Toxic people should be muted instead of banned

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
troopas
Toxic people should be muted instead of banned

Post by troopas » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:59 am

I feel like after Tens getting banned I realise I need to watch my language more.

I propose that instead of being banned there can be 2 mutes

How they would work is that when your muted you can buy billboards global shouts or use emojis. Instead it functions like the settings menu which just turns off the chat for the muted player

Next there would be a decent but not big sign that says "I'm Muted" so players would be aware of the situation
They would obviously have text on the picture when your added but instead of saying "Banned for-" It would say "Muted for-"

I like this idea because they can still play and think about what they've done whilst also restricting the way they interact.

They would also obviously be muted on the forums but still be able to reads threads just not post

tl;dr. To clarify muting would only be a punishment with toxic people. People who bot/hack will NOT be muted and they would be banned
Last edited by troopas on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Criticalism

Re: Mutes Instead Of Bans

Post by Criticalism » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 am

He deserves that bro
hes trashing the community
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Image C̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:44 am

Criticalism wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 am
He deserves that bro
ok dude, youre the one that spammed N word so you shouldnt really talk
I am a Number, please dont Bully me, I can count to Seven.

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:50 am

SevenDiscord wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:44 am
Criticalism wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 am
He deserves that bro
ok dude, youre the one that spammed N word so you shouldnt really talk
huh? oh yes uh huh yes yep yes. not for research purposes.
i didnt try to use the capitalized yes yes no no ? because if i didnt someone would still be shouting N word in capitalized yes yes big brain me yey.
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am

Botters would be happy if this will look the way you want it so huge NO-bans need to stay. Also why do i get a feeling that you made this post only because the 3 of you -troopas, Criticalism and Tens, don't know how to behave properly in game and on forum, and you try to avoid getting banned same as Tens?.

Criticalism

Post by Criticalism » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:13 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am
Botters would be happy if this will look the way you want it so huge NO-bans need to stay. Also why do i get a feeling that you made this post only because the 3 of you -troopas, Criticalism and Tens, don't know how to behave properly in game and on forum, and you try to avoid getting banned same as Tens?.
wut i dont get it , fyi that guy tens trashing the community aswell my guild aswell other post aswell aswell aswell as you can see whats the description on his ban right ? so why would the botters be happy ? i dont get it all.
im behaving tho did i trash someones post ? (except Tens) what did i do in the game ? please explain.
do u think from exposing the bugs etc. is not behaving for you? please kindly explain cuz ur getting at my nerves.
and fyi im not defending this guys ban dude.
why do i avoid getting banned? its not like im like tens.
that botting ban from the past was a accused only not a legit thing
FYI-
i really look like botting because my eyes was on my pc's monitor while my hands are on my laptop hitting n+c+click repeatedly then loot after 10-15 mins when that mp bug was still not fixed if youd like ill send a picture of my setup for you i didint noticed that someone was recording me while i was grinding because i was watching netflix on my Pc.

i also agree with u bans needs to stay u want me to look like im defending this guy.
i really hated this guy whos mouth only speaks trash things so he really did deserves it .
Image Cɾιƚιƈαʅყʂɱ
Dιʂɠɾαƈҽ
Image ~Nyaa ♥

Melmar

Post by Melmar » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Go bhie

Aletheia

Post by Aletheia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:00 pm

Criticalism please just shut up.
If u didn't noticed in first sentence Geralt directed his thoughts to troopas about that 2 warning mutes. That would be really bad if instead of ban, botters, cheaters or inappropriate behavior would get just a mute.

Second Tens got banned because he bullhorned and made billboard with really edgy and vulgar text (at least i think so that was the reason).
If Tens would get banned for creating a cringe forum drama believe me that you and troopas would also get banned. Because you two was same toxic as Tens. Nothing justifies you for this, the fact that Tens was toxic does not entitle you to the same behavior.
End of discussion.
Aletheia

troopas

Post by troopas » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:32 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
?
I did nothing wrong in game and accusing me of nothing. I never said that botters should be muted what would that do? People like Tens banned for foul language should just be muted. Also why would I be banned? I never went as toxic as him?

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Criticalism wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:13 pm
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
wut i dont get it , fyi that guy tens trashing the community aswell my guild aswell other post aswell aswell aswell as you can see whats the description on his ban right ? so why would the botters be happy ? i dont get it all.
im behaving tho did i trash someones post ? (except Tens) what did i do in the game ? please explain.
do u think from exposing the bugs etc. is not behaving for you? please kindly explain cuz ur getting at my nerves.
and fyi im not defending this guys ban dude.
why do i avoid getting banned? its not like im like tens.
that botting ban from the past was a accused only not a legit thing
FYI-
i really look like botting because my eyes was on my pc's monitor while my hands are on my laptop hitting n+c+click repeatedly then loot after 10-15 mins when that mp bug was still not fixed if youd like ill send a picture of my setup for you i didint noticed that someone was recording me while i was grinding because i was watching netflix on my Pc.

i also agree with u bans needs to stay u want me to look like im defending this guy.
i really hated this guy whos mouth only speaks trash things so he really did deserves it .
First of all i didn't say you are a botter, but in fact you did abuse well know gitch to raise your lvl preety fast which still deserve a ban. Second why you think that trashtalk on Tens post doesn't count?You still did a wrong thing. Simply don't create useless drama with others if they pee you off-don't react.