Making grinding more important from dillos-factory

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Zuji
Making grinding more important from dillos-factory

Post by Zuji » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 pm

I feel like what is happeneing a lot of times now, is people are grinding to level 10 or 15 off crabs, then go right to raffs(flower mobs). This makes it so you never need to grind armadillos, dumtilians, agents, or small ghoo mobs. I think this maybe can be fixed by having more level req for certain areas, as I have suggested before. I would say you should be level 20 to be able to move to raffs, but it can be any number(probably 15+)
From, Zuji
Eliatopia: Zuji
Discord: Zuji#7832
Gmail: Private
PM me on discord or on Eliatopia for any questions!

troopas

Re: Making grinding more important from dillos-factory

Post by troopas » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:18 am

Zuji wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 pm
I feel like what is happeneing a lot of times now, is people are grinding to level 10 or 15 off crabs, then go right to raffs(flower mobs). This makes it so you never need to grind armadillos, dumtilians, agents, or small ghoo mobs. I think this maybe can be fixed by having more level req for certain areas, as I have suggested before. I would say you should be level 20 to be able to move to raffs, but it can be any number(probably 15+)
That would also make it so random level 1's can get to high level area's which is a good thing so I support the level requirement thing.

But this might nox fix the dillo grinding entirely.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:27 am

Zuji wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 pm
I feel like what is happeneing a lot of times now, is people are grinding to level 10 or 15 off crabs, then go right to raffs(flower mobs).
Why? They take twice as much damage to kill as the armadillo, which themselves take 1.83x as much damage to kill as crabs. That's not mentioning that Dumtilians provide faster EXP than crabs since they're easier to take down. Just grind the flippin' Dumtilians if you want EXP that bad.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:12 pm

my point was there is no need to grind anywhere from the swamp to the factory really so a level req might help
From, Zuji

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Sounds to me that the issue isn't the levels themselves, but people equipping alts with equipment they shouldn't have in the first place.

Edit* Looks like it is very well possible to kill them with just the 400 cost items in bripps or whatever. I don't think level restrictions are really the best thing to do, especially when the level and damage formulas still need adjustments.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:46 pm

well something needs to change
From, Zuji