Daggers(Winner for new class/weapond concept)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Kawaii_Yandere
Daggers(Winner for new class/weapond concept)

Post by Kawaii_Yandere » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:32 pm

Notes:
- now that I think about it, this would be a little weird
- Ik there are already knives/daggers in this game but for this new class to happen we have to remove them from warriors and switch them to a this new class.
- All daggers are dual-wield, no daggers in this game are two-handed
Characteristics:
- fast, weak, sneaky, tricky, crit dependant class.
- starting weapon: toy knife, does one dmg.
- daggers move the character forward in the direction they are facing further than warrior classes. Dual-wielding two daggers move you forward twice.
- getting hit by daggers moves you in the direction you've been hit.
Abilities:
- invisibility: goes invisible for 4-14 sec(+2 per upgrade), getting hit will reveal you for .5 sec and imediatly go back to being invisible. Invisibility wears off when you attack/click the ability again. (you and your teammates can still see you in hollow/flickering form but enemies and friends cannot. (You're still invisible to friends and non-friends in non-pvp areas). Requires 5-25 mp. Also sparkling from consuming food won't reveal you but enemies can still see sparkling effects and sound. Speaking of sound, your footstep audio will not be removed.
(Invisibility passives):
Weigh-off: while invisible you take("s"=stage) s1=boots off, s2=pants off, s3=armor off, s4= back/accessory off, and s5 = helmet off for 10% more movement speed each clothing off. Upgrading this path does not add mana requirements. the defense stats from all armor are gone however the attack stats will remain. When you're no longer invisible, you put all armor back on in .5sec after revealing yourself. Getting hit will still kill you instantly while invisible if you max upgrade this. (your character will be nude if you fully upgrade this path and use this ability). Item sac will still drop your armor even when nude.

- assassinate: clicking this ability will not turn off invisibility. When this ability is activated, your weapons will turn red. The next attack will instantly jump you to your opponent(like ninja slash) but you're going to be next to your opponent if you successfully hit them(your character will also adjust to face your opponent). If you hit your opponent while invisible, and you upgraded "weigh-off" it will still take .5 sec to get your armor stats back. requires 5-25 mp
(assassinate passives):
pinpoint precision: lower your dmg by 10-50% but increase crit chance and crit dmg by 20-100%
lethal precision: increase devastating crit's chance by 7-25%.
- Stab Dash: instantly dash to where your mouse is pointing to(distance is the same as moving once with basic attack). Does 100-150 damage if you hit an enemy. no punishment if you miss. will remove invisibility immediately when you click the ability button. you will have to wait 2 seconds to use this ability after use. requires 5-25 mp.
(Stab dash passive):
Dashier: reduce cooldown after use by .5sec - 2sec. requires 5-25 mana.
heated tips: hitting at the end of the dash increases crit chance by 2-10%. requires no extra mana.
passives:
- poison dose: If you have a poison rune on a dagger, increase its' dmg by 1-5% and make it tick 2x each hit(x4 if dual wielding and both daggers hit). This does 1 poison dmg on every lv if there are no poison runes in daggers.
- retreat: When you have 20-50% of your health remaining your speed increases by 2-10%
- assassin points: all monsters give an extra 1-5% more xp per kill.
- blind spots: attacking enemies where they're not facing you increases crit chance and dmg by 1-5%
Last edited by Kawaii_Yandere on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

Kawaii_Yandere

Re: Daggers(Winner for new class/weapond concept)

Post by Kawaii_Yandere » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:35 pm

there are more to be added(If I can think of anything).
comment your concerns, ideas, criticism, etc about the new concept.

Kawaii_Yandere

Post by Kawaii_Yandere » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:51 am

updated

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:24 am

crap can't edit now me in new acc lmao.
I was just trying to adding colors, I think this concept is done.
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me:

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:38 pm

3rd
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me: