Moneypower x Heartattacks

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Yeetler
Moneypower x Heartattacks

Post by Yeetler » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:46 pm

Hey guys, hey robby,
I have a few suggestions that could improve the game.
about MONEYPOWER:

We all know that the more money a player is holding, the stronger he gets but otherwise he becomes a glass canon.
Basically grinding with holding huge amounts of money can cause heart attacks lmao.
I've personally experienced it several times where a Sawguardian spawned right in front of me and I wasnt always fast enough to escape.

To avoid such moments, I thought of a small flash that appears about 1 second before and where the monster will spawn. This small change should slightly prevent many heart palpitations :mrgreen: . Do you agree?

$@12345@$3

Re: Moneypower x Heartattacks

Post by $@12345@$3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:07 am

Frfr i agree. I was carrying 40m and lost 20mil while grinding droids it spawned in front of me and connected lasers with 5 others outside of screen. Im so heartbroken by that i didnt even had any preparation and the droids were oustide of screen i cant see them 🙁 I guess _Dong took the money but he didnt return 🙁 im not blaming him but i hope he can return me 20m 🙁
I hate botter and scammers

remaru

Post by remaru » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:13 pm

yeah money power is for lv 100 grinders who don't take any damage from db

like they just 3 shot dbs and move on to next area. some even take 3 spots for them selves which is annoying af
Demon Lord that governs the forest of Jura.

Yeetler

Post by Yeetler » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:08 am

Was talking about them in general… diamondbacks wouldnt attack or knock you back as fast as saw guardians for example.
My idea would just help to get on a safeplace on time, before the monster will spawn actually.
Meaning: the flush before the spawn would help alot.

lexi69

Post by lexi69 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:59 pm

That is such a good idea