QOL Suggestions

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
troopas
QOL Suggestions

Post by troopas » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:17 am

1st: When somebody gets hit (including enemies) Make them turn red for a few frames so it actually looks like they take damage.

2nd: Upward arrow attack. this would be great fun to use considering M is completely useless for archers and happens to be the upwards arrow attack in HH. (Not a necessity just a cool idea that might not work)

3rd: Hovering over your kills rank should display your amount of kills so you can see how far off you are away from the leaderboards

4th: Obviously one of the most suggested things being able to buy items in 1000x bulk

5th: Telekinesis Rune. Basically would be attached to a weapon and when attacking a monster it's items and maybe coins will immediately into the player's inventory. Possibly the first and only level 1 rune.

6th: Add fish to make the worlds more vibrant in the waters. (Don't need to be fished just yet)

Edit: 7th: Change email. There's already space in it in account settings why not just go all the way in and add it.

Edit 8th: Payvault item that adds another row of items. I don't think there should be 2 of these like in HH because we can stack things in this game which makes it easier to hold things.
Last edited by troopas on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Flashlight237

Re: 2 Suggestions

Post by Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:50 am

I like the first one; that sounds like a good QoL thing. The second suggestion... Eh, that would require Batlings and anything else that is expected to fly to have flight physics. OF course it would sound a bit broken at first as provoking sleeping enemies isn't a thing in the game yet.

troopas

Re: 2 Suggestions

Post by troopas » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:57 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:50 am
I like the first one; that sounds like a good QoL thing. The second suggestion... Eh, that would require Batlings and anything else that is expected to fly to have flight physics. OF course it would sound a bit broken at first as provoking sleeping enemies isn't a thing in the game yet.
Good point. Maybe it's best to not add that to the game right now. But that gave me an idea to rename this thread to

Tens

Re: QOL Suggestions

Post by Tens » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:20 am

telekinesis rune would be nice

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:55 pm

bump

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have it so that players and enemies flash red whenever they take damage. This will be added in the coming update. I'll have to check into your other suggestions possibly next week. Unfortunately not enough remaining time this week.

troopas

Post by troopas » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Robby wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:45 pm
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have it so that players and enemies flash red whenever they take damage. This will be added in the coming update. I'll have to check into your other suggestions possibly next week. Unfortunately not enough remaining time this week.
Thank you! This is the one I wanted the most