New runes (for later updates),Runes combination and more!

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
FunkieXD

New runes (for later updates),Runes combination and more!

Post by FunkieXD » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Hello! I played this game recently and got really hooked up! Sadly that this game is still in alpha, but i would like to give some suggestions to put in the game!

RUNES
Runes are my favorite concept in the game. That feeling when you enchant your weapons with strong runes make me feel better for my self! Since i farmed that rune for like a day or an hour, dang runes are rare.

There's still 2 types of rune (i cant really say sharpening is a rune since theres no "rune" in its name), and i would like to add more for later updates!

If robby is going to make an ice biome/place in Eliatopia, yknow what that means, an ICE RUNE! :D (or freeze rune idk)
With ice rune, you can freeze (or slow, depends on what robby is going for) the enemy to make them stay in there places like loyal dogs. :twisted:
Time of the Freezing or Slow is depends on the Runes stage.

I1- 2 sec
I2- 3 sec
(and so on!)

Since theres factory already in the map, if robby decides to add another factory, an electric factory to be exact, then i would suggest LIGHTNING/ELECTRIC RUNE! :D
With LIGHTNING/ELECTRIC RUNE, you can damage those enemies who always stick together!
(Also, if robby doesnt want the concept of chain dmg, then a chain stun would be cool idk)
If you dont know what i meant, the LIGHTNING/ELECTRIC RUNE will give your weapon a Chain Lighting power
The Damage from Chain Lighting depends on the stage of the rune (or base on the maximum hp of the enemy)

L1- 20 (10% if maxhp based) (0.5 if he choose the stun)
L2- 30 (15% or 20% if maxhp based) ( 1 if he choose the stun)
(and so on!)

RUNE COMBINATION
Now this is my question, how many ruens can you put in one weapon? :? :? :? :?
If its infinite, then this suggestion is useless lol
But if theres a limit, then i suggest rune combination!
(this suggestion is for end game, since you need hard to get runes.)

Poison + Electric = Chain Damage(or stun) and will also deal Poison dmg base on the poison rune stage (note: you need to get a critical hit to make this chain poison happend) and if you attack deals that bigger crit dmg, then it will explode, poisoning the enemies in the radius and giving all of the enemies a chain lighting.

Poison + Ice = A Poisoned-Ice cage, which freeze (or slow) the monster and also take poison dmg based on the poison rune stage
(note: the poison from the weapon and from the poisoned ice cage is different, so if u hit the enemy with the weapon with poison, thats 1 poison, if the enemy is poisonedicecage, thats another poison, so double poison dmg.)

Electric + Fire = EXPLOOOOOSION! but its a bit different, if your attacks are crit, the chain lightning will also give fire dmg, but if you got the DRASTICALLY CRITICAL HIT ( the last crit skill point skill from the general section), you get an explosion! which deals alot of dmg, and i cant really calculate the dmg, but its robby's decision.

Fire + Ice = idk man, it melts? But i can see this as a support combination, you see, if u mix Fire and Ice, it will became water (because it melted)
and if electric shot the wetted enemy (idk if wetted is a word), it will became a bounce chain lightning, which the chain lightning will keep bouncing until the that one wetted enemy is killed. (it seems op but idk.)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

PETS

pwease robby dont forget about them, as a HH player, i love pets more than anything

DIFFERENT SERVERS

I know its still in alpha but i would like to remind robby to make more servers later, because if players are going to add up, boy we cant play the game anymore.

MAP FEATURE
Players Location: Theres a another section in the map where you can see all of your friends location, it will not point the area where your friends are but it will only show where he is (ex: FunkieXD - Area #69), its easier than looking at your friend list over and over again.

TRANSPARENT THINGY (idk what to called it)
I like the concept of 3D in a 2D game (idk where im going with this) but i would like a transparent option in the settings. Because there are tiems that i thought theres no more enemies there, but then when i go there, i got jumpscared (not really), also i might have missed alot of items since they were hidign the a slamps, or bushes.

Thats all for the suggestions! I hope i these ideas will help robby to give him more ideas!
(pls robby take your time, dont preassure your self, we are here to wait and help! :D )

cyro557

Re: New runes (for later updates),Runes combination and more!

Post by cyro557 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:32 pm

p-cool robby already has some more rune stuff planned. not sure when they gonna come, Nice suggestion :)
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:16 am

Also telekinesis rune >.<

Chadismad

Post by Chadismad » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:37 am

troopas wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:16 am
Boooooooooooo
cinos a fricking female dog

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:44 am

Chadismad wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:37 am
troopas wrote:
Boooooooooooo
Stop necro posting

Soldeir5

Post by Soldeir5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:44 pm

troopas wrote:
What the Telekinesis Rune do?
Levitate the Foe?
Also Find me on Voxiom.io - ShadowReaperBR

troopas

Post by troopas » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:52 pm

Soldeir5 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:44 pm
troopas wrote:
Levitate the Foe?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1042&hilit=telekinesis+rune

Soldeir5

Post by Soldeir5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:02 pm

troopas wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:52 pm
Soldeir5 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:44 pm
troopas wrote:
Levitate the Foe?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1042&hilit=telekinesis+rune
Thanks for that.