Winner for new weapon concept: Gauntlets

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Whip_God
Winner for new weapon concept: Gauntlets

Post by Whip_God » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:08 pm

Notes:
- all gauntlets are dual-wield (can be pared with shield)
- Ik some armor has built-in gloves but this weapon can be stacked with the armor.
- this weapon will not add more armor.
-
Characteristics:
- Attacks will move you, and abilities will also move you to chase and combo enemies.
- Starting weapon, glove, or boxing glove
- attacks are punches; like sword, they'll move you forward(twice if dual-wielding). hitting an enemy or a wall won't move you forward further but will have a punch impact animation on whatever you hit(even a wall).
- If Dual-Weilding the second puch can be redirected to another direction if you use movement keys to another direction.
- Basic attacks also have a fast recovery time compared to warriors meaning they can attack faster once their punch/s ended.
Abilities:
- Charge Punch: clicking this ability will dash punch forward the same distance as two regular punches (single or dual-wielding). Charging this ability will increase the distance and dmg. charging this ability to the max will automatically release by itself, this will also decrease its travel time and increase the dmg. this ability cost 25mp to activate and 5 more each sec charging(up to 5).(this ability is spammable)
(Chargepunch passives):
- Sucker punch: Increase crit by 5-25% no extra mana required
(Sucker punch passives)
- Air Pressure: creates an air projectile(low distance) dealing 10-50% of your dmg(this only works if the charged punch misses by 1 foot and you're in front of the punch). This will not add additional dmg with direct hits, only misses up to 1 foot. No extra mana required.
Fully Charged Fist: If you fully charge this ability, your next attack will cause burning dmg equal to 30-90% of your dmg(extra 2-10mp)
-Ground Pound: jumps in the air where your mouse is aiming and leaps toward that direction. the distance can be as far as the end of a whip. You can maneuver mid-air with movement keys to land where you want to go or trick opponents. This ability will cause a mini-explosion. requires 5-25mp
(Ground pound passives):
- Discharging Smash: clicking the ability will smash the ground first, jump mid-air, land, and smash again.(adds 2-10mp)
- Earthquake Smash: smashing the ground will now make enemies fall. no extra mana required.
Grab: this has a very small range. Like the name, clicking this ability will grab enemies(players and monsters) and throw them in a short distance in front of them. You will keep the monsters/enemies above your head for 2 sec till release(you can move at this time). Clicking this ability while holding them in midair will cause you to drop them and not throw them. Grabbing enemies will cause dmg and throwing will also add more dmg(landing will not). This ability costs 5-25 mana and has no passives. This ability cannot lift any monsters weighing 200+ pounds. (don't get close to gauntlet users near pit)
Passives:
- one hit K.O: has a 1-5% chance of any punch attack to stun an enemy for 1 sec.
- mad hunt: any enemy that runs away from you in a certain distance will increase your speed by 2-10%
- jab: increases crit chance and crit dmg by 5-35%
- devastating jab: increases devastating crit by 3-15%
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Whip_God

Re: Winner for new weapon concept: Gauntlets

Post by Whip_God » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:28 pm

imagine getting combo'd then getting grabbed near pit. :o :o :o :o :o
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Whip_God

Re: Winner for new weapon concept: Gauntlets

Post by Whip_God » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:39 pm

Whip_God wrote: