sword (I've a feeling this guy would be between Scorpees and Stalagmites in terms of how tough they are to take down), Stage 2 Hardening Stone, Stage 2 Electric Rune, Stage 2 Ice Rune

Optional Monsters

Some more monsters. These guys are more optional, but I felt they'd be cool.:

Eliapedia Entry: Moonchyllus created another planet before Eliatopia: it was named Helmetopia. The Bouncing Mushroom was one of many monsters in Helmetopia. After their extinction in Helmetopia, Moonchyllus used her powers to resurrect Bouncing Mushrooms. In doing so, she had added an extra gene into their fungal cells, allowing them to spit out toxic spores as a defense mechanism. This rewiring of their genetic makeup allowed Bouncing Mushrooms to become more adaptable to their environment and prevent them from going extinct again. As fungi, Bouncing Mushrooms are scavengers that eat the remains of dead organisms, although they won't hesitate to eat fruit, insects, and snakes when carcasses are scarce. Strangely, even though they're fungi, Bouncing Mushrooms reproduce by laying eggs in lakes and ponds.

Drop List: Apple, Banana, Watermelon, Yellow T Shirt, Fairy Wand, Shepherd's Crook, Epee, Blue Wizard Hat, Blue Wizard Robe, Blue Wizard Pants, Bookbag, Moonlight Wand, Moonlight Staff, Neon Magic Shoes, Stage 1 Poison Rune, Stage 2 Poison Rune (Drop List mostly based on original drop list: https://helmet-heroes.fandom.com/wiki/Bouncing_Mushroom )

Yeah, you try explaining to Mother Nature why a Sasquatch should be white and not brown.

Eliapedia Entry: Once Moonchyllus put Helmetopia's Sasquatches into the forests of Eliatopia, the Sasquatches' fur immediately changed color, turning from white to brown. This was likely due to their ability to camouflage with the environment. Sasquatches are a bit more confused thanks to the change of environment. As opposed to their reputation of being cold-blooded killers in the snowy wilds of Helmetopia, Sasquatches on Eliatopia avoided contact with humans or anything humanlike, much like what one would expect in tales about Bigfoot. They will, however, attack when threatened or cornered.

Drop List: Apple, Orange, Blue Beanie, Coonskin Hat, Sledgehammer, Bat Cowl, Compound Bow, Football Helmet, Opal Bow, Teardrop Blade, Feather Mantle, Stage 2 Sharpening Stone, Stage 1 Hardening Stone

Equipment for Balancing Reasons

It's going to be tougher for me to create drop lists for monsters, so I'll need you to fill some gaps for me. The gap that needs to be filled the most is the gap between the Fiberglass Staff and the Priest Staff. Come on, 42 to 77?! Yeebus! Let's fill that gap, shall we?

First off, we got the Kraken Tentacle:

This staff would be on the lower spectrum of the Fiberglass-to-Priest gap. This would equate to a power of 49 for this staff.

In the middle would be the Lucky Rainbow (try to copy-and-paste the name exactly as I've written it).:

Given this staff is symbolic of good luck, I figured it'd be a nice staff. It would have 57 power.

I added a wand to fill the gap between the Fiberglass and Priest Wands as well (32 to 47). I put it and a staff together.:

The Phoenix Cane (the wand) would have a power of 39 while the Great Phoenix (the staff) would have a power of 67.

Now for one more wand for the gap between the Priest and Serpent Wands (47 to 65): the Grandfather Hourglass:

This was made because time powers are one of the craziest abilities to have of all time. This wand would have a power of 56; right between the Priest Wand and the Serpent Wand.

Lastly, here's the Ratcheted Set, which is designed to fill the gap between the Reaper and Pirate sets.

I think this would definitively be a Gunman set since Chef Hatchet, the character this set was inspired by, went into war. I would think this set would have 67 defense, 24 artillery, and 12 strength (because Chef Hatchet).

That aside, here's another consumable that I think would serve as a nice yard sale refreshment: the Coconut Drink:

40 HP plus 40 MP sounds fair.

So yeah, there's that.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

Insomnia

Re: HH Throwback Expansion Pack

Post by Insomnia » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:58 pm

God I need to get back into doing this stuff

troopas

Post by troopas » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:46 am

I need leafling asap.
It would even fit with the new area.

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:07 pm

troopas wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:46 am
I need leafling asap.
It would even fit with the new area.
iknr
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Image C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Cool stuff here! I'll refer back to here in probably 2 weeks. There are a few other things I'm going to be adding in in the meantime, but I would like to add possibly just a tiny bit more HH-throwback stuff such as the things mentioned here.

boruto1234

Post by boruto1234 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Nice 👍

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:31 pm
Cool stuff here! I'll refer back to here in probably 2 weeks. There are a few other things I'm going to be adding in in the meantime, but I would like to add possibly just a tiny bit more HH-throwback stuff such as the things mentioned here.
Hope you don't mind, I added one more monster (the Primal Stalker). Maybe add both Stage 2 and Stage 3 rocks to the Primal Stalker?

Also, I made a Block Bot because popular demand. In case you need me to repeat it, I'm asking for all the runes provided in the Block Bot's list to be STAGE 2, not Stage 3. I'd rather not let you make that mistake again.
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

masnam

Post by masnam » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:31 pm
I'f you are adding more hh sets some sets to consider are: skull crusher, titanium set, kreeton (maybe not) and bladed. Some mage sets could be darkane, serpent, and maybe phantom. just some ideas you can of course do whatever you want.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Pretty sweet stuff ole chum, I like the throwback, but if you wanna add something for a throwback, why not add some weird block bot in. Everyone likes those guys

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:22 am

Good stuff! Just need to slap on that slightly-grotesque texture and it'll fit right in ;)
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573