ALOT of suggestions. Big boi suggests

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
mike

ALOT of suggestions. Big boi suggests

Post by mike » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:35 pm

I just copy pasted this, these are my old posts . Just thought abt reposting em.

So ok, pets. I don't want the pets to be something like Helmet Heroes where you raise them they become stronger and as they become stronger, they get better stats, and as they get better stats. They give the player better stats too (and thats op asf), as Robby trying to make Elia not a big pay to win game as possible, i think this concept is just perfect.

So here's the suggestion, pets. They will float in the top left or just at the back and at the top of the player. They will float and follow you around, they'll be like sentries or buffs.

Here's the suggestion (again)

A pet concept:
Bucktopian
Statistics:
4% chance to heal player for 5% of current player damage.
Type:defense
Tier:uncommon

Something like that, they could also buff players, the pets will also have tiers. Just like the description before, the Bucktopian is an uncommon tier. I will have like a list of pet tiers descriptions. There will be 6 pet tiers that i'll explain.

Uncommon: 2%-5% in skill trigger chance. Will only inherit 2% of player statistics in skill description
Example:
Player: has 10 power, 10hp, 10mp. (Pet damage/heal% will only be directed towards the players main statistic (aka being a warrior and having power) then the pet will only target towards the players damage and amount in power)
The pet:2% chance of healing the player for 2-7hp (the more stats, the more pet power. Don't add these types of pets rob if ur planning on adding something like books)

Common:1% better than a uncommon.
Statistics suggested for common pets:3-5% in skill trigger chance. Will only inherit 6% of players statistics in skill description

Rare:4% better than a common.
Statistics suggested for rare pets:7-11% in skill trigger chance. Will only inherit 7% of the players statistics in skill description

Epic:20% better than a rare.
Statistics suggested for epic pets:16-30% in skill trigger chance. Will only inherit 18% of the players statistics in skill description

Legendary:50% better than an epic.
Statistics suggested for legendary pets:30-60% in skill trigger chance. Will only inherit 70% of the players statistics in skill description.

And that's all the tiers of pets.
I really don't know what ways on how you should obtain pets. But my suggestion on that is pet eggs, there should be some pet eggs that you can craft to get the pets. There would be certain pet egg tiers and you need to craft them (cannot be bought by emeralds)
So my suggestion is special npc guy who sells common pet pack eggs (should obtain a few common pets)
So the special npc guy will sell these:
-uncommon egg pack
-common egg pack
-rare egg pack
-epic egg pack
-legend egg pack

How to get uncommon pet eggs (you should craft these)
How to craft uncommon pet egg
75k gold
(Opening an uncommon pet egg will give you a random pet showed in a preview of the egg, all pets have a similar chance of obtaining when opened)
1-6 uncommon pet scraps when you exchange pet

How to craft common egg
100k gold
40 Uncommon pet scraps (uncommon pet scraps are pet materials obtained when you sell a pet)
Lets take a break here, selling pets.
Pets can be sold for 0 gold, and if you sell them in the shop you will get 1-6 uncommon scraps (this will vary throughout tiers)
2-7 common pet egg scraps when you sell a common pet

Rare pet egg
450k gold
100 uncommon pet scraps
30 common pet scraps
(4-11 pet scraps when you sell a rare pet)

Epic pet egg:
1m gold
300 common pet scraps
100 rare pet scraps
(2-10 epic pet scraps when you sell an epic pet)

Legendary pet egg:
3m gold
750 rare pet scraps
200 epic pet scraps
(11-17 legendary pet scraps when you sell an epic pet)
(Legendary pet scraps will serve no use until a new and stronger tier than legendary)

I want the pets to not be involved with emeralds in any way, just pure grinding and raw luck.

Rob u can change the quantities, its ur game lol. This is just a suggestion, if y'all have questions abt this suggestions, dm me in discord .mike#1039, i can't answer questions much here because i dont check the forums often.

#Suggestion 2

!suggest backpacks, so this will increase your inventory. Here is how to get them, you will need to equip the backpack (there will be a special place to equip it) and then it increases your inventory by a specific amount, some you need to buy, and some you need to craft. Here are some (you can only equip one backpack, there will be a special place in your inventory with a darker opacity indicating the those items are in your backpack)
-Unequipping backpacks while you are full and having some items in the darker opacity spots will result in all of the items dropping.

Uncommon backpack:750k gold (adds +3 item slots for inventory)
Rare backpack:1.75m gold (adds +8 item slots for inventory)
Epic backpack:6m gold, 2rare backpacks, 5 uncommon backpacks (adds +26 item slots for inventory)

Now, another suggestion. Boss tokens,
there will be like a tombstone or some sort of special place where you enter specific boss tokens to summon specific bosses. (Because bosses spawning freely is being abused)
(I do it too because why not)
So there will be specific boss tokens, some will drop at the specific place the boss spawns example, logons. To spawn lumbercore you will need a lumbercore token, to get lumbercore tokens. You will either buy them from a special npc that sells them, or craft them from killing logons (logons will drop them)
An example is
Logons will drop logon tokens and you will use those logon tokens to make a lumbercore token, you will need 100 logon tokens to spawn a lumbercore (their drop rates are like sticks, but youll need alot if you wanna spawn)

This will also work for all bosses, but i just used the lumbercore for an example
(Backpacks cannoy be stacked, like trying to equip 2 uncommon backpacks will not give you 6 inv slots.)

#suggestion 3

General
Rush:gain 25% speed when under 15% HP (this effect will only last for 6 seconds)
Speed and duration increased per level:+5% (in speed) & 1s (in duration)
Max level:4

Warrior
Last breath:increase damage by 700% upon reaching 1% HP, the warrior will start to glow red when it reaches the last breath state (damage only works on melee/warrior weapons). The player will immediatly have 10 seconds left (basically will self destruct the player if he doesnt get within +1% hp within the 10 seconds) and the player will die immediatly, this will be disabled if you consume consumables that will increase your hp above 1% and the effect will also be disabled
Damage increased per level:+200% (this could be adjusted if u want lol, ur the coder rob)
Max level:5

Archer
Increase archer projectile speed by 10%
Arrow speed increased per level:2%
Max level:5

Cowboy
Continuesly shooting without stopping will increase your damage per bullet by 0.2%
(%) damage per level:0.1000%
Max level:3

Mage
Using skills will increase basic attack damage by 6% (damage can be stacked 3 times) (also applies with skills)
Not using skills for 5 seconds will disable the effect
(%) damage per level:2%
Max level:4
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112