Winner for poll(ik I messed up)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
remaru
Re: Winner for poll(ik I messed up)

Post by remaru » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:27 am

updated
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

remaru

Post by remaru » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:07 pm

remaru wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:09 pm
Winner for new weapon concept Crossbow

- The crossbow are slow-moving rangers with insane dmg and crit.
- just like bows, crossbows rely on arrows and are two-handed.
-The crossbow stops (The same as shooting with bow) puts an arrow on the crossbow and shoots(this whole process stops you for .5 sec). Only after shooting when you can freely move.
- crossbows also does 2x the damage than bows of the same rarity with a similar price.
Abilities:
- Net trap: The next shot after clicking on the ability button causes the next arrow to deal NO DMG but slows the enemy.
net trap passives:
- Bigger Net: The radius on the net increases but the duration of getting slowed decreases
- Cold net: getting hit by Net trap freezes the enemy decreasing their armor.
- Compressed arrows: the character does an animation where the character fills the crossbow with arrows. Each arrow going in takes .5 sec to get in. The max arrow that can get filled in the crossbow is 10(after maxing this path). Once the crossbow is filled it will shoot all the arrows at once(like arrow hoard) in a narrow path. (basically arrow hoard but more narrower and takes a long time to fill it). Note: the crossbow does not need to be fully filled for this ability to activate.
-Compressed arrow passives:
- Reload expert: when this path is maxed each arrow will take .5sec - .2sec each.
- Headshot: charges bow for 5 sec and does 150%-300% more dmg on succesful hit.
Headshot passives:
- Glabella: crit chance increases up to 40% more and devastating crit increases up 20% more. Successful crit damage also increases up to 100% on max. HOWEVER, it increases charge time by up to 3 extra sec.
Passives:
Peirce: when shooting a normal arrow, they can pierce an enemy. after piercing the damage decreases from 90%-50% in upgrading.
devastating explosion: if an enemy dies to devastating crit, it would set off a giant explosion.
Expert aimer: after hitting an enemy, your crit chance increases by 1-5% stacking up to 10. If an arrow misses the stacks reset and you have to wait 5 sec till the passive restarts again.
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

Whip_God

Post by Whip_God » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:37 pm

2nd
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me: