An event-themed area

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
jimruler6
An event-themed area

Post by jimruler6 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:20 am

1.the reason xantis respawns could be made to the scientists managed to use residual energy to get xantis back in body but if he stays to far away from the broken crystal then the connection between him and the residual energy will be too weak thas why he only stays in the room

i was thinking that maybe as part of new update robby could add an area near alion, and make it accessible to all players

the things inside the area will change according to what time of the year it is , for example during halloween area spawns halloween mobs or halloween events such as trick or treating npcs that will drop runes /items once a day throughout halloween celebrations
or when christmas make a npc santa claus that will gib loot

when theres no holiday or anything the area can just be a blank patch with a board telling what event comes next

the backstory for this can be that after the defeat of xantis, the eliatopians started to think for themselves instead of blindly following xantis
they realised that they were overworked and underpaid like in burger boys/cheapos and that it was a lot more fun to celebrate and play, so they decided to build a room and play stuff in there so they decorated the room for special days to celebrate them
(this has the benefit of requiring less updates since therell be new stuff (kinda))

3. HEO boss
there can be a heo boss looking to avenge xantis
he could be in a new area near xantis spawn room since hes there to receive instructions from xantis
spawns once every 5 mins
uses guns and bombs to attack
has the ablity to summon HEO members( 10 every 30 seconds of fighting)

HEO boss stats:
10k hp
300 def
1k dmg
15k exp
p dmg 0
fire attack 0
p resist 63(so no nubbo pellet farmers)

HEO minions stats
200 hp
300 attack
300 def
200 xp each
p dmg 0
f dmg0
p resist 15
Last edited by jimruler6 on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bl op fr

Katwastaken

Re: An event-themed area

Post by Katwastaken » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:11 am

jimruler6 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:20 am
1.the reason xantis respawns could be made to the scientists managed to use residual energy to get xantis back in body but if he stays to far away from the broken crystal then the connection between him and the residual energy will be too weak thas why he only stays in the room

i was thinking that maybe as part of new update robby could add an area near alion, and make it accessible to all players

the things inside the area will change according to what time of the year it is , for example during halloween area spawns halloween mobs or halloween events such as trick or treating npcs that will drop runes /items once a day throughout halloween celebrations
or when christmas make a npc santa claus that will gib loot

when theres no holiday or anything the area can just be a blank patch with a board telling what event comes next

the backstory for this can be that after the defeat of xantis, the eliatopians started to think for themselves instead of blindly following xantis
they realised that they were overworked and underpaid like in burger boys/cheapos and that it was a lot more fun to celebrate and play, so they decided to build a room and play stuff in there so they decorated the room for special days to celebrate them

3. HEO boss
there can be a heo boss looking to avenge xantis
he could be in a new area near xantis spawn room since hes there to receive instructions from xantis
spawns once every 5 mins
uses guns and bombs to attack
has the ablity to summon HEO members( 10 every 30 seconds of fighting)

HEO boss stats:
10k hp
300 def
1k dmg
15k exp
p dmg 0
fire attack 0
p resist 63(so no nubbo pellet farmers)

HEO minions stats
200 hp
300 attack
300 def
200 xp each
p dmg 0
f dmg0
p resist 15
even though robby ignores all the time im still supporting this :)
I simp White Lily

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:09 am

:D
Bl op fr

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 am

+ add pechs idea for update fr pech idea the best
Bl op fr

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:05 pm

also can add something so that wen u click accept, the trade menu freezes so no one can add or remove items then a confirmation message appears

can also add ownership transfer feature so wen u tyoe in name of acc , pass of acc and person to transfer to the person will receive forums message saying a acc revovery code
Bl op fr

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am

oof i dont think robby looks at this stuff much anymore:(
Bl op fr

Peacher

Post by Peacher » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:38 pm

jimruler6 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 am
+ add pechs idea for update fr pech idea the best
D:
Ikun

Peacher

Post by Peacher » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:39 pm

jimruler6 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am
oof i dont think robby looks at this stuff much anymore:(
He does, but probably tired in this game (no money to get), so he’s focusing on hhr
Ikun

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:46 am

i was thinking that maybe ine of reasons robby focuses in hhr now is bc less ppl buy emes so hhr is better for money or idk what
so anyways one of possibke reasons ppl dont rly buy pv now is:
1. lack of update
2. pvs are permenant (most), so no buying

ideas to solve:
1.just take smthing from forums and update even if its only bug fixes and not new content, ppl shoud just shut up and be happy that the bugs getting fixed

a new pv called party
when browsing forums i realised almost everyday someone in elia is having a birthday
so, for special occasions for players like on birthday or day they feel happy or just 2 flex, they can buy the pv
what pv does is wen u buy the pv, a shoutout says, ("player) is having a party at area(idk,41)"
at the area, which the player chooses, confeti rains from the sky for a certain period of time. period is determined by how much emes player spends.
there will also be drum sets that anyone can use. runes/items will randomly drop from the sky for that period.
So players with low budget can buy emes with irl money 4 it, i suggest making there different tiers of partying
tier 1 will give basic confetti, 1 drum and drop nub stuff,( lvl 30 roughly)
tier2 give customized confetti(eg. emoji confetti, smiley faced confetti) , 2 drums and ok stuff ( lvl 50 roughly)
tier 3 will give customized confetti, 5 drums, good stuff ( roughly lvl 70) and a soundtrack option
so basically, the soundtrack option changes the soundtrack in alion to one the player can select
Bl op fr

HPTest

Post by HPTest » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:51 am

no read
I MAKEING GUILD SOON DONATE FOR ME AND SO UR IN IT WITH MY FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3l14T0P14 AWSOME