Boomerang class

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
remaru
Boomerang class

Post by remaru » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:45 pm

(I'm beajojo btw)
this is a new update on the concept since after re-reading I had some grammar & spelling mistakes.
The boomerang class, their class name could be Boomerang Expert or Boomerang Master(open to suggestions for the class name)
two types of boomerang: dual wield & two-handed
Notes:
- To Robby: if you ever want to put this idea in the game and you want to tweak some of the ideas around, feel free to do so I won't get offended.
- each single hit from a boomerang has its own crit chance(Ex: the first hit from a boomerang can have normal crit while the return can have devastating crit)

Two-handed: bigger boomerangs, travel the same speed as dual-wield (smaller) boomerangs.
two-handed boomerangs do 3x the damage as dual-wield(smaller) boomerangs and have 3X the radius of one too.
however, they have a spinning animation when throwing AND receiving back the boomerang for .5 seconds each(meaning you WILL be stunned for 1 sec)
Dual-wield: smaller boomerangs, travels the same speed as two-handed boomerangs.
even though they have significantly weaker damage they have little animation delay to throwing and receiving boomerangs
each boomerang catch/throw will stun you for .1 sec x 4(because of catching[2] receiving [2]) so you WILL be stunned for .4 sec rather than 1 full sec.
Passives(ideas):
- heavier boomerangs(can be upgraded 4 times): each upgrade makes the travel speed of boomerangs slower by 5% but increases the damage by 25%
- stronger arm(can be upgraded 4 times): increase the boomerangs throw speed by 5% each upgrade(this excludes the return speed)
- expert catcher(can be upgraded 5 times): when you have no boomerangs in hand your movement speed increases by 5% with each upgrade
- back of the head(can be upgraded 4 times): if you hit nothing on the throw but hit something on the return. The return dmg's crit chance will increase by 25% per upgrade.
- back of the head path(2nd path: devastatingly embarrassing)[can be upgraded 3]: all return hits increase devastating crit's chance by 5% each upgrade.
Abilities(ideas):
>Spinn attack(requires at least 1 boomerang in hand to activate[can be upgraded 5 times to increase dmg]): Do a spin attack that damages and knocks back enemies(bigger boomerang does a slower spin attack but with the benefit of more aoe.)
- (spin attack path)haste(can be upgraded 5 times): after doing a spin attack, each successful enemy hit will give you 1-5% movement speed(depending on lv) maxing 25% movement speed
- (spin attack path)tornado(can be upgraded 4 times for radius and dmg): summons a tornado after doing a spin attack this tornado is very weak though.

> Precession torque: clicking this ability gives the character a ring around them lasting 10sec until the ring disappears. Using this ability will make the next attack(the next two attacks for dual-wielding) stop at an enemy(if it hits). this can tick 1-4 times(1 tick per upgrade[max upgrade is 4]). Each upgrade also increases damage but the weakness of this ability is that you will have no weapon/weapons for a while to defend yourself.
- (precession torque path)run run run! (can be upgraded 5 times): undefend yourself and increase your movement speed; decrease defense by 10% but increase movement speed by 5% per upgrade.
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

Whip_God

Re: Boomerang class

Post by Whip_God » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:37 pm

1st
I use Superman's spine & skull + my whip to make me: