New planet and new equipment

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
PERMANGOD
New planet and new equipment

Post by PERMANGOD » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:26 am

I wanna introduce a planet like eliatopia you can access this planet after killing xantix and completing all missions storyline will like after xantix died his consequences went to a crystal robot. This crystal robot would be new boss.after you access the planet you can see only 2 cities here and you can make shelters here so that monsters will not attack it's like guild but a certain range of area covered to make a shelter.the city is fully destroyed there would 1 shop and you can change your consequence to a robot because in a human body you can't fight with monsters and bosses and you can select many type of robot I am working on types of robot for now I think of 1 robot 1st lion voltron is very fast and this robot has crystal hands tht shoot crystals and this robot has very sharp claws and this robot can use his 10 claws to shoot and to form forcefield

2nd is draco bot it is a bot made up of fire it can use flame to form a sheild made up of lava and it can use his volcanic hands to shoot fire it's like mage it can create minions too it use fire crystals to shoot it's very strong

3nd sharko it use his hands as sword these swords are diattachable and it can fly behind enimies and sharko bot use his mouth to brust a water field to make enimy slow and it also increases dmg of sharko.

After you come to that planet you will be reseted to lvl 1 but in elitopia planet your lvl will be not reseted pls Robby take my idea for new update

I WILL INTRODUCE MANY ROBOTS LATER 3 LEFT
I got idea of runes too it's crystal runes it helps you to increase damage to crystal monsters and all robots use crystal weapons so crystal runes increase the chances of critical DMG and increase DMG of all runes.space runes...

[These robots you can transform are like armour sets becuz you can transform to new bot of that class for example lion voltron is lion class you can transform into new lion class robot]

Wizardthing

Re: New planet and new equipment

Post by Wizardthing » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:53 pm

yeah robby will never do this
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries