Buffs and Nerfs either Farm or Pvp (in my opinion)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Katwastaken
Buffs and Nerfs either Farm or Pvp (in my opinion)

Post by Katwastaken » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am

According to my 8 months of playing Eliatopia, I have found that these are needed to balance.

Warriors 

So far, Warriors still remain dominant because of there ridiculously defence and single-hit dmg. However, as I've seen, it can now be countered with some high-level mages or archers. The broken thing I know is the reflected shield, which makes it so frustrating as an archer. I know that Robby already nerfed it, but it seems like nothing happened.

If we discussed farming I have almost never seen a max-level warrior farming diamond-back hunters. The main reason for that is the speed. This should be changed into something else so that warriors can farm properly.

For now, def nuts need some slight nerf, shield reflect still needs a nerf, buff speed, thats it.

Reflection: -1% per upgrade
Pure Rage: Remove the speed reduction or change something.
Defense: 8–15% def nerf

Wizard

Lightning is always annoying and very unbalanced. especially since you are always one shot from it. It definitely needs a nerf. Also, the magic breath is very frustrating to deal with, especially with the grenade bug.

There's nothing wrong with Wizards farming. There is just an underrated

To balance this heavily-nerfed lightning and magic breath, that's it.

Devastating lightning: extra dmg instead of super crits.
Magic breath: lowers mana requirement but consumes mana every 0.5 seconds

Archers 

Very balanced, tbh, except for the hoards. I know archers require skill from arrow hoards. it need some teeny tiny nerfs, thats it. It Also needs a buff the missed rate from attacks. (leaf guard)

Archers are slightly balanced in both PvP and farming.

Arrow hoards: requires more mana.
Leaf guard: more dodge rate by 3% per upgrade

Gunman

Very underrated in PVP, Yunno, most of their power comes from "money."
But if you talk about poison, Absolutely broken, like how some noobs kill high-level players with just dodging and shooting.

Ok. At least 80% of players in endgames are gunners because it is the fastest way to gain experience. Yunno "money power": the more coins you have, the more DMG you have. Of course you have some consequences, but high-level players are just like "Eh-ah".

So overall broken. I have some interesting changes for Gunman.

Money power: -20% damage boost
Coin Shots: now consume mana.

Also buff poison resistance on high lvl mobs so it won't be cheese by low lvl players with p5 pellet or p5 whips

Whipmasters

You may think it is balanced, but no. First of all is the tornado. It had a relationship with pit dragging, which is very frustrating. Snakes and tornadoes are also implied by vicious crits. What the heck, man, thats brokie fr.

For farming, you can't outfarm any whipmasters when it comes to boss killing. Literally under 5 seconds, they die (except colossal or cortex in rare cases).  For grinding, there are nuts.

So a tornado needs a nerf fr and a little nerf from snakes.

Tornado: It should have a path where you upgrade tornado that you the skill multiple times yunno "limit". This meaning you are no longer spamming infinite tornadoes.
Same as lightning.
Snakes: No longer have effects with vicious crits.

Thats it. It may be good or bad; just let me know.

I simp White Lily

TheWood

Re: Buffs and Nerfs either Farm or Pvp (in my opinion)

Post by TheWood » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:33 am

Warrior
An archer can only deal with a warrior of the same level or higher when using poison zone, otherwise he's more likely to get a death hit while doing a few incredible crits in a row. 20-30% armor output nerf.
A mage can deal with a warrior. Mage's breath makes a slow warrior even slower.
Mage
Mage's only problem is that shield recovery time is too short, it should be 0.5-1 seconds longer. And why mage can use cloud breath just like that, if in the skill description it requires magic breath.
Archer
Everything is fine right now.
Gunner
Robby has already nerfed money power a few times. Coin shot was consuming mana, Robby removed mp consuming. If a low level player has better dodging and shooting skills than a high level player and is able to beat him, then I think high level player has a skill issue. A moving gunner could consume as much mp per second as running or twice as much.
Whip master
He could forbid a player from putting a tornado too close with another tornado, a number limit would be stupid. It's not like a mage whose cloud covers an entire hill, his tornado acts in a smaller area.
A mage has a protection field. A warrior has rage. Whip master is a melee class and doesn't have any defensive skills, but has a skill to lower defense. Buff whip masters defense.